3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panakas_Dawg Jedi Master

star 5
    I would like read-only access, please.

[geekmode_on]

It's amazing, but with the small nuggets of spoilers that do come to light, there is still plenty in 3SA that is rampant speculation. I don't have the disposable income to subscribe to Hyperspace, so I have missed most of those spoilers. I prefer to speculate and wonder about what will be in the film, and would like to see what others thought.

I love the Star Wars films, especially the PT, and am excited about ROTS and want to see how excited everyone else is.

[geekmode_off]

:)

Thanks.
  2. Knightstorme Jedi Master

star 3
    Can I please have read only access please. Only been spoiled a tad.
  3. Jedi_Steve Jedi Youngling

star 2
    May I please have read-only access? Only seen a few things and would like to avoid seeing anything futher :p

Thanks!
  4. Goose_Neck Jedi Youngling

Can I please have a read only registration, so that i can read what there talking about. I wont post, i will just read.
  5. mutley Jedi Master

star 4
    Could I also have read only rego--it's a great idea to allow people to read what others think without making a mistake and spoiling the movie for them.
  6. zap2012 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    may i please have read-only access to the forum? i've failed at being spoiler free for the episodes I and II and am, so far, doing really well for episode III, and i'd like to keep it that way, although the need to discuss (or atleast read what's being discussed) things about revenge of the sith is growing.

andy
  7. dixiedback Jedi Youngling

Ok, I was denied to have fully access, can I please have read only access. I would like to see what other non spoiled fans are talking about. Thanks.
  8. DeanoMeisteR Jedi Master

star 1
    Please can I have a read only access. I'm not spoiled I dont think I am... but I want to read anyway, and I dont think I see any of these forums =(
  9. MasterDrejc Jedi Youngling

Windy, I'd like to become read-only member of 3NS because I want to know what goes on in here, what are fans here saying about EpIII. And I do post in 3SA, not much, but I do.
  10. hawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    I would like the access the forum as I am interested in looking at the theories non-spoiled members have come up with.
  11. Cheebo86 Jedi Master

star 3
    I would like read-only access because I find it interesting to see what Non-spoiled members theories are, and how close they can get to what really happens in the spoilers.
  12. LHeit Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i would like to be accpeted because besides knowing some spoilers i dont know enough to ruin the experince plus the only real spoilers i read are from jw titus and thats only cause its liek the novel
  13. robo_obi Jedi Master

star 4
    hey, i am spoiled but have always been intrigued by the non-spoler discussion (both in the 2nsa and then 3nsa) so would I be able to have the read only access?
  14. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Windy, I'd love to have read-only access to 3NS. The speculation going on in there greatly intrigues me, being that I am completely spoiled. Thanks a lot.
  15. Shackleton Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, Windy. I was just curious if I could get read-only access also. Being that I am spoiled, I'm interested in the viewpoints and stances that non-spoiled members harbor. I can't really apply for full membership to the forum because, despite my relatively current registration date, I've been a lurker in the 3SA since probably Nov. or Dec. of last year. Hell hath no wrath like that of a spoiler-free person spoiled, which is why I'm in this forum. Thanks for you're time! :)
  16. SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey Windy. I'd like to be in this forum too. I want to see what the topics here are like and what is talked about.
  17. Psych_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Hey Windy, I'd like access to this forum because I think it would be really interesting to see what thoughts are floating around these parts. I love star wars and I think the unspoiled forum leaves a lot of room for creativity and imagination as to what will happen. Thanks.
  18. Darth-Anakin14 Jedi Youngling

I'm a brand new member and I would like read only access to to Episode 3 non-spoilers forum.
  19. JediLight Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  20. Project_Starscream Jedi Master

star 2
    I'll like to register for read-only access to the Non-Spoiler Forum.
  21. JMZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'd also like to register for non-spoiler read-only access. I just like to see the views, opinions and theories from people who aren't spoiled.
  22. obi1jedinite Jedi Master

star 2
    i would like read only access to this thread. i dont really post that often anyway and ive been spoiled a fair amount. i would just like to read what others have come up with on their own.
  23. alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling

star 3
    May I have "read-only" access? I'm interested in reading the theories that the non-spoiled members are coming up with about ROTS.
  24. President_Sharky Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I would like to register for read-only status on ROTS Non-Spoilers. I'm interested in seeing what's going on in that board.
  25. Catalyst Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Count me in.

I'd like to have read-only access to this forum as I've always wanted to be spoiler-free but could never help myself. This is as close to spoiler-free as I can get. =D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.