main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samstreet

samstreet Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2004
    May I join the Spoiler Free board? I'd like to join in conversations and speculation that isn't filled with spoiler-information. Thanks.

2. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    I'd like to get into the forum, please. :)

3. Forcefire

Forcefire Jedi Master star 4

Jul 17, 2000
    Please consider me for admission to the 3NS board. I am firmly dedicated to a non-spoiler philosophy, not only in Star Wars, but in al my entertainment. I practically run from the very hinting of unapproved info.

4. KoolKatYoda

KoolKatYoda Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2002
    Please register me. :)

5. MAROOTHDROOL

MAROOTHDROOL Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2001
    I have not posted in over a year, still spoiler-free, and I want to get envolved once more. Thanks for your consideration.

6. Akumz_Razor

Akumz_Razor Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I spoiled the last two, and there's no way I'll spoil the last one.

Sign me up please.

7. origjedi

origjedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2001
    I would like to sign up for the Ep. III non-spoiler forum. I am interested in discussing anything dealing with the last Episode that is spoiler-free! I don't want to know ANY spoilers so that I, and others, can enjoy the last movie the way I enjoyed the first one, without knowing what will happen. Thank you for your time.

8. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    Hi :)

I just registered, and I would like to discuss ROTS in a spoiler free setting(Surprise surprise).

9. MR-BADMAN

MR-BADMAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    Hallo, can I please come in?

10. Antbert

Antbert Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2001
    (Knocks on door, says too quickly, "I don't think they're going to let us in, let's go back and tell Master Luke. An ominous creaking sound signals that the door is about to open.... ) :)

I know a few things that are going to happen, but any post that I make will be pure speculation on my part, based on the other movies. Edit >>> And possibly commentary's. Are the commentary's spoiler material? Better still, I will ignore the commentary's until told otherwise. <<< Edit

Actually, I don't think that I have taken part in Spoiler discussions, but when I get into 3NS, I will not spoil. Definitely.

Antbert.

11. Jedi_Master_Radagast

Jedi_Master_Radagast Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    I am avoiding spoilers and would like to join.

12. JediAl

JediAl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 11, 2002
    I'm in..where do I sign up?

13. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    Wow Long time No post
    Ive been gone (and spoiler free) sence last November. looks like some strict security has been employed. Can i join please, i miss the boards.

14. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Wow I can't believe I waited this long to join, but I'd love to see what's going on in 3NS if that's okay. :)

15. Xzar-Teel

Xzar-Teel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2001
    It has been a long time since I have visited this site and these forums. I am in the Army and have been busy as you can well imagine. I have been in and out and back into the middle east. I am currently stationed in Kuwait and respectfully request membership into the 3NS community to help pass the time. I look forward to hearing from you.

16. beedubew

beedubew Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Lemme in. My posting will be minimal and I would like to see what others say.

Spoiler free for the first time in a Star Wars movie! More than two years of will power...shouldn't that count for something?

17. El-Elyon

El-Elyon Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 27, 2002
    I spoiled the last two, and there's no way I'll spoil the last one.

Sign me up please.

18. JediRac

JediRac Jedi Master star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    Hi,

Please sign me up for the Spoiler Free forum.

Thanks! :)

19. Revenge_of_da_Sith

Revenge_of_da_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2004
    As a huge fan of Star Wars, it is my hope to be admitted into the non-spoiler forum for Episode III. I am not going to try to suck up because I know the hard-working people in this thread don't have the time for that. So please, if I could be admitted into the forum, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

20. DUM-4

DUM-4 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 1999
    Can I please get in.

21. Kish

Kish Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    My interest in Ep. III keeps growing, especially with all the pictures I keep seeing from Hyperspace. But i'm afraid to talk about it anywhere, because of spoilers.

Please, sign me up. :)

22. SHADOW_KILL

SHADOW_KILL Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2001
    Can you sign me up? I was spoiler free for EpI and a little spoiled in EpII and it just didn't have the feel ofa non-spoiled EpI. I don't want that to happen with EpIII since it's the last one...

23. bedada3

bedada3 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Here's my request.
    Check out my posts in the "Spoilers" forum and see how naive I am about e3.

24. KAL-OW-SKI

KAL-OW-SKI Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2002
    I haven't posted for ages. I'm getting to that nervous stage where I don't wanna be spoiled (accidentally or not).
    Sign me up, baby!

25. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I want to sign up for the non-spoiler forum, too! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.