main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dengar-Fett

Dengar-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    I just want read-only access for these boards to check out what the actually non-spoiled fans are thinking about certain things from the trailers ETC. Since we know what they are already, I would like to see what others are thinking of this movie, ETC.

2. RebelTraitor

RebelTraitor Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2003
    Please grant me access, just curious to read what they are talking about. Thanks.

3. CloudofSulfur

CloudofSulfur Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 4, 2004
    Please grant me read-only access to this forum because I'm interested to see what discusions you're having.

4. HandmaidenAnde

HandmaidenAnde Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    I'm just a tad spoiled, so I'm opting for the "read-only" status. I'm just interested in reading theories and trailer reactions.

Thanks!
    Andé :)

5. Maceo_Windu

Maceo_Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2001
    after viewing the trailer...i'm amped to find out more about what looks to be the best and most dramatic film of of the whole Lucas Universe.....also want to find out in Papaltine will be digitally rendered in fight with Mace as appears to my eyes.....

6. waheennay

waheennay Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    I'd like access because I want to read what un-spoiled fans think is going to happen and either laugh and think "Silly fan, you're not even close!" or "Wow, pretty close to the mark! Nice." I'm being honest.

7. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    I agree with the above poster I wanna read the younglings posts :)

8. Holocron_Collector

Holocron_Collector Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2001
    Sign me up if you would. I'm all done with 3SA after the trailer, but I'd still like to read what my fellow JCers think.

9. RandallFett

RandallFett Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2004
    not big on posting, just reading ..I'm not really spoiled much at all. I would just like to read what this group has to say.

10. Panichead4469

Panichead4469 Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2005
    Could i please get access to the non-spoiler boards? I love to go and watch the new movie with no idea what to expect...i hate knowing all about whats going to be going on....haha, i just wanna see! :)

11. Mace_Bendu

Mace_Bendu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2005
    Master Windy,

I'd like to have read-only access to the 3NS forum. I'm interested to see what the non-spoiled think of EP3.

12. TenThousandThings

TenThousandThings Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2004
    Please give me read-only access. I don't ever post anyways, and I don't want to be more spoiled than I already am. Still need my SW fix, though.

13. igotajobasatestpilot

igotajobasatestpilot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2003
    I would like to register for read-only access. I'd just like to see what the pure speculation is like at this point, with no spoilage to taint it.

Thanks!

14. Whizkid

Whizkid Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

I am 99% non-spoiled and I want to see the discussions you are having

15. pakatak

pakatak Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2002
    please give me access to the non-spoiled forum

16. Noxex

Noxex Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2001
    Please grant me "read-only" access. Awesome.

17. Darth_Noun

Darth_Noun Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2005
    I want to read the words of those strong to avoid wicked temptation. Darn Palpatine.....

18. The_Little_Red_Jedi

The_Little_Red_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Hey, please can I sign up for read only access to this forum? I do visit the Spoiler forum frequently, but I'd still like to read any discussions that go on in here anyway.

There is no actual "reason", I'd just like to check it out. And it's Star Wars.

Thanks.

19. Disco1999

Disco1999 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 7, 2004
    Read-only access, please.

Just intrigued to read the speculation

20. BillBrasky

BillBrasky Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2004
    I'm interested in read only access to 3NS. I don't post in 3SA often, but I am spoiled. I like reading discussions on everything Star Wars, so that includes what the peeps in 3NS are up to. I guess I'm asking out of curiosity more than anything.

Besides, Im Bill Brasky, I can do whatever I damn well please!!!

21. Obi-Wan2001

Obi-Wan2001 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    I'd really like to have read-only access. I think it would be very interesting to read the discussions and speculation. Thanks.

22. _dArTh_SoLo

_dArTh_SoLo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    can I please have read only access?

thanks.

23. Techno-Union-Elite

Techno-Union-Elite Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    Hi, I'm 'Techno-Union-Elite' and I'm interested in read-only access to the 3NS forum. I want to see what is being discussed about Episode III from another point of view. Perhaps a point of view that isn't just random hit-or-miss guesses, haha.

24. MasterJedi_Obi-Wan

MasterJedi_Obi-Wan Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2005
    I would like to become a "read-only" member of the 3NS, please. =)

25. plokooner2610

plokooner2610 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 10, 2004
    I want to know what stuff they talk about but i am spoiled so this would make it impossible for me to spoil anyone else. I would really enjoy seeing what goes on in hear because i have a decent amount of posts and ineed to experience more from this site. plz grant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.