main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL 30% off everything at KB toys!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthJurist, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    I saw a few posts around today that there?s a 30% off total purchases over $30 at all KB toy stores for the next few days. Something about a class action settlement (they were not required to advertise it). Here's the legal mumbo-jumbo if you are interested.

Defendants will distribute the Net Settlement Fund by providing a discount at the cash registers of all KB Toys, KB Toy Works, KB Toy Outlet, Toy Liquidator and KB Toys Express stores nationwide, including Guam and Puerto Rico, equal to 30% off all qualifying purchases of $30 or more during October 8-14, 2003. This distribution (the "In-store Distribution") will be done without requiring a request of any store customer and will be separate and apart from, and in addition to, any previously planned promotional events for 2003. Defendants will not advertise or otherwise promote the distribution in advance of the In-store Distribution. Signs detailing the terms of the In-store Distribution, however, may be displayed in or around the stores during the In-store Distribution and up to 48 hours in advance of the In-store Distribution.

~H~

2. Lt_Dak-Ferris

Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2003
    The Clone Wars Value Packs, previously only seen at Walmart, have been spotted in Chicago at KB. All the more reason to get your butt out there now!

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    No way, really? [face_shocked]

Well, teh point is moot... Sebulba-X is giving me like 4 Preview Clonetroopers to fulfill my white-clone needs! :D

\\does the happpy dance\\

4. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    grumble.....grumble.....
    The KB in Orland closed...the only one left is the one IN the Mall ....which is tiny....

hopefully....I will get a chance to check that one out.....

right Drac.....er...Drac...if you go to the KB in Orland Mall...give me a heads up....

btw.....thanks for the heads-up Jurist
    :)

5. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Yesterday morning I went passed the KB here at the Mart, no notice. Last night as I was going home, signs all over the place. Unfortunately it was 6:30pm & the store was closed. Oh well, today is another day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.