main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV 3 years of waiting comes to an end...TONIGHT!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Thats right boys and girls. Soon I will be leaving my humble abode and traveling to see STAR WARS EPISODE 3 Revenge of the Sith!! TONIGHT!!!! Im so happy...sniff, sniff

2. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    Technacly tommorow but... yeah ^^ anyway I'm soo sorry that I moved but I didn't have a choise but I'M GOING TO SEEEE ITTTTTTTT *SOBS* I've been waiting for this... but ... no I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER *sobs falling over dramticly ((miss you guyz!))

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    you suck.....i had a similar connection...my friend's mom is manager of a theatre that's going to be showing the movie, but she was really reserved on how many people she was going to have there tonight so that sucks for me i didn't get to go...how sad.

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I have seen the movie. This movie is BEYOND greatness. It may even be better than Empire, must see a couple more times to decide...

5. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Blasphemy....nothing is better than empire.....it's not possible. hehe j/k i'm sure if any movie is to be better than empire it will be this one....and where did you get to see the movie at?

6. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    i can't wait. MY brother flew in from Scottsdale to watch it here.

AAAAAAHHHHH... i also need to finsih my anakin belt and glove.

dkt

7. Starr_Saberblade

Starr_Saberblade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004
    Jankarakk we are on the same page lol when I read the post I said blasphmy (confusing my mom)then I scrool down and read your post lol. I can't wait to see it tongiht! its going to rock! *squeals* I'll have to post here tomorrow (not after cause my mom will kill me for being on so late!) and say weither I agree... mind you I plan on seeing it with about 6 or 7 other people lol.

8. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Did you stay strong with no spoilers Axia? I know my head will probably explode before the movie is over tonight. I still have not seen a trailer and its killing me.

9. SkywalkerG

SkywalkerG Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    Wtf.. wow. i dont know how you havent even seen a trailer. Dont watch tv? anyways, i know the movie will surpise me and make me piss my pants, and i wathced the trailers... you'll prob just pass out and die.

10. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Anytime that Lucasfilm flashed on the screen, I either changed the channel or ran out of the room. I'm pretty sure I will have things streaming out of all orifices and then pass out and die tonight.

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    yes, I had seen no trailer, no TV commercials, nothing until I saw it last night and it was SOOO worth it

12. SkywalkerG

SkywalkerG Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    Its been 3 freakin years?

13. Zaps

Zaps Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    those 3 years zoomed by didn't they? I remember getting goosebumps in the theater when I saw the clone army in one of the last shots...good times, man, good times.
    This time I'm excited and sad at the same time...how can something like Star Wars end? I'll have to find something else to be geely in...drat!

14. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Congrats Axia for staying spoiler free this long

15. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    <----- Spouse of Axia (for those that don't remember me)

Yep! THREE WHOLE YEARS...which actually wasn't really hard until the last few Marketing-Crazy months.

We have a TiVo so we tried to stay away from as much as possible and we kept recordings of shows on FOX for the last month or so. We even had friends and relatives calling up saying "Be careful of _____ show, there's a commercial." hehe

Was absolutely worth it tho!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.