main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

352 action figure

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Aayla__Secura, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aayla__Secura

Aayla__Secura Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    beat that

2. MoldyBread

MoldyBread Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 10, 2000
    What are we trying to beat?

3. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    do you mean you have 352 action figures?

4. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    lol...maybe wants 352 figures??

5. Felucian_Fantasy

Felucian_Fantasy Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    Ok... 353 figures... beat you! :p

6. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Maybe it's a super exclusive action figure of the mysterious character 352? :p

But seriously, if you have 352 (different?) action figures... prove it. Show us some pics :)

7. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    352 is a lot....i would like to see pics as well. be pretty neat to see

8. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I cannot find the old thread that we had a while back but my count was over 800 back then and that may have been in 2003.

9. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    Would be good aswell how you can store 352 figures in a nice neat presentable way

10. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I have several hundred figures in a display case and it looks fairly neat. I think that there are some pics of them on my website. I will count them when I get home.

robertyodarugenstein has 1065 and that was the last time that have updated his signiture.

11. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Vey cool room Mike! You're single right?!

Just kidding, I have a similar "room" that my wife gives me grief about all the time because I keep adding to it and it's becoming increasingly hard to move around in! :D

12. VaderRx

VaderRx Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
    Wow CrazyMike...indeed you are powerful!

I have a question for you. Are there any 3 and 3/4" figures you DON'T own? If so, what are they? You can't be missing many. Impressive...most impressive.

13. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    The question is though has this aayla_secura got 352 action figures and evidence to back it up?

14. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I'm sure most of us have that many figures. I have no clue but, in the past few years I've started doing some army building.

15. VaderRx

VaderRx Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
    I have well over 300 myself. I was under the impression that lots of people have massive collections.

16. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    It's not the size of the collection, it's how you use it.

Oh wait. That's something else.

Seriously though, if you're collecting just so you can say you have more figures than someone else, then my personal opinion is that you're collecting for the wrong reasons. Between this thread another one about a collection competition, I wonder where the spirit of collecting is going in this forum. Since there's a new movie and there are a bunch of noobs, I assume this will eventually blow over and we can get back to discussing our collections or helping each other out, instead of trying to one-up each other. [face_plain]

17. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    I agree with that 100%

18. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I agree,Dal. It's not the size of the collection that matters,but how much fun and happiness your collections brings you. :) At my last count I had around 362 3 3/4" figures. But I don't like to brag about it,because I think all collections are awesome,now matter how big or small. :)

19. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I agree, collecting is not about how many figures someone has. I know of a few arrogant collectors out there that think that they are hot you-know-what. People like that really need to get a life. I love SW and collecting but by no means is it my life. I think that folks should remember that and not worry about what the other guy is doing. Do well in school, get a good job,work hard, and buy whatever you want :)

Collecting is about meeting people and making friends, like I have with alot of you all :)

To answer your question VaderRx, I have every figure that has come out since 94 out to the Rots waves. Like I said before save your money and buy them. I spent 10 years getting those figures and there are quite a few folks out there with huge armies lots of figures !!!

20. Young_Punk

Young_Punk Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Crazy mike youhave an awesome collection. I like the small "army" of clone troopers

21. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    robertyodarugenstein has 1065 and that was the last time that have updated his signiture.

At last count I had that many. And that was 2 months ago. Since then I have had to pack my collection up because my wife and I moved. Also my wife had our second child (Hayden Luke) :) And I have been working on fiishing our basement for my collection. Plus another fan force member gave me a bunch of figures. So it has been hard for me to keep count the last 2 monts.

So If I had to take guess I would say I'm close to 1,300 figures now. Now this count includes 20 Battle Droids, 10 Super Battle Droids, 15 Stormtroopers, 8 Jawas and God know how many Clone Troopers. I count every figure that I have.

22. CCCDDDZ

CCCDDDZ Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    I have 12.... which stinks... Kit Fisto is my fav though... besides that I have MAce and Obi Wan AOTC and Sidious and Grievous and I think a Yoda from 3.

23. JediLuner

JediLuner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2003
    Mike How True you are and you know i feel the same!!!

I agree, collecting is not about how many figures someone has. I know of a few arrogant collectors out there that think that they are hot you-know-what. People like that really need to get a life. I love SW and collecting but by no means is it my life. I think that folks should remember that and not worry about what the other guy is doing. Do well in school, get a good job,work hard, and buy whatever you want

Collecting is about meeting people and making friends, like I have with alot of you all

To answer your question VaderRx, I have every figure that has come out since 94 out to the Rots waves. Like I said before save your money and buy them. I spent 10 years getting those figures and there are quite a few folks out there with huge armies lots of figures !!!

So same as Mike , but i did miss POTJ but i am working on that, i missed The Clone Wars figs but I got them now, othe then that I am up to date, some army bilding figs allso I allso have Every Vintage fig , on not just 1 like 2 to 3 of each allso many army bilding with the vintage set allso, the only 2 figs i dont have is Blue snagel , and UK yakface!!!

24. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Well think about it if the 500th vader is being released then I must have about 500 figures.

Ther were about 142 in the original line, including variations and the Ewoks and Droids series, 190 in the POTF line, not sure about POTJ or clone wars, maybe 50 in the episode II and trilogy line and then 55 or so released in the Revenge line, then ther eare previews, Vehicle pack ins, variations and such so its gotta be over 500 easy! And that doesnt mean I picked up dozens of Captain Panaka's at the discount store eather.

352, yeh I had that many back in 2003!

Anyone got an extra VLIX they wanna trade?

25. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    Between this thread another one about a collection competition, I wonder where the spirit of collecting is going in this forum.

i don't think the other thread about a "collecting competition" was that bad. i didn't care for the actual "competitive" side of it, but it's always fun to show off items in your collection. i threw together 10 items and posted a photo, not because i wanted a "prize" but because i was bored and i thought it was a neat way to share some of my most cherished items. isn't that why we're here?

as for the 352 thing, in my opinion it's not very creative. i honestly don't know how many figures i've got, and i'm not going to count them. my guess is in the 250-300 range. but, thanks to a clearance sale, i own 10 jar-jars! i don't think that's something to brag about, and i don't think "quantities" of figures are more important than "quality." so just counting them is no fun. but the other thread seemed like a fun way to share a few things and be creative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.