main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    I've been a member of the JC for 5 years and I have never been in any spoilers thread because I hate beeing spoiled. I want to be surprised the 1st time I see EP III. I'd like to to discuss it with people in here though.

2. kopolee11

kopolee11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    I've read the rules and would like to join. I've never posted in the Spoilers fourm and haven't read much in there. I would like to read and discuss theroies regarding ROTS.

Thanks in advance.

3. 1obi-wan-kenobi

1obi-wan-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    You asked me to start posting so I did and as long as i Have been a star wars fan9 whaich has been most of my life) I have never been into a spoiler forum.I also want to keep up with the lastest information on epi II that is not spoiler. So please grant me access. thanks

4. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    I can't promise i'll be very active, but i can promise you i'm spoiler free. Spoilers are overrated anyway. For both of the previous movies i've been spoiled at the last minute by complete accident. It doesn't ruin the movie, no, but that spark of mystery and suspense is ruined. I'd like to keep that spark alive for at least one star wars movie.

Rules read, understood.
    Just point me in the direction of the dotted line.

5. 1obi-wan-kenobi

1obi-wan-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    I was told to wait until Sunday to applie because I had just signed up can I be a part of this now I never have and will never go into spoiler forums on any site

6. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I suggest that lord_of_vader not be allowed to post in 3NS any longer. He has spammed the boards and has acted as a troll.

-Seldon

7. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    ^

Its a one strike deal. If you enter the forum and act as a troll, then your access will be revoked permanently - in addition to serving a lengthy ban time.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    five years of windiness!

8. jedi69rr

jedi69rr Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2004
    Hey Windy,

Could I get read-only access please? I am not a spoiler, but not much of a poster either. Thanks.

9. JuicyGoo

JuicyGoo Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2004
    asking for permission...

10. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I'm spoiler free, don't even think I have ventured into the 3SA forum.

Would like to discuss the film with other like-minded individuals.

Please let me in.

:)

11. dixiedback

dixiedback Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2004
    I would like access the the non-spoiler forum. I like to hear what other star wars fans think of the upcoming film.....without hearing all the spoiled details. Thanks.

12. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I'm re-applying. Hoping it's now okay if I can register for the Episode III: Non-spoiler forum. Haven't heard anything about E3 and nor do I plan to ever in the near and present future.

13. Ki-Adi-Matt

Ki-Adi-Matt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2004
    Yo sign me up for this non-spolier board

14. ViperTheUnknown

ViperTheUnknown Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Hello to you! I have been a very big fan of Star Wars ever since my Dad showed me my first movie. I am 18 now and have been a frequent vistor to this site and these boards. I hardly ever post but I enjoy listening in on debates and staying spolier free! Please grant me access. I hope to hear from you soon! I have also read the agreement and comply fully!

15. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I read the rules and comply. Please give me access to the non-spoiler forums.

16. Sith-Bendu

Sith-Bendu Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2004
    Please sign me up for the spoiler free area. I used to read & post to the 3SA, but gave it up several months ago. I want to remain spoiler-free from now on.

Thanks!

17. RossN

RossN Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 17, 2002
    I'm unspoiled and hope to keep it that way. May I please request access?

Do chuid

18. LordNeo

LordNeo Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2004
    I would like to have access to the Non-Spoiler Section I want to stay spoiler free and would like to talk on the spoiler free

19. JediCoz

JediCoz Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Hey... how's it goin?

Well, I'd like entry to the non-spoiler forum. You can check my post history as I used to post in the AOTC non-spoiler forum. I've watched the cartoon, so I know about that stuff, but that can hardly be considered spoilers. Other than that I've done a good job of staying spoiler-free. Never been in the 3SA forum. So...

*waves hand*

You will let me in the forum.

;)

20. redleader92055

redleader92055 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2003
    may i please get read only access too plz?

21. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    Hey, I'm unspoiled and haven't been paying any attention to EPIII..so it's probably about time ;)
    I don't think I'll be posting though, I don't come here much anymore, but could I get read-only access please?

22. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    Please let me into the Episode III: Non-Spoiler forum!

I have no history of inhabiting spoiler forums (I'm an EU junkie...) and no wish to know any spoilers at all, let alone spread them.

23. Bucky-Katt

Bucky-Katt Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2004
    Hi. This is my first post here on the JC in a very long time. I used to be registered as CM Burns, but I have long since forgotten that password, if it even still exsists.

Anyway, with all the new talk about Star Wars, the OT DVDs next week, I have gotten a new charge for all things Star Wars. I have never look in the Spoilers section, I want to be able to experience ROTS for the first time on opening night. however, I would like to be able to discuss thoughts and theories as to what we think may happen in the ROTS with others without fear of spoiling the experience.

I have read the rules, I understand them, and to be honest with you, I have not read anything about ROTS at all. I know nothing about what info has been released to date...talk about being out of the loop.

Thank you for your consideration.

Brian

24. ps2_jedi

ps2_jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2003
    I have read the rules.
    Please allow me access to the forums.

Thanks!

25. rdeetz

rdeetz Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2004
    I have read the rules of the forum, and would like to be granted access. Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.