main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I'd like to come and join you guys!

2. 2L8R4A2C

2L8R4A2C Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2004
    I would like to join the 3ns forun please

3. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Please let me in. I'd like a place to speculate on the EP III without getting so spoiled that I the movie seems predictable when I finally get to see it.

4. Tayschrenn

Tayschrenn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2002
    I've come back for some non-spoiled EIII discussion, so Windy, let me in! :>

5. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I would like in. I hate spoilers.

6. Ki-Adi Bundi

Ki-Adi Bundi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2000
    I was spoiled enough for ep2

I want to sign in

7. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    **ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL APPLICANTS**

I, Mace Windy, will be away on vacation from June 12th through the 19th. Unfortunatly, as I am the only 3NS manager who is authorized to grant access into the forum, no applications will be processed for the duration of that time. However, if you are interested in joining the forum, please post a request to join the board as a "read-only" member. I will have a seperate manager granting read-only permission. After you've been granted permission to read the board, PM me with your intent to join the board on a full-time basis, and I will consider your application when I return. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

8. Britannia

Britannia Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2004

...because I love to make theories about links between OT and Prequels.

For example:

The conversation between Obiwan and Luke in ANH, one of the only keys to prequels in the OT gave a very different idea of what we finally had.
    Obi-wan obviously speaks about a grown up person, telling that he was the best starpilot in the galaxy.
    GL changed his mind.

I regret some things about the NT. For example, I think that rising a child like obiwan nearby did with anakin, without controlling anything in his ways to apprehend life, and quite no idea about his way to act, is psychologiclay unrealistic.
    These things lead me to the point that GL still has work to do after EP III: direct a true epI to replace the one we have :).

The midichlorians were a stupid idea

9. Echo

Echo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    actually i won't assume to be deserving of anything...

however, i'd like access to the NS forums as i have sworn to be spoiler free (for the first time, mind you) for episode 3. while i haven't posted here in a while, i do anticipate needing an outlet for my excitement when '05 rolls around.

please and thank you.

10. Xin-Te

Xin-Te Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2001
    Welcome back! Hope you had a nice vacation Windy!
    Now get to acceptng me! :p

I would like to be a member of the non-spoiler forum, because I have vowed to remain spoiler free, on this, my last chance to be so for a SW movie!
    I was totally spoiled for EP1, and partially for EP2.
    EP3 is the totally non-spoiled SW for me!

11. OneNastyNupe

OneNastyNupe Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2004
    I have read and understand the rules of the forum.

12. woj101

woj101 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 19, 2000
    Thanks for taking the sacredness of the final installment as seriously as I do. Please may I join?

13. AJW1

AJW1 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2002
    Wow. I used to lurk the boards every now and then to find out what was going on. I guess that's not allowed any more. I'd like to be allowed in, but my six posts probably won't be enough "credit."

Bummer.

14. CowMoo

CowMoo Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2001
    Hi! I'd like to reapply for the non-spoiled forums.

Thanks!

15. lsturek

lsturek Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2004
    Star Wars is sweet. Please let me in .

16. Emperor_Windy

Emperor_Windy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Hey Windy, how was vacation?

Good I hope....but anyways, this is EMPEROR_WINDU as another name, and i can't get into 3NSA with this name...and Im definitly not spoiler material....Thanks!

17. woj101

woj101 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 19, 2000
    Apologies for posting - just seen welcome message - never had one before so didn't know to look for it.

Many thanks

18. Jedimancer

Jedimancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2004
    I'd like to join, Windy. I still go into the spoiler forum but I do want to avoid any major, spoilers about the movie. I'd really like to be able to just discuss personal Episode III theories and stuff without any major spoiler plot points, besides the obvious ones like Anakin=Vader, being posted in front of my eyes.

19. NtriusBIL

NtriusBIL Jedi Master star 1

Feb 10, 2004
    I'd like to get in on the 3NS forum! I don't have much of a posting history at all here. I tend to read much more than I write...

20. sith_lord_force

sith_lord_force Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2004
    hey mace windy,

Im a noob here so you wont get any history on me, but i want to join the 3NS forum
    talk about EIII spoil free

21. Relentless

Relentless Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2004
    Join you I would. Spoiled I am. read only, I would like.

22. schultmc

schultmc Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2003
    I didn't read anything about Episode I and really enjoyed seeing the movie for the first time. I read all sorts of spoilers for Episode II and enjoyed the movie less since I had already spoiled most of the surprises. I'm trying to avoid all spoilers for Episode III and the Non-Spoiler forum seems to be a great way to avoid spoilers yet still discuss the upcoming movie.

23. Master-Mishima

Master-Mishima Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    I have read and agree to the rules governing this forum. I have not looked at a spoiler since AOTC, which I spoiled myself rotten on. Overall, I contribute that very act to my hatred for the movie. However, I am a true Star Wars fan, and I am willing to give GL another shot by not engaging in spoilers for EP III - suprise me.
    I request access to the Spoiler Free discussions.

Master Mishima

24. Nairn

Nairn Jedi Youngling

May 26, 1999
    Trying and succeeding to be spoiler free, just one more year! Gimme a safehouse to hide out in! (Please. [face_rofl]

25. Rotten666

Rotten666 Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2004
    I would like to come in and play. I promise I will be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.