main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan McCartney

Obi-Wan McCartney Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 1999
    Mace Windy! A Spoiler-free mod!

I'm out of it for a little while and suddenly everyone's got delusions of granduer!

Anyway, although I spoiled myself this time around (but not with Hyperspace, screw Lucas he's not getting any more of my money than he has to), I have to say I didn't really get spoiled. The spoilers that are revealed are so obvious anyone who has seen the other movies could tell you about them, save for a few charecters and early scenario's which likely would have been spoilt by commercials anyway.

Regardless, just curious at to how this forum works, I like your registration idea, very capitol. Please sign me up for read only access.

2. YodasBeerGut

YodasBeerGut Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2003
    Windy,

I'd like to join the No Spoilers board as "read only". I'm spoiled, and participate in the Spoiler board occassionally, but I'm simply interested in seeing what the unspoiled have to say about the new movie. It's all just for fun; to see what they are guessing and how close it is to what we know from spoiler material.

Thanks,
    YodasBeerGut

3. Sithgreg

Sithgreg Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2004
    Please add me to the forum. I'm curious to see what other people have to say. I was a member before under a different name, but every time I tried to retrieve my password, a new one was never sent to my E:mail. Thanks.

4. a2dmusic

a2dmusic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I would like read-only access. I am spoiled, and will probably continue to be until some real meaty stuff starts to come in. That said, I find reading the discussions by people who are speculating based solely on the material presented to them from the prior films (or other such outlets) to be fascinating, because it offers a perspective and a way of thinking about potential plot points that sometimes the spoiled lack. Spoiled folk sometimes don't try and connect the dots in the same way, etc, rumors have a way of becoming confirmed facts in thier minds.

And so on.

I don't really want or need posting rights. I just want to enjoy reading the discussions. I am usually a rare poster anyway (though I've done a little more in the last day or so anyway).

Thanks!

5. Defiance

Defiance Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 16, 1999
    I'm not spoiled, but I don't have a particular need to post. I haven't even posted to the boards in a while. I just read discussions. In fact, I don't want to post. I don't have time. I don't want to get into arguments. So I'd like to be given access, please.

And if you don't mind my asking, why is it so important that we need approval for read-only access?

6. abkjedi

abkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2000
    Please grant me permission to read these boards. I haven't been here in a while so I hope there's no magic word I'm leaving out.
    Thanks

7. ratmankey

ratmankey Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Sign me up. I find the spoiler-free conversations interesting, but I don't really have a reason to join in with them.

8. DarthyMarkyMark

DarthyMarkyMark Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Can I have read-only access to the forum, please? :) I'm only slightly spoiled, but I don't want to post on the non-spoiler site - I'm just very interested in reading what non-spoiled people are predicting for RotS. :)

9. JBRO13

JBRO13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2003
    I want to register for read-only access.

I just think it'd be fun to see what the spoiler-free kids have to say/think.

10. yodas_clone

yodas_clone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2003
    i'm curious to see how much 3ns members know about ROTS and i would like to know what they think.
    so can i please become a member of the "read only" 3ns please? thanks.

11. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I would like to register for read-only access to 3NS. I'm somewhat spoiled, but I'd like to see what the non-spoiled group has to say about Ep3.

12. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    I would also like to register for the read only RotS board. I am trying to be kept spoiler free, but I want to talk about the upcoming SW movie.

13. TeH-MoTiF

TeH-MoTiF Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2004
    I'd like to apply for read-only access to the 3NS. Even though I'm somewhat spoiled I'd like to see what 3NS members think about the upcoming film.

14. ClOnE_oF_vAdEr

ClOnE_oF_vAdEr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 9, 2003
    I'd like access to just to see what's going on in there.

15. TheUnknownSyn

TheUnknownSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    I'd like read-only access as well, I frequent the spoiler forum but I'm a lurker either way.

16. Obi_one_and_only

Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 18, 2001
    I would like read-only access too please.
    Though I visit the count-down thread spoiler forum, the time I spend searching for spoilers is zero.

Thanks.

17. tendoboy101

tendoboy101 Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2004
    is it possible for me to have read only nonspoiler access? while i'm a new member i've been on the spoiler boards, and would like to see the discussions on here and see what's going on. thanks!

18. aerosith

aerosith Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2003
    I'd like read-only priviledges for this forum because i am curious to see what those who have not been spoiled have for theories for ROTS. Reading posts in the spoiler forum has become boring as all the threads are quite redundant. I'm just looking for a more entertaining perspective. Thank you.

19. Pink_laser_sword

Pink_laser_sword Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2004
    I am unspoilt, and would like read-only access to the non-spoiler forum to find out what is being said about ROTS.

Cheers

20. smackfu

smackfu Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2001
    I'd like read-only access please!

I just want to know what people who have will power think Episode III will be about ;)

21. Oracle_Ye_Prophecy

Oracle_Ye_Prophecy Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2004
    Hello. :) I love reading ANY discussion about SW, I rarely post, I just started posting last week, and I've been lurking for years. I just am interested in what the non spoiled folk are thinking and discussing and would like to read their thoughts. :)

22. indigo_tree

indigo_tree Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2004
    Looks like I posted in the wrong thread yesterday. I would like to gain read-only access.

23. n2543893

n2543893 Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 1999
    I would like to register please for this forum.

Tanks

24. romanuk

romanuk Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    Windy,

I would like access to the read-only forum.

Thanks

25. unifying_force

unifying_force Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2004
    i request permission to acess the read only non spoiler forums... my reason, since im spoiled id like a fresh take on things from an unspoiled POV
    thanks for your consideration

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.