main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opinion

opinion Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Hello, this is strange. I am requesting access. I am a 5 year member and previous episode 2 nonspoilee. So strange i'm begging for access to a place where my name appears in it's predecessor's archives.

One of my names anyway.

And question, do i need to apply with both of my usertags in order to get in with either of them?

2. aesium

aesium Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2004
    I want to join 3NS because I don't want to over spoil myself.

3. Bigkevsexy

Bigkevsexy Jedi Youngling

Mar 28, 2005
    i wouldn't mind being able to go into this forum, just to see what people are thinking might happen or not happen, sort of like i might have if i was a active poster and didn't know some of the story line already...well, i should know it all after the 2nd.

4. Nigel5000

Nigel5000 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2004
    I woudldn't mind having that "read-only" access if that's still possible. w00t thnx.

5. eliott1219

eliott1219 Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2005
    I would like to join this board - will comply with the rules. I will likely not post either but am
    interested in what people think will happen.

6. handmaiden_char

handmaiden_char Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2002
    Please allow me access to the spoiler free zone as I really don't want to 'know' anything about the film before I see it. But I would really love to find out what people are talking about, and maybe even join in.

7. DarthPjotr

DarthPjotr Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2004
    I would like access please.

8. Anakin_Darth

Anakin_Darth Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    I would really appreciate access to the ROTS: Non - Spoilers Forum please. Thank you very much.

9. wtehomie

wtehomie Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2004
    I, too would greatly enjoy access to the non-spoiler forum and I promise to obey all of the rules.

10. SabeForQueen

SabeForQueen Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2002
    Hey, hi. May the Force be with you and all that. Can I get in? I want to listen in on some spoiler-free Ep.3 anticipation from fellow fans; I've been trying to stay spoiler free for all three prequels, with mixed success. Just now I went on to Star Wars.com's official board --since they allow lurkers without fuss-- but, um, almost immediately got scared away by spoiler headlines. So, I ran here to this nice safe haven because I DO NOT want to know what's in the book, etc, but I DO very much want to enjoy the free-flowing speculation, trepidation, and exultation which characterizes post-trailer pre-theatrical release SW fanhood.
    So, yes, please let me in. And, if you can quite manage it: soon! :)

11. JEDIEnigma

JEDIEnigma Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    I would like to join because I went spoiler for AOTC, and felt it took away from the experience. Episode II has great potential and I don't want to take diminish the experience. Love to dicuss & speculate on what we have recently seen in the trailers and tv spots.

12. Jeedai_Jacen

Jeedai_Jacen Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2002
    I have read and agree to the 3NS forum rules. After seeing the trailer and TV spots, I am interested in seeing speculation without being spoiled.

Thanks.

13. sixtushathter

sixtushathter Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    sign me up...

14. lardboy

lardboy Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2005
    I accept and agree to comply to all of the rules. Please let me in! I don't want to be spoiled!

15. Whizkid

Whizkid Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

I had read only access but now I want to post so i would like full access please. I am still unspoiled, trailers aside.

16. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
    I would like access and I have read and agree to the 3NS forum rules. Where do I find the forum once I have access?

Wally

17. Navalina

Navalina Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2004
    I would like access to the spoiler-free forum, because I'm very excited about this movie but I do not want to be spoiled before I've seen it. I've read the rules and accept them.

18. JediPadmeLightside

JediPadmeLightside Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I agree and comply with the rules to this forum. I, a Star Wars fan, prefer not to be completetly spoiled before the movie comes out. I have been in the other forums, but prefer to be in this one talking about non-spoiler SW stuff. Thanks.

19. jabbar

jabbar Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2005
    Please let me in. I swear I will not divulge any information of a spoiling nature.

jabbar

20. Luke_Pubetrimmer

Luke_Pubetrimmer Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    It was easier and faster to get my registration and liscense changed at the DMV then join this forum. But I still want to join.

21. haemophiliac

haemophiliac Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    can i join please?

22. soliddragon

soliddragon Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    Hey All!
    Lemme in please, Star Wars is my true love, and I would really enjoy dicussing possiblities and the such in this forum.
    Thanks

23. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    Hi yall

I would really like to be allowed back into my old stomping grounds if it's no big deal. :)

Mr. P :-D

24. Obi_One_Kenodi

Obi_One_Kenodi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2004
    I've been on TFN for about a year now and I'd like to join the spoiler free forum because: I enjoy talking about Episode III, but the spoiler forum now is overrun with serious spoilers. Before recently, they only contained minor spoils.

25. Darth_Rags

Darth_Rags Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2005
    Sigh me up please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.