main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    I would like read-only access, please.

[geekmode_on]

It's amazing, but with the small nuggets of spoilers that do come to light, there is still plenty in 3SA that is rampant speculation. I don't have the disposable income to subscribe to Hyperspace, so I have missed most of those spoilers. I prefer to speculate and wonder about what will be in the film, and would like to see what others thought.

I love the Star Wars films, especially the PT, and am excited about ROTS and want to see how excited everyone else is.

[geekmode_off]

:)

Thanks.

2. Knightstorme

Knightstorme Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Can I please have read only access please. Only been spoiled a tad.

3. Jedi_Steve

Jedi_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2001
    May I please have read-only access? Only seen a few things and would like to avoid seeing anything futher :p

Thanks!

4. Goose_Neck

Goose_Neck Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2004
    Can I please have a read only registration, so that i can read what there talking about. I wont post, i will just read.

5. mutley

mutley Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 1998
    Could I also have read only rego--it's a great idea to allow people to read what others think without making a mistake and spoiling the movie for them.

6. zap2012

zap2012 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2002
    may i please have read-only access to the forum? i've failed at being spoiler free for the episodes I and II and am, so far, doing really well for episode III, and i'd like to keep it that way, although the need to discuss (or atleast read what's being discussed) things about revenge of the sith is growing.

andy

7. dixiedback

dixiedback Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2004
    Ok, I was denied to have fully access, can I please have read only access. I would like to see what other non spoiled fans are talking about. Thanks.

8. DeanoMeisteR

DeanoMeisteR Jedi Master star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    Please can I have a read only access. I'm not spoiled I dont think I am... but I want to read anyway, and I dont think I see any of these forums =(

9. MasterDrejc

MasterDrejc Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2003
    Windy, I'd like to become read-only member of 3NS because I want to know what goes on in here, what are fans here saying about EpIII. And I do post in 3SA, not much, but I do.

10. hawk

hawk Jedi Knight star 5

May 3, 2000
    I would like the access the forum as I am interested in looking at the theories non-spoiled members have come up with.

11. Cheebo86

Cheebo86 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 1, 2003
    I would like read-only access because I find it interesting to see what Non-spoiled members theories are, and how close they can get to what really happens in the spoilers.

12. LHeit

LHeit Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2004
    i would like to be accpeted because besides knowing some spoilers i dont know enough to ruin the experince plus the only real spoilers i read are from jw titus and thats only cause its liek the novel

13. robo_obi

robo_obi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    hey, i am spoiled but have always been intrigued by the non-spoler discussion (both in the 2nsa and then 3nsa) so would I be able to have the read only access?

14. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Windy, I'd love to have read-only access to 3NS. The speculation going on in there greatly intrigues me, being that I am completely spoiled. Thanks a lot.

15. Shackleton

Shackleton Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2004
    Hey, Windy. I was just curious if I could get read-only access also. Being that I am spoiled, I'm interested in the viewpoints and stances that non-spoiled members harbor. I can't really apply for full membership to the forum because, despite my relatively current registration date, I've been a lurker in the 3SA since probably Nov. or Dec. of last year. Hell hath no wrath like that of a spoiler-free person spoiled, which is why I'm in this forum. Thanks for you're time! :)

16. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    Hey Windy. I'd like to be in this forum too. I want to see what the topics here are like and what is talked about.

17. Psych_Jedi

Psych_Jedi Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    Hey Windy, I'd like access to this forum because I think it would be really interesting to see what thoughts are floating around these parts. I love star wars and I think the unspoiled forum leaves a lot of room for creativity and imagination as to what will happen. Thanks.

18. Darth-Anakin14

Darth-Anakin14 Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2004
    I'm a brand new member and I would like read only access to to Episode 3 non-spoilers forum.

19. JediLight

JediLight Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    Read-only please ;)

20. Project_Starscream

Project_Starscream Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 7, 2001
    I'll like to register for read-only access to the Non-Spoiler Forum.

21. JMZ

JMZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2003
    I'd also like to register for non-spoiler read-only access. I just like to see the views, opinions and theories from people who aren't spoiled.

22. obi1jedinite

obi1jedinite Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    i would like read only access to this thread. i dont really post that often anyway and ive been spoiled a fair amount. i would just like to read what others have come up with on their own.

23. alhana_antilles

alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2002
    May I have "read-only" access? I'm interested in reading the theories that the non-spoiled members are coming up with about ROTS.

24. President_Sharky

President_Sharky Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2004
    I would like to register for read-only status on ROTS Non-Spoilers. I'm interested in seeing what's going on in that board.

25. Catalyst

Catalyst Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2004
    Count me in.

I'd like to have read-only access to this forum as I've always wanted to be spoiler-free but could never help myself. This is as close to spoiler-free as I can get. =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.