main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive 30th Anniv. Collage Official Thread - Rough Banner Image Now Up!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HanSolo29 , May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    I'm really strapped for time right now.
    I just got a ton of work in from my job that I've got to finish, and I've had zero time for drawing.

I have not gotten very far with Ponda Babba, although he's started. I haven't even started on Evazon.

I had no idea I'd be this busy when the idea came up in the first place. Back then I had time to draw, but not anymore!!

2. Elysiann

Elysiann Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    I am so sorry everyone... I had intended to do Artoo before I went on holidays, but I didn't, then I was away for two weeks, and have been sick and so forth, so I am about a month behind on other stuff that I really need to do, and there is no way I am gonna get Artoo done... very very sorry.

3. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    UH...What happened to this idea?

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    We're still waiting on some entries to be completed(mine included, unfortunately, due to time constraints), so if there's anyone willing to help these along, please feel free.

5. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    Can you post a current list of what is needed?

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    This is what I got from the list posted on the previous page. If I missed someone, please let me know:

Aunt Beru
    Ponda Baba
    Dr. Evazan
    Moman Nadon
    Admiral Motti
    Red Leader
    Uncle Owen
    Artoo-Detoo
    Biggs Darklighter

7. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    I have been quite busy too, but I'll do R2, if no one minds.

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    That sounds fine to me, BIEREN! If you feel you have the time, go for it. :)

9. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    As I said on the previous page, Momaw Nadon was drawn by Chilla and colored by myself:

[image=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/sea102883/Art/ithoriancolor2.jpg]

10. CucumberBoy

CucumberBoy Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 11, 2007
    I don't get it. What is this collage for?

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    It was a special way for the Fan Art forum to commemorate the 30th Anniversary of SW. We decided to put together a collage featuring the characters from the movie that started it all, ANH.

12. CucumberBoy

CucumberBoy Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 11, 2007
    Ah, I see

13. ART2-D2

ART2-D2 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 17, 2007
    I know I'm new here, But I might be able to draw one of Dr. Evazan.
    Probally won't be able to do it in color. Do you want it real looking or cartoon?

14. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    I will try Uncle Owen and aunt Beru, but someone has to get it from my website when I have posted its link. It will be a pencil

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    That'll be great! You don't need to worry about color. I know BigFatty and Corran_Fett have both volunteered to color drawings. I would suggest checking in with one of them. As for style, you're free to go with whatever you want. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan, that's fine with me. When you say someone needs to retrieve the link, are you still going to be posting it in this thread? If that's the case, there shouldn't be a problem.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Some inspiration from a magazine, stills from ANH and a few hours of drawing and I have two pictures ready for first review

Beru
    Owen

17. ART2-D2

Oct 17, 2007
    Here's my Dr Evazan

[image=http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/nairtoons/dr_evazan.png]

18. soitscometosith

soitscometosith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    earlybird-obi-wan, I think they've turned out really well. I very much like the expressions on each character's face - you've capured the feel of the characters very well.

ART2-D2, very cool. I like your inking style.

19. BigFatty

Mar 9, 2005
    ART2-D2 asked me to color his Dr. Evazan, so here it is:

[image=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/sea102883/Art/dr_evazancolor.png]

20. ART2-D2

Oct 17, 2007
    If you want i'll try RED LEADER?

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Thank you, ART2-D2, earlybird-obi-wan and BigFatty! It's great to see this thing moving along again!

ART2-D2, as long as you have the free time, you're more than welcomed to do Red Leader. :)

22. ART2-D2

Oct 17, 2007
    OK, I'm on it...

23. ART2-D2

Oct 17, 2007
    I finished my RED LEADER...Here's by black & white.
    Got to get it colored!

[image=http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/nairtoons/RED_NAIR_LEADER.png]

24. BigFatty

Mar 9, 2005
    Here's the colored Red Leader:

[image=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/sea102883/Art/RED_NAIR_LEADERcolor.jpg]

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow! Very nice! I'm really liking your style! These are going to be great additions to the project overall! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.