Canada 30th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lord_Robert, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan

star 4
    For most fans C-4 is the weekend to celebrate.

Those of us that can not go, lets hear what you are doing to celebrate the big 30.

In my home town of London Onario we are having an open to the public party with a costume and saber contest and a couple of other games for the little kids. We are beening supported by local businesses. As for the local media we have both news shows a talk show and an entertainment show. Most of the local papers are coming out too. We hope to have a good turn out. We have a lot of fun going for walks in costume, downtown or in parks to let people know.

So lets hear what you are going.
  2. _Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Im going to watch my original ANH VHS for the first time {yes thats right!}. I originally had the re-released 97 vhs versions, and now the dvd but I found an original copy at a value village about 3 years ago that I've yet to watch.

Then I plan to watch 1-6, or should I say 4-6 and 1-3. Maybe some customary dueling with my fx's but thats a big maybe.
  3. Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, the London's Star Wars 30th anniversary celebration was great. We had between 125 & 150 people come out.
  4. _Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Randomly on the night of the 30th anniversary I actually had some friends over and we dueled with my Vader and Anakin force fx lightsabers to celebrate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.