main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charth_Maul

Charth_Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2001
    Er...I think I applied at the wrong place. It is here right?

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I would like to join the 3NS forum, thanks. :)

3. Erunama

Erunama Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2004
    I'd very much like to get access. I'm a new member, and I've yet to visit the spoiler Ep.3 board (it scares me!).

Thanks.

4. jedimasdrew

jedimasdrew Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2004
    EDIT:

This thread is for submitting applications only. Please do not solicit.

5. Sara Skywalker

Sara Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 1999
    I'd like to have access to the spoiler free forum, I am most definitely not spoiled :p

Thanks!

6. Jedi_Jen

Jedi_Jen Jedi Master star 1

Nov 7, 2003
    I'd like to join the 3NS too. I've read the rules and I'm spoiler-free. Please let me in. Thanks!

7. DarthFootball

DarthFootball Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 2001
    Hi. I'd like to join the 3NS forum.

I felt like I knew practically the whole stories of TPM and AOTC before they came out, but this time, I want to be surprised when I experience the last episode of Star Wars.

8. sith_lord_force

sith_lord_force Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2004
    Mave Windy

dont know if you remember me... put i applied to the non spoiler forum couple weeks ago and you declined my proposal, for being a noob a the forum
    its been a couple of weeks and i apply again.

9. Yoda_Gracie

Yoda_Gracie Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2004
    I'd like to join the 3NS forum, please.

10. Master_Kloon

Master_Kloon Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    I would like to join the 3NS forum.

11. Kebis

Kebis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2001
    I would like to join the spoiler free forum. I was spoiler free for episodes I and II (and for that matter IV-VI) and do not wish to be spoiled for ep III either. Thanks!

12. Mitterrand

Mitterrand Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2004
    i'd like to remain spoiler free and to join this forum. thank you.

13. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I'd love to join the spoiler free forum.

I'm a Hyperspace member but I've never seen the Webcam, haven't read any spoilers, know very little except that the title was announced today and the basic things that every fan knows...

I haven't posted frequently on TFNs boards for several years, and not really actively since before and immediately after TPM 5 years ago. So I don't know how much my "user history" really relates to who I am now.

14. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I wanna be registered again! :p
    3NSA's really been humming since the news broke. Or that could be Windy's socks...

15. threepio23

threepio23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2000
    I'd like to be registered. I've been visiting these forums on and off for a while and always enjoy the intelligent discussion.

16. KirstenSolo

KirstenSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2002
    I'd like to be considered for forum entry. I was accidentally spoiled for Ep 2, and I didn't enjoy the movie as much because of it. I'd like to remain spoiler-free for this one, but I'd still like to speculate.

17. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    Oh gate-keeper Mace Windy, I have remained spoiler-free all my life and I wish to join the forum and witness the discussion and speculation unfold. Please grant my request. Please? [face_praying]

18. Radar

Radar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 3, 2004
    Can I come? :(

I'll play nice. :)

Please? [face_praying]

19. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Since I completely spoiled AOTC for myself, I've decided to stay spoiler free for EP III. So I'd love to join the spoiler free forum.

20. Barbara Fett

Barbara Fett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 23, 1999
    Hi, I'm Barbara Fett, and I would like to join the non-spoiler forum. Now that Episode III officially has a title, I would like to share my opinion about it and see everyone else's.

21. Darth_Wit

Darth_Wit Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2003
    Hi, I'm really intersested in reading all the theories people have about ROTS - I am a frequent reader of TFN discussion boards but I rareley post anything (usually 'cos I'm too busy)

Would love to join this forum - I'm not a fan of spoilers (I ruined Ep 1 for myself) but I love reading people's ideas on what they think will happen.

22. Darth_Exodus

Darth_Exodus Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2001
    I would like access to the spoiler-free board. I haven't stepped foot into the spoiler board, and I plan on keeping it that way. I was spoiled rotten for AOTC, I don't regret it, but for the last Star Wars film ever I want to sit in the theater and just absorb what I see on the screen much the way I did when I was six and I saw Return of the Jedi for the first time, not knowing what was going to happen.

23. Brew23

Brew23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2004
    I would really like to be granted access to the non-spoiler forum. I have never been in the spoiler allowed forum. I was un-spoiled for AOTC and I plan to be un-spoiled for ROTS also.

24. son of lucas

son of lucas Jedi Master star 1

Jul 23, 1999
    I'd like to join. I'm quite militantly spoiler-free (in fact your rules are a bit too lax for me :))

25. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Ive been spoiler free for awhile now, can I join now please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.