main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    I have been spoiled too...

2. Drsmoox

Drsmoox Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2004
    Please, thank you

3. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    I'd like read only access to see what the prevailing speculations are and crossreference those with known spoilers.

4. NoCloneTheories

NoCloneTheories Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 22, 2003
    I'd love read-access too, I just want to imagine what ROTS will be like with fresh eyes. It will help me figure out how spoiled I want to be after the book comes out. Thanks!

5. angus_r

angus_r Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    Hi

I'd love to sign up for read-only access to the spoiler-free board!

Angus

6. Ben R

Ben R Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 26, 2000

Hi, Mace Windy...

I would like to formally apply to get access to the non-spoiler board in read-only status.

I wish to do this because (as a heavily spolied fan), I am interested to read about what people who aren't spoiled think will happen in the next movie. It will be quite interesting to see what their understanding of the movie is, and what opinions they have of documentaries, trailers, and official information as it's released (without knowing the story of ROTS).

Thanks for your consideration. I have been a member of these forums for 5 years & read for awhile before registering. I hope that my track record will show that I hold no alterior motives and only wish to observe.

Thanks in advance.

- Ben R

7. marasco0815

marasco0815 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2005
    Mace,
    Please grant me access. I am interested in viewing high level information and remaining unspoiled. This appears to be the best way.
    Thanks

8. Archmage2087

Archmage2087 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    Master Windy,

Please sign me up for the read only 3NS access; it'll be interesting to see just what people think about ROTS without spoilers... I've discussed plot points for a movie I haven't seen too much to know this viewpoint firsthand.

9. Danny77573

Danny77573 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2002
    Please give me read-only access. I would like to see the opinions of people who don't know what I know. Thanks.

10. Alhon

Alhon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2005
    I'd like to see some of the theories floating around. THey may have a different viewpoint.

11. ROTS_Obi

ROTS_Obi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2005
    Yes, i too want to see people who havent been spoiled.

12. Charn

Charn Jedi Master star 8

Dec 23, 2004
    please can I gain access to the non spoilers board for read only. I would like to know what they know. Thanks.

13. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    I'd like to see what they don't know as well, just curious.

14. SithHistorian

SithHistorian Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2005
    I'd like to have read-only access to the 3NS as well. I am definitely spoiled so I think it'd be best for me to follow the new arrangement and request read-only access. 'Why,' you ask? Because I'm curious! And it's also been quite boring in the 3SA lately, so I'd really like to read some interesting, new theories. Thanks!

The Sith Historian

15. jjmaclean

jjmaclean Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2005
    I would love to register for read only access to the non spoilers forum please...

Many Thanks,

JJ MacLean

16. jedi_panther_fan

jedi_panther_fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Mace

I would like ROA to this board. I am an avid 3SA board member and would love to see how the other half lives, especially with the new trailer coming very soon. Thanks.

17. thenink

thenink Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2002
    Hi there,

Can I please have access to the 3NS forums - I am a little bit spoiled, but now I want to redeem myself and go completley spoiler free until May!

Thanks!

18. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Please, thank you.

19. bergstrom

bergstrom Jedi Master star 2

Jan 26, 2004
    Hi , I'm interested in mythology and stuff and I just want to see and read what discussions were taking place. I've been spoiled, but I don't want to post on the spoiler free board, just read the discussions.

Thanks,

Bergstrom

20. ROTS_Obi

ROTS_Obi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2005
    Hey i just want read only access. I was banned on mistake but im back so... umm ya...

21. Darth-Echo

Darth-Echo Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2003
    Hi, I would like read-only access please. :)

22. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    I would love to have read-only access to the Spoiler-Free boards. I actually don't know many if any spoilers, but don't post much anyways... Read-only sounds great to me :)

23. Darth-Stryke

Darth-Stryke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2004
    I would like read-only access. Just mainly out of curiosity and to see what type of ideas are generated by those who have not been tainted by the Dark Side of spoilers. :D

24. blicknasty

blicknasty Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    I'd like access so I can see what these people are talking about. It would seem like an interesting excerscise to be able to see the thoughts of the blind. Plus, their ideas have to be more abstract than those who are spoiled as we have much more direction concerning the film. Let me in. I play nice.

25. jedizen

jedizen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2003
    Please let me in to read!!!
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.