3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charth_Maul Jedi Master

star 4
    Er...I think I applied at the wrong place. It is here right?
  2. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I would like to join the 3NS forum, thanks. :)
  3. Erunama Jedi Padawan

I'd very much like to get access. I'm a new member, and I've yet to visit the spoiler Ep.3 board (it scares me!).

Thanks.
  4. jedimasdrew Jedi Padawan

EDIT:

This thread is for submitting applications only. Please do not solicit.

5. Sara Skywalker Force Ghost

star 3
    I'd like to have access to the spoiler free forum, I am most definitely not spoiled :p

Thanks!
  6. Jedi_Jen Jedi Master

star 1
    I'd like to join the 3NS too. I've read the rules and I'm spoiler-free. Please let me in. Thanks!
  7. DarthFootball Jedi Padawan

Hi. I'd like to join the 3NS forum.

I felt like I knew practically the whole stories of TPM and AOTC before they came out, but this time, I want to be surprised when I experience the last episode of Star Wars.
  8. sith_lord_force Jedi Padawan

Mave Windy

dont know if you remember me... put i applied to the non spoiler forum couple weeks ago and you declined my proposal, for being a noob a the forum
    its been a couple of weeks and i apply again.
  9. Yoda_Gracie Jedi Padawan

I'd like to join the 3NS forum, please.
  10. Master_Kloon Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to join the 3NS forum.
  11. Kebis Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to join the spoiler free forum. I was spoiler free for episodes I and II (and for that matter IV-VI) and do not wish to be spoiled for ep III either. Thanks!
  12. Mitterrand Jedi Padawan

i'd like to remain spoiler free and to join this forum. thank you.
  13. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd love to join the spoiler free forum.

I'm a Hyperspace member but I've never seen the Webcam, haven't read any spoilers, know very little except that the title was announced today and the basic things that every fan knows...

I haven't posted frequently on TFNs boards for several years, and not really actively since before and immediately after TPM 5 years ago. So I don't know how much my "user history" really relates to who I am now.
  14. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I wanna be registered again! :p
    3NSA's really been humming since the news broke. Or that could be Windy's socks...
  15. threepio23 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd like to be registered. I've been visiting these forums on and off for a while and always enjoy the intelligent discussion.
  16. KirstenSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd like to be considered for forum entry. I was accidentally spoiled for Ep 2, and I didn't enjoy the movie as much because of it. I'd like to remain spoiler-free for this one, but I'd still like to speculate.
  17. The_Face Ex-Manager

star 5
    Oh gate-keeper Mace Windy, I have remained spoiler-free all my life and I wish to join the forum and witness the discussion and speculation unfold. Please grant my request. Please? [face_praying]
  18. Radar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Can I come? :(

I'll play nice. :)

Please? [face_praying]
  19. princess_of_naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    Since I completely spoiled AOTC for myself, I've decided to stay spoiler free for EP III. So I'd love to join the spoiler free forum.
  20. Barbara Fett Force Ghost

star 3
    Hi, I'm Barbara Fett, and I would like to join the non-spoiler forum. Now that Episode III officially has a title, I would like to share my opinion about it and see everyone else's.
  21. Darth_Wit Jedi Padawan

Hi, I'm really intersested in reading all the theories people have about ROTS - I am a frequent reader of TFN discussion boards but I rareley post anything (usually 'cos I'm too busy)

Would love to join this forum - I'm not a fan of spoilers (I ruined Ep 1 for myself) but I love reading people's ideas on what they think will happen.
  22. Darth_Exodus Jedi Knight

I would like access to the spoiler-free board. I haven't stepped foot into the spoiler board, and I plan on keeping it that way. I was spoiled rotten for AOTC, I don't regret it, but for the last Star Wars film ever I want to sit in the theater and just absorb what I see on the screen much the way I did when I was six and I saw Return of the Jedi for the first time, not knowing what was going to happen.
  23. Brew23 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would really like to be granted access to the non-spoiler forum. I have never been in the spoiler allowed forum. I was un-spoiled for AOTC and I plan to be un-spoiled for ROTS also.

24. son of lucas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd like to join. I'm quite militantly spoiler-free (in fact your rules are a bit too lax for me :))
  25. Ellbobin Jedi Master

star 4
    Ive been spoiler free for awhile now, can I join now please?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.