*3D* Cardboard Battle Droid Standee

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by jedimacfan, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. jedimacfan Jedi Padawan

I acquired a 3D cardboard standee of a battle droid from Episode I. It's still in the box, never been opened, and obviously never been assembled. I'd like to know how much it is worth, but eBay and Google have turned up nothing. So I am hoping that someone on TF.N can help me out.

I took a picture with my camera phone, you can see it here.

www.oldfishandlemonade.com/pix/battledroid.jpg

Thank you.
  2. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    I have been trying to find one of these for a long time. I believe that I saw one a few years ago on EBay going for about $250 US.
  3. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    Star Wars Super Collectors Wishbook (3rd edition, 2005) gives a price of 95.00 US for the Battle Droid. These were put out by DK Publishing and there were 4 in all: Battle Droid, Destroyer Droid, Pit Droid, and R2-D2. Of the 4, the Battle Droid has the lowest price - all of the others are over 100 US. That should give you a ballpark value. Whether you'd get that amount on Ebay is another question.
  4. jedimacfan Jedi Padawan

Thanks for the info. I need money for school anyway, so it will probably go on eBay soon. I'd sell it here if it weren't against the forum rules.
  5. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    If you don't want to go the Ebay route, you can check out the Rebelscum forums. They have a classified section.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.