main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tina_als_girl

tina_als_girl Jedi Master

Sep 21, 2004
    I'd like to have read-only access to this forum. I'm a curious person, so I'm always wondering what others are talking about.

I mainly lurk anyway, even on the Spoilers forum, so I'd mainly just be reading anyway.

Besides, just as there are things in the Spoilers forum that non-spoiled people are missing, there may be something on the Non-Spoilers forum that we spoiled (well, I'm only a teeny bit spoiled) people are missing.

Joy

2. Obi-Wannabe Kenobi

Obi-Wannabe Kenobi Jedi Master

Dec 11, 1999
    I'd like to have read-only access.
    Thanks.

3. Masterof1cone

Masterof1cone Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2004
    Yes, I would like read only registration

4. pavellinde

pavellinde Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    I would love to have read-only access to give me a fresh perspective on the final episode of Star Wars.
    As a totally spoiled person, I'd like a chance to see things through the eyes of people with the will power to stay unspoiled!

5. Salla Zend

Salla Zend Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 1999
    I would like to have read only access. I don't post much and would like to remain spoiler free. Thanks.

6. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    I'd like access please. I's like to see what the non spoiled are discussing and where their theories are going.

7. Sgt Pepper

Sgt Pepper Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 1998
    I would like to have read only access. I also don't post much and would like to remain spoiler free. Thanks.

8. JM-Yoda

JM-Yoda Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2005
    Could I see what's going on in here? It's kind of like a big brother curiosity thing - I like to see what the unspoileds reactions are and some of the theories they might come up with.

9. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    I would like to, simply because I want to know what the non-spoiled are thinking about and talking about.

10. sj1973

sj1973 Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    could i please have read only access.

11. Jamfocus

Jamfocus Jedi Youngling star 2

May 7, 2004
    I would like read-access.

The reason been I think it be incredible interesting to find out what people who have not been spoiled think of ROTS and how they feel the film will pan out. It could give me a nice new perspective on ROTS.

12. JediRampart

JediRampart Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2004
    Could I get read only access too?

I'm definately spoiled, but I rarely post in 3SA or anywhere. That, and I'm curious to see what non-spoiled people think of EP3.

13. sj1973

sj1973 Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    can i please have read only access. i would really like to be able to read what people are speculating about rots. i dont want to read the spoilers.

14. _TYLER_DURDEN_

_TYLER_DURDEN_ Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2000
    Hiya,
    I'd like read-only access please. Just wondering if there are any smart non-spoiled peeps in there that guessed stuff right.

15. darth_fett

darth_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 1999
    I would like access to read the non-spoiler forum, for the sole purpose of seeing what ideas people have about EP. III who haven't read any spoilers.

16. advent

advent Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2003
    I hardly post, yet I've read a lot of the 3SA forum. I have grown tired of the focus and attitude of the threads there (and the spoilage factor), so I'd like to read a (possibly) fresher perspective on the final Star Wars movie.

Thank you. :)

17. Darth_Venidian

Darth_Venidian Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2005
    I read only and I barely talk and I don
    t know if I'm a spoiler or not

18. ROTS_Obi1

ROTS_Obi1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    I'd like ready only plz. I want to hear what people are talking about who haven't had any spoilers.

19. TheJediMasterMan

TheJediMasterMan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    Im interested in reading what others think about Episode III who are not spoiled. I kinda wish I was'nt spoiled but I coul'nt resist. Anyways I want the read-only-access. this is VERY interesting to me since I am very spoiled. Thanks

20. markb50k

markb50k Jedi Master star 1

Jul 26, 2004
    I would like read only access to the forum because i think its neat to see what the unspoiled are thinking about right now. i almost envy them actually.

21. HollywoodIRC

HollywoodIRC Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2004
    hi,

i would like the ability to see the non-spoiled in a read only fasion, because im a very curious to see the fans discussion and expectations of the movie, having stayed away from all the information i have had access too.

I just love to read people talking about movies i like.

22. Darth_Slayer

Darth_Slayer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2003
    I would love read-only permission please. The Spoiler board is getting to Spoiler-heavy for me. Even in basic questions people are revealing things I don't want to know. I'm running out of cool Star Wars stuff to read. Hence, the read-only permission would fill an ever growing gap in my on-line Star Wars lifestyle. Thanks.

23. YodaJediMaster12

YodaJediMaster12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 26, 2002
    Hey Mace,

I would first like read-only access because I'm curious to see the theories that have developed among those who have not viewed spoiler information. Moreoever, I was spoiler free for the first two PT movies and find that after experiencing life with spoilers, I find I preferred the unmitagated hope and speculation that accompanies going into a movie without knowing what is going to happen in advance.

24. Darth Rayder

Darth Rayder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 1999
    I would like read-only access please. I'm quite spoiled..just want to hear what's being discussed on the other side.

25. jedi_Knight_

jedi_Knight_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2004
    hey, could I have access to the non-spoiler forums (read only, as I have been spoiled silly)

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.