main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyte

Nyte Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    'ello fellow Star Wars fans! I've been visiting this site for years now...so i thought it's about time that i registered and joined in on the fun.

So, to the powers that be, may i please join the forum?

:D

2. dethmanrulz

dethmanrulz Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2005
    I'd like to join too! far too many major spoilers in the spoiler forum now....

btw, why on earth do you have to specifically register for this forum? I've never seen this before...

3. BareBodkin

BareBodkin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    Because people were posting spoilers.

Sign me up please.

4. dethmanrulz

dethmanrulz Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2005
    I would like to be allowed in as well.... I can't handle the spoiler forums anymore, lol...

I have already sent you a private message regarding your admission. Please read it.

5. TomPiltoff

TomPiltoff Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2005
    Can I register please?

6. Commander_Andersen

Commander_Andersen Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 10, 2004
    Heh, sign me up guys, please! :)

7. iiwox

iiwox Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2005
    Hello.

Last time you said a hjad spend too little time in this foorum. Now it's been a long time. I have't spend any time in ep3-spoiler free forum and i won't. Just would like to bee abble to speak about ep3 with people who think as i do. (this is hard. you can trust me)

8. CETS4491

CETS4491 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2004
    can you sign me up if im not already?

9. lethalmara20

lethalmara20 Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Basically, I'm a 49-yr-old Star Wars junkie whose way more into it than my 17 yr old son(He's hooked on anime. I was an only child and have always loved Science Fiction fantasy as a way of escape from the rigors or lonliness of life. Now, I have MS, and again this is a "safe" place to retreat. Lethalmara20

10. DirtyDozen

DirtyDozen Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    I would like to be a part of this forum and humbly request admission. I'm a lifetime Star Wars fan and am both excited and sad for the next movie. Naturally I'm excited that it's getting close finally, but will be sad that I no longer have new movies to look forward to.

I would love to be able to read and share thoughts on the upcoming movie in a safe environment. I am definitely not interested in any spoilers. I want my Episode III experience to be untarnished. In fact, as bad as I want to play Lego Star Wars I'm trying to avoid it because I don't want to see any of the Episode III material.

I look forward to (hopefully) joining you here. Thanks.

11. DarthSinn

DarthSinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2004
    Sign me up, please. I've been spoiled (and am most of the way through the novel), but am curious how the other half lives...

12. MARCX

MARCX Jedi Master

Apr 5, 2005
    Well, Im a 32 year old SW nut--

in some ways May 19th marks the end of a very long ride..

I want to tlak about the building excitement but I dont want my experience spoiled...!

Ill have a lot of merch to catch up with after the 19th that I dont want to buy yet for fear of temptation!

13. Prayingmantoid

Prayingmantoid Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2005
    Count me in, I want to be able to talk about EPIII without having to worry about spoilers!

14. Yoda'sLuvShack

Yoda'sLuvShack Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 1999
    I used to post in the spoiler forums when I was around for Episodes I and II, but as this is the final SW film, I want to be surprised when I sit in that theater on May 19, so I'm spoiler free this time around and would love to dive into the 3NS discussions, as I haven't posted to the Jedi Council Forums since a long time ago...

15. Sango71104

Sango71104 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    I would lke to register.

16. CaptainPringle

CaptainPringle Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    I've stayed spoiler-free for Episode 3 so far, and intend to keep doing so... so this looks like the place for me, if you please! :)

17. Paradise in Naboo

Paradise in Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 1999
    I've put off applying here for a long time, because I was afraid some spoilers would still creep in the 3NS forum. But since it appears this system has been successful, I'd like to give the forum a try.

By the way, Windy, it's nice to see that you're still around. Most of the mods I remember are no longer in the Squad.

18. darthanxious

darthanxious Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    I have read the rules and will comply. I am new to all this and would like to read theories that folks have regarding the connection between Episodes 1,2 and 3. I will very likely not post. I have absolutely no interest in being spoiled or spoiling the film for anyone else. (Although I did read the thorough review on AICN in early 2002 about Episode 2 just so I could be sure the film wouldn't stink.)

Spoilers are like finding your Christmas presents in your parent's closet and messing up the joy.

19. Ne-Obi-Wan

Ne-Obi-Wan Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    Hazam Kabar. Open the doors for me please.

20. LukerVandross

LukerVandross Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    Please register me for the non-spoiler forum. I'm a frequent visitor to TFN. I know very little about the movie except that which has been shown in the trailers. I like hearing what other fans are saying who have also not seen the movie and value the element of surprise.

Thanks

21. DrthPanama23

DrthPanama23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2005
    Can i join please w/ a cherry on top?

22. albertperk

albertperk Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2004
    I understand and comply.

23. Thulium

Thulium Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 1999
    I'd like to read what the Non-Spoiler folks are talking about too. Call me voyeuristic, I guess that's what spoiling will do to ya...

24. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
    I'd like to be allowed access to post in 3NS. My last post in the spoiler forums was on 4/1, so please allow me to post as of tomorrow. :)

Thanks,

Wally44

25. Phantomtrini

Phantomtrini Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    I am strong in the Force and won't ever give in to the Dark Side. And yes I am the true father of Anakin.

Das Phantomtrini

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.