main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark-Vador1138

Dark-Vador1138 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 14, 2004
    I'd like access to the read only 3NS please. I'd like to see what non-spoiled people think.

2. HotLunch

HotLunch Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2004
    I don't post. I'm slightly spoiled as I sometimes read the 3SA, I want to stop being spoiled but still would like some Revenge of the Sith material to read to tide me over, so can I please be admitted as a read only member? Thanx.

3. polorsport

polorsport Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2004
    I'm interested in a non spoiler membership because I want to hear everyones bitter sweet feelinngs about how this will most likely be the last real starwars movie. :(..
    Or will someone actually do the squeals to the orignal trilogy? ;) I hope so, I have waited 24 years (my whole life, for this next prequel.

4. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    I am spoiled and would like read-only access. The main reason for this is to see the reactions of the non-spoiled members of the JC to things such as...

- Teaser and Final Posters
    - Teaser and Theatrical Trailers
    - Etc.

I guess I'd just like to see how everyone reacts...spoiled and non-spoiled folks alike. Thanks. :)

5. outcastja

outcastja Jedi Master

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm just a lurker and would like to read an Episode III discussion without the fear of being spoiled.

6. PalpakinSidwalker

PalpakinSidwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2003
    I'd like read only access to the Non-spoiled forum. I don't post often, but I do read up on the 3SA, and I'd also like to checkout the discussions on this forum. I find it interesting to read different peoples ideas and theories, and as more info on the film is revealed, the speculation is being reigned in a bit at 3SA. Also, I went unspoiled for Ep I & II, and I'm curious to see what discussions I might be engaged in, had I remained unspoiled for III as well.

Thanks.

7. Tyelpenor

Tyelpenor Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 20, 2003
    I would like to file an application for approval to the Read-Only Spoiler-Free Forum. Main reason is that I want to see what the heck do the unspoiled talk about, considering also the fact that we know a lot of the stuff that they probably are wandering about.

And I want to see the general climate over here because I'm thinking of joining the spoiler-free forum in order to avoid the MAJOR spoilers (script etc.). But I want to check it out first.

Thanks

8. Evil_Overlady

Evil_Overlady Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2004
    I suppose I am kind of spoiled, but I almost never post. I would like to be able to read the spoiler free forum to see unspoiled people's reactions to the trailer and so on. Just to see if these reactions are different, maybe if they notice things that we don't, what strikes them.[I would also like to know what they talk about...how they imagine the movie will be and so on, why they want to remain unspoiled...]
    Thank you.

9. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    I'm semi spoiled and might leave it that way, I would like read only access please.

10. Lord_Of_Payne

Lord_Of_Payne Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2004
    Please let me join. I don't post and am somewhat spoiled. I Would like to view opinions and comments without any further spoilage.

11. Overwhelmed_Jedi

Overwhelmed_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2004
    i'd love to have entrance...to only read

12. Rogue_Pilot

Rogue_Pilot Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2003
    I would like read only access to see fan reactions to the poster and Trailer and also am curious to see what non-spoiled members think the film will be like.

13. DoubleSith

DoubleSith Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 5, 2002
    I'd like read-only access to read the reactions of the nonspoiled to the teaser trailer.

14. ZethTrooper

ZethTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2000
    I'd also like read-only access. I've very interested in the reactions to the trailer.

15. Kaydon_Sentry

Kaydon_Sentry Jedi Master star 2

Jan 24, 2001
    Hi, please register me for the non-spoiler section, read only. I'm spoiled to a degree... but there's a nice big grey area in the middle that still is a mystery to me. Sort of like a "how do we go from point a to point b" type deal. Joining this forum will avoid any further temptations to FILL in that grey area! I've seen the teaser, my spoiler-dom is done!

Kaydon :)

16. joshtherooster

joshtherooster Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2004
    Hi. I would like the read-only acces.. mainly to see the reactions to trailers and stuff like that.

17. Johan_Skywalker

Johan_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2004
    u can get the rots-teaser on dc++ now :)

18. imperial_dork

imperial_dork Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2003
    I'd like to register for read-only access. I'm curious to see the reactions of the non-spoiled folk to the teaser, as well as stuff to come. Thanks!

19. JawaChef

JawaChef Jedi Master star 3

Feb 13, 2001
    Hi Mace! I consider myself slightly spoiled (although I don't know how many of the spoilers I actually believe). I often forget when and how I heard things, so to prevent my slipping up, I'd love to have read-only access to see what others are discussing. Thanks!
    Chef

20. jekkyl

jekkyl Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2004
    hi, i'm pretty much just a lurker and am interested in what other people think will happen in episode three without being spoiled. thanks.

21. ben_07

ben_07 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002

Could I register to visit the Episode Three-Spoiler Free in read-only?

I'm definetely spoiled, but

I'd like to just see the reactions of other people who haven't been spoiled to new stuff like the trailer,

and see what they are still discussing, and it would just be neat to see what they are still thinking about,

and maybe since they've had so long to just analyze the facts there might be some things in the forum that could actually bring me to a better understanding of the movie,

and maybe there are some ideas that should be discussed in the spoiler forum but haven't been brought up yet.

I just want to see what other people's non-spoiled opinions are!

Thank you!

ben_07

22. musicevangelist

musicevangelist Jedi Master star 1

Sep 15, 2004
    I would like to apply for read only access. I am slightly spoiled but have not posted on 3SA. Would like to be able to read both sides of discussions.

23. Darth_Surgent

Darth_Surgent Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2004
    I too would like to apply for Read-only privileges in the spoiler-free forums. I post relatively little on 3SA, but I've been spoiled extensively myself, and I'd like to see the discussions that take place among non-spoiled individuals. I remained "unspoiled" for TPM and AOTC, and I would love to see how the types of debates have differed (or if they've remained the same).

24. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm interested in being able to access the "read only" portion of the non-spoiler forum. I think it'd be very interesting to hear the non-spoiled take on the trailer and other things. Thanks. :)

25. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I, also, would like to have read-only access to the 3NSA Boards, to see how the discussion is going and see the teaser posters, etc.

I'm about as spoiled as they come, but I'm not inclined by any means to spoil anyone else. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.