main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mckinnis

mckinnis Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Can I look too? I'm just curious.

2. Bregalad

Bregalad Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    I'm too spoiled to post in the Non-Spoiler forum ;)

But I'd like to see what the people who've managed to keep out of 3SA think.

3. LordMelkor13

LordMelkor13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2005
    Can I register? I am very curious what those guys are thinking about ROTS, while they know as much I did 3 years ago!

4. sidious10

sidious10 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Feb 26, 1999
    Hi, please register me for the "Spoiler-Free Read Only" Forums. I would like to read what it would have been like had I not chosen to spoil the main plot points of the movie.

Thanks

5. Darth-Eric

Darth-Eric Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2005
    I am a new member and I would like to be surprised when the movie comes out. thanks.

6. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    I would like to just read whats in their thats all so could I get access?

Master_Burhead

7. TheSuperSpecies

TheSuperSpecies Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2004
    Hi, I would love to read what the non-spoiled fans have to say. I would like a read-only admission to the non-spoiler forums pls.

8. DeAtHs_SnIpEr

DeAtHs_SnIpEr Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    the movie is just about to come out and i regret being spoiled so i would like to hear wat non spoiled members think is going to happen it would be quite refreshing and some of the ideas on the forum might be better then how the movie is actually going to turn out

9. BothofUs

BothofUs Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 5, 2003
    I am deeply interested in the excitement, knowledge held by, and naivete of the non-spoiled fan. I would love to know the issues they discuss, their excitement, their reaction to trailers, their knowledge of the timeline of the movie and most of all the speculation of the end of the critical parts of the movie of which they have been enlightened?

10. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Can I have access to the land of spoiler free but on a readonly basis. I foolishly gave in to my desire to read all about ROTS like I did with TPM and AOTC but I am curious as to what those who have substantially more willpower than myself have managed to think of.

11. calvink69

calvink69 Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2004
    I would like to just read whats in their as well.

CalvinK

12. Booby_Fett

Booby_Fett Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2004
    Please can I have read on access to the non spoiler forum. I have lurked on these boards since '98 and promised myself that I wouldn't get spoiled for ROTS. Unfortunately, I am more spoiled that I ever was for the previous PT films and am now interested to see what sort of excitement and speculation is going on in the non-spoiler forums

13. Vaders_Yarmulke

Vaders_Yarmulke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2005
    I would like read-only access. I would like to read what non-spoiled folks are talking about...are they getting really hyped by now? To me, this is the best time of the whole saga...the weeks leading up to the last release!

14. SABERHEAD

SABERHEAD Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2002
    Hook me up...
    I would like to read only
    Because I want to be entertained by the pure unspoiled theories.

15. JPmuftak

JPmuftak Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2001
    I too would like access to just read what they are thinking and talking about!

Since the spoilers are gone theres really nothing else to keep me entertained!

Thanks!
    -JPmuftak

16. DarthBullGates

DarthBullGates Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Like those previously have stated, I would like access just to see where the unspoiled are in their thoughts about Episode III. While a short piece of video footage in a trailer or commercial is confirmation for the spoiled, what does it lead the unspoiled to expect. For this reason I request read access.

17. constantlyacting

constantlyacting Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2004
    can i get read only ?

18. ShaakTi

ShaakTi Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2004
    I would like to be able to read so I can take enjoyment from seeing star wars fans who aren't spoiled being excited, and would enjoy seeing what their discussing and what they think will happen in the movie, and I don't want to join permanently because I don't wanta be tempted to spoil something accidentally.

19. 05erinthehouse

05erinthehouse Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    I too would like read only please.

20. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    I'd like "read-only" access to the non-spoiler board. I want to see what stuff they are talking about, their reactions to the trailers etc. Just interested. I really envy their resolve to be spoiler-free. I am very though. Thanks.

21. Superhate

Superhate Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2003
    Read only please wanna see what the un spoiled are talking about so close to release.

22. Frogman3

Frogman3 Jedi Youngling

Oct 14, 2003
    Hello, I want to just see what people are talking about in the NS forum.

:)

23. Circusboy39

Circusboy39 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2001
    Ummmm.................ditto. :)

24. km12

km12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    Hi, I'm a regular poster on the 3SA and I would really love to see what people on the non-spoiler forum are saying. As the movie gets closer, there aren't many spoilers left, so it's all getting rather repetitive over here. I would really like a different point of view at this point. It would be a nice break from the same old, same old effect setting in over here. Also, I'm really curious to see how those who don't know everything there is to know, are feeling about the upcoming film. Thanks for your consideration of my request.

25. GoatBeard

GoatBeard Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2005
    New memeber here. Don't have many posts, but just interested in having read-only access to the spoiler-free zone.

-Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.