main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3D models already textured

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by virex1084, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. virex1084

virex1084 Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2004
    I was wondering where I could find some excellent models with excellent textures already on them that I could use. I would need these in a format that After Effects or something like Bryce could read. I would be looking for models of Prequel trilogy stuff (destroyer droids, naboo fighters, the trade federation ships, etc) and also original trilogy stuff (x-wings, a-wings, tie fighters, star destroyers, r2-d2, etc.) I use to know a good site, but I lost it and can't seem to find it anymore.

Thanks

2. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
  3. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    what ^he^ said :)

4. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    Aye aye aye .... what is it with Apr '04 members ???

5. DarthKraykan

DarthKraykan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2004
    Does it matter when people register? I didn't read anything saying I couldn't.

6. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    He's just stating that April 2004 people are n00bs, who ask n00bish questions.

7. Tech_Krill

Jan 12, 2004
    Or if you're referring to me, I give good answers to those stupid questions ;)

8. Jamball

Jamball Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Aye aye aye .... what is it with Apr '04 members ???

I think what he means is there has been a lot of spamming by noobies lately, especially those who registered in April 04.

--Jamball

9. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    What I ALSO mean is that if our new friend, virex1084, had taken the time to look around a bit (and this includes the TFN FANFILMS HOME PAGE), he would have read information (and seen links) with regard to the numerous resources and models available of SCI-FI 3D and the like.

It's one thing when a person actually tries to accomplish something, cannot and then asks for help ... it's another when a person tries to skip around the actual attempt and go straight to getting someone to do it for them. ;)

10. Tech_Krill

Jan 12, 2004
    I'm just proud to have had the link to the Star Wars 3d Modelling Alliance mirror :) Since their main site went down and all...so...

*is proud* :p

11. flaminsheep

flaminsheep Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2004
    Hmm, just out of curiosity, is there a mirror for this "Galaxy Project" I've been hearing about?

12. ChrisHanel

ChrisHanel Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 2002
    ::Getting very sick of people pointing out Apr04 reg dates and the n00b attacks::

Come on guys. It's called Maturity. It's what happens when you have the chance to attack someone, and you don't.

-Chris

13. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    sorta OT but i didnt want to start a new thread. i have gotten tired or remembering (or finding in the favorites menu) the address for SWMA mirrors... i set up a domain that links to the mirror mentioned above... enjoy :)

swma.tk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.