3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master

star 4
    I've read the rules and am spoiler free to this point... please grant me access?
  2. jedi078 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to have access to the non-spoiler forum.

While I have looked into the spoiler forum I have found that it is filled with discussions that are for the most part ridiculous in nature.

While I know I can apply for the read only section I would like to have the abiiltiy to comment on what is said in the non-spoiler forum.
  3. SaeseeJim Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to join this forum as well.
  4. Darth Nicholas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi there.
    I would like to apply for access to this forum mainly to read everyone elses thoughts as the ball keeps rolling for Revenge of the Sith. If I hear of any Episode 3 news, I would like to contribute it to the NS forum.
  5. Cobranaconda Force Ghost

star 7
    I would like to join.

As of yet, I've not visited any EpIII forums, Spoiler or non, and I don't think that I have posted in any.
    But I am now getting to the stage where I would like to know basic details, but not the entire film storyline.
    So can I join?
  6. lord-treehard Jedi Padawan

can i be granted entry please im looking forward to see what others think of the up coming eps thanks
  7. Sonic_Pumpkins Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have read the rules regarding this board and I would like to join. I was an active member of the Attack of the Clones spoiler-free board three years ago and it was a positive experience. I'd like to, once again, join the spoiler-free community. Thanks.
  8. Padme386 Jedi Padawan

I would like to be able to be a part of this forum. While I may not be the most die-hard fan, I do enjoy the films and am very much looking forward to ep. III
  9. Wilbur Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd like to join the Non-Spoiler forum, please. It's been nearly 3 years since I last visited the JC forums because, after being completely spoiled for AOTC, I wanted to be unspoiled for Ep. 3. Now that Ep. 3 is approaching, I'd like to see what others have to say and contribute my own thoughts from time to time. I have read and understand the rules of the forum and will abide by them.
  10. DARTH_ANN Jedi Master

star 1
    I've read the rules and will comply. I was completely spoiled for AOTC and have made an attempt this time to be spoiler free. I have not posted in quite some time for this reason. I would like to apply.
  11. jedi-louis1 Jedi Padawan

hello mace windy,
    ive read the rules and would love to become a part of the 3na forum to chat about ROTS with all the other non spoiled boffs
  12. not_4_a_sith Jedi Knight

Yes, can I sign up as well? I have read the rules, I understand and will follow them.
  13. Matchstick Jedi Padawan

I've read the rules and shall comply (if accepted, of course). Thanks.

14. Medivh-Birdman Jedi Padawan

Hello i'm medivh, i'd love to have access, because i don't like spoilers. i'm absolutely spoiler-free...
  15. damit Jedi Padawan

I am a new user. I would like to read some here and not lessen anything when I actually get to see the movie.
    I have a good question too.
  16. Melon Jedi Padawan

I have read the 3NS Rules and would like to join the 3NS Forum.
  17. homer_of_the_sith Jedi Knight

star 1
    This WAS jedi-louis1, ive changed my name but i would still love to be a member of the non spoiler forum plese!!!!!
  18. ChewbacasDad Jedi Padawan

I HATE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let me in, for I have never visited the spoiler forum and never plan to.
  19. HaydenSeek Jedi Knight

star 1
    HaydenSeek here,

I have read the rules and I would like to join.
  20. Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi, with May coming in I'm getting more excited for Ep III, but I'm not into spoilers so I'd like to join.
  21. Jaster81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I used to be registered. What happened?

Anyway I wanted to check out the spoiler and trailer free thread. It's been awhile.
  22. Bad_Ass_Windu Jedi Padawan

Hello, I have read the 3NS rules and I would like to join the forum.
  23. Neo_Skywalker24 Jedi Padawan

I appreciate this opportunity to join this forum. I am an old school Star Wars fan. In fact, I was in the 3rd grade back when the original was released back in 1977! I will never ever forget the opening sequence and I was hooked ever since. It actually sends chills up my spine! Anyway, please accept my application. I am new to this forum, today, and I am hoping to gather some insight on Episode 3 and to perhaps share some of my "old school" thoughts. Thank You!
  24. heathdaniel Force Ghost

star 2
    Hey all!

I just joined the boards last week and since then have visited the Spolers board a couple of times. Today while watching the AOTC DVD I remembered how amazing it was to go into the theatre and see that film not knowing anything, and decided I would like to do the same with Episode III.

Therefore, I would like to register for the Episode III: Non-Spoiler forum.

Pretty please? :p
  25. Nikko_Tyris Jedi Padawan

I'd love to join this group, too many people think that they know exatly what is going to happen in Revenge of the Sith. I want to be spoiler-free, and be surprised at the theatre.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.