main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH 3 person council discussion

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    What does everyone think about the 3 person council idea? Any suggestions, alternatives, additions, etc.?

2. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    sounds good, but what if a deadlock is between you and the council. then the entire cincy/nky ff votes for it on a poll. what's going to stop people from other ff's from voting also?

3. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    If that were the case the votes wouldn't be collected via poll. The vote would either take place at a meeting or by PM to a designated RSA

4. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    since this is going to be a major part of the meeting for the 9th of March, I thought I would reserect this topic and see if anyone had any thoughts. It has been suggested (for those who don't know or have forgotten etc) that the 3 people would be Qui-Gon_Ludo, Jedimike, and Robert-A-Fett. Does anyone have any objections to these choices/nominations? If so and you don't feel comfortable posting it publically PM me.

5. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    No women as council members?? Ummmm sounds like the power of the dark side is taking over you! 8-}

6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    As Rudolph's father would say "This is men's work" :D lol

7. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    1 of the greatest performers ever..The Godfather of soul...James Brown once sang a song called.."It's a man's world", maybe he was thinking of the Cincy Jedi Council when he wrote it. lol :)

8. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    I think the three sounds like a pretty good mix to me. The only women I know of is Lady_Lucas and Dark_Lady Sith. I would hope that more women will join in the future and make this a more diverse Fan Force. Especially in positions of influence when votes are given to make major decisions for our FF. I think it would make our FF more appealing to women.

9. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    with just those two women, haveing one of them/you on the council it would make voting very easy to rig. if drk-lady was on the council, that would have a husband as CR and wife on the council, and if lady-lucas was on the council with qui-gon_ludo, that would have a husband and wife together on the council.

Like mike said, it would be great if we got more women in the group!

10. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    "I think the three sounds like a pretty good mix to me"

The three I meant were Robert"a" ;), Ludo, and myself. The reason I said I hope that more women would join so we can have more women in an influencial role knowing that the 2 we have would create possible scenarios like you sated above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.