30" inch Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by VECTORPLEX, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. VECTORPLEX Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have yet to see the new "Batman Begins" movie, but I hear it is supposed to be as action packed as ROTS. I also heard that "Mattel" has come out with a very limited edition 30" Batman doll which is highly detailed, which reminds me soo much of Darth Vader, especially with the flowing cape. I just wished "Hasbro" could have came out with a super deluxe 30" Darth Vader figure, one which would rival the 30" inch Batman. Creating a 30" Vader could have been the next best thing to owning the life size version. I could imagine this figure with a built in voice box with mechanical breathing sounds coming out of the mouthpiece, and the life support chestpiece & belt all lit up with flashing lights. Now that would be one hell of a figure to own.
  2. rebelwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    the giant batman is all over walmart. just like the giant spiderman was all over walmart last summer. i agree, a giant vader would have been awesome. yet another example where hasbro completely missed the boat.
  3. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    A 30 inch Vader would indeed kick major ass
  4. VECTORPLEX Jedi Knight

star 2
    It really would have been cool if "Mattel" had made a 30" Vader where the arms, head, & legs are mobile, like an animatronic. A miniature scale Red FX Lightsaber would really top the figure off. It could have been made where it could be operated by remote control. If only, oh well.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.