main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    I've read the rules and am spoiler free to this point... please grant me access?

2. jedi078

jedi078 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2003
    I would like to have access to the non-spoiler forum.

While I have looked into the spoiler forum I have found that it is filled with discussions that are for the most part ridiculous in nature.

While I know I can apply for the read only section I would like to have the abiiltiy to comment on what is said in the non-spoiler forum.

3. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    I'd like to join this forum as well.

4. Darth Nicholas

Darth Nicholas Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2000
    Hi there.
    I would like to apply for access to this forum mainly to read everyone elses thoughts as the ball keeps rolling for Revenge of the Sith. If I hear of any Episode 3 news, I would like to contribute it to the NS forum.

5. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    I would like to join.

As of yet, I've not visited any EpIII forums, Spoiler or non, and I don't think that I have posted in any.
    But I am now getting to the stage where I would like to know basic details, but not the entire film storyline.
    So can I join?

6. lord-treehard

lord-treehard Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2004
    can i be granted entry please im looking forward to see what others think of the up coming eps thanks

7. Sonic_Pumpkins

Sonic_Pumpkins Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2001
    I have read the rules regarding this board and I would like to join. I was an active member of the Attack of the Clones spoiler-free board three years ago and it was a positive experience. I'd like to, once again, join the spoiler-free community. Thanks.

8. Padme386

Padme386 Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2004
    I would like to be able to be a part of this forum. While I may not be the most die-hard fan, I do enjoy the films and am very much looking forward to ep. III

9. Wilbur

Wilbur Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 1999
    I'd like to join the Non-Spoiler forum, please. It's been nearly 3 years since I last visited the JC forums because, after being completely spoiled for AOTC, I wanted to be unspoiled for Ep. 3. Now that Ep. 3 is approaching, I'd like to see what others have to say and contribute my own thoughts from time to time. I have read and understand the rules of the forum and will abide by them.

10. DARTH_ANN

DARTH_ANN Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2000
    I've read the rules and will comply. I was completely spoiled for AOTC and have made an attempt this time to be spoiler free. I have not posted in quite some time for this reason. I would like to apply.

11. jedi-louis1

jedi-louis1 Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2004
    hello mace windy,
    ive read the rules and would love to become a part of the 3na forum to chat about ROTS with all the other non spoiled boffs

12. not_4_a_sith

not_4_a_sith Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2004
    Yes, can I sign up as well? I have read the rules, I understand and will follow them.

13. Matchstick

Matchstick Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    I've read the rules and shall comply (if accepted, of course). Thanks.

14. Medivh-Birdman

Medivh-Birdman Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    Hello i'm medivh, i'd love to have access, because i don't like spoilers. i'm absolutely spoiler-free...

15. damit

damit Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    I am a new user. I would like to read some here and not lessen anything when I actually get to see the movie.
    I have a good question too.

16. Melon

Melon Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2004
    I have read the 3NS Rules and would like to join the 3NS Forum.

17. homer_of_the_sith

homer_of_the_sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2004
    This WAS jedi-louis1, ive changed my name but i would still love to be a member of the non spoiler forum plese!!!!!

18. ChewbacasDad

ChewbacasDad Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2004
    I HATE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let me in, for I have never visited the spoiler forum and never plan to.

19. HaydenSeek

HaydenSeek Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2003
    HaydenSeek here,

I have read the rules and I would like to join.

20. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    Hi, with May coming in I'm getting more excited for Ep III, but I'm not into spoilers so I'd like to join.

21. Jaster81

Jaster81 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2002
    I used to be registered. What happened?

Anyway I wanted to check out the spoiler and trailer free thread. It's been awhile.

22. Bad_Ass_Windu

Bad_Ass_Windu Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2004
    Hello, I have read the 3NS rules and I would like to join the forum.

23. Neo_Skywalker24

Neo_Skywalker24 Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2004
    I appreciate this opportunity to join this forum. I am an old school Star Wars fan. In fact, I was in the 3rd grade back when the original was released back in 1977! I will never ever forget the opening sequence and I was hooked ever since. It actually sends chills up my spine! Anyway, please accept my application. I am new to this forum, today, and I am hoping to gather some insight on Episode 3 and to perhaps share some of my "old school" thoughts. Thank You!

24. heathdaniel

heathdaniel Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 24, 2004
    Hey all!

I just joined the boards last week and since then have visited the Spolers board a couple of times. Today while watching the AOTC DVD I remembered how amazing it was to go into the theatre and see that film not knowing anything, and decided I would like to do the same with Episode III.

Therefore, I would like to register for the Episode III: Non-Spoiler forum.

Pretty please? :p

25. Nikko_Tyris

Nikko_Tyris Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2004
    I'd love to join this group, too many people think that they know exatly what is going to happen in Revenge of the Sith. I want to be spoiler-free, and be surprised at the theatre.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.