main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 37:35 (Obi romance/drabble)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Viridian-Maiden, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Viridian-Maiden

Viridian-Maiden Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2013
    Title: 37:35
    Author: Viridian-Maiden
    Genre: Romance/drabble
    Rating: PG-13
    Characters: Obi-wan +

37:35

The one time Obi-wan remembered seeing her use the Force to move something, she had dropped one of her hairpins while getting ready for him one evening. She wasn’t yet completely undressed, just taking down a braid when it fell onto the rug.

Obi-wan saw clearly. She didn’t pick it up - it moved into her hand. But she didn’t notice, and that amused Obi-wan.

Sometimes, she reminded him so much of a new, innocent youngling in reaction. He couldn’t help but smirk at that, at which she laughed and said (quite un-padawan-like): Bed me now, Master. And he had done it.

Ewok Poet, Findswoman and Gemma like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Welcome back Viridian-Maiden and for your efforts, you get a squee! :D Yessiree, a tasty nummy treat. [:D]

Ewok Poet and Gemma like this.
  3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Well, now, this is a quite sweet little moment of master-apprentice romance. :D May I ask what the title "35:37" refers to?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Sweet little drabble!
    I'm curious about the title as well.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Sweet little piece with an intriguing title

6. Viridian-Maiden

Viridian-Maiden Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2013
    Thank you all. As for the title, I rather enjoy games so I'm tempted to have you to guess (and I have been known to send (very!) small prizes to people willing to play along) but I'll be nice and not keep you in suspense. The title comes from my inspiration. Specifically, 37:35 is the minute marker in Ep. II for the look on Obi-wan's face immediately after the youngling answers Yoda's question about why Kamino isn't on the map. When I wrote the drabble it was because I suddenly saw him in this moment, making that same face. ;)

7. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    This made my jaw drop --- but in a good way! I love it when characters are direct and bold with one another. I had an inkling that your title was a time marker -- but I doubt I would have guessed it. One of my other favorite looks on Obi-Wan's face in AOTC is when they are in the arena and he does the eye roll to the hand cuffs.:)@};-

8. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    This is so, so deliciously naughty. ;) But in a squeeeeeeeeeeeeee way! I wouldn't have known of it if it hadn't been for @Findswoman's rec, so I owe her one.