main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3 sith!!

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by malcolm-darth-am-i, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    I know its impossible well it isent but palps was tarinnng another in the force. The emporos hand mara jade(skywalker). And the third jedi in the new order.Her sith trainning ended at endor. but her light trainning started on wayland. she would exeute the empoors ordes anywhere in the galxy and they communicte through the force, he also trained her with a lightsader and he taught her his style pokey pokey. But luke changed that. Any one who read the thrawn trilogy knows what im talking please reply

Strilo edit: This really belongs in an EU forum. And.... is this English?

2. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    EU is irrelevant when debating here!!!!

3. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    I know its impossible

It's not impossible. The so called "rule" is spoked only by Yoda. Yoda isn't a Sith, he isn't even old enough to remember the Sith. He's talking out his green butt.

Sidious could train any number of apprentices he wanted to.

But, as I recall, Mara isn't a Sith. She, and the other Hands, were trained in the use of the Force to augment their abilities, but it never reached the level of a true apprentice.

4. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Indeed, Mara is not a Sith, nor (according to some books) even a Darksider. She is one of Palpatine's servants, and is trained in the Force, but not in Sith magic.

The only Sith running around the galaxy at all in the post-RotJ EU is Lumiya (though she goes through a string of apprentices, the latest being a Yuuzhan Vong). And although she calls herself Dark Lady of the Sith, the official stance is that she is not a Sith Lord.

But this has little relevance in a movie forum at all, and especially not the PT forum. I recommend Literature.

-Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.