main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Fool

Darth-Fool Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Hi,

Can you admit me to the non-spoiler forum? I'm not a diehard like the others, but love to speculate.

spoiler free for episode 3!

:)

2. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Can't wait for the new movie, please allow me in.

3. Overwhelmed_Jedi

Overwhelmed_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2004
    (no-message)

4. MasterJedi-Mackey

MasterJedi-Mackey Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    Okay, I'm down.

Have posted in Spoiler community, but solely from a "Non-Spoiler" perspective. No wonder so much EU other stuff was flying around.

Can I join?

5. Backlund

Backlund Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    I would like to have access to the spoiler free forum. Too much of Episode 2 was revealed to me last time, and I'm going to try and stay spoiler free this time.

6. Aragorn_the_Elfstone

Aragorn_the_Elfstone Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Could I get in here, please? I'm dying to talk about my excitment for Episode 3, but I don't want to get spoiled like last time. Thanks in advance.

7. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    I wanna gain accsess to the Non-Spoiler board. I do not frequent the spoiler board. Please allow me acsess the boards Mace Windy!

8. homer_of_the_sith

homer_of_the_sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2004
    Please let me on the non spoilers board!

I am DYING to see what topics are up for discussion and i hate not being able to discuss it!!

Not that anyone discusses anything with me anyway. :_|

I shall continue to post random opinions on the threads that interest me until SOMEONE takes notice.
    [face_not_talking]

ALSO I HAVE NOT BEEN SPOILED!!!
    Which i think is the main reason i should be allowed access please
    :D :D :D

9. DarthSickles

DarthSickles Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2004
    There is no better way to watch a Star Wars movie for the first time than to just let yourself go along for the ride. I have not joined in the past because I was afraid of spoilers. Seems like you guys don't want them either on this forum so I would love to join and speculate about the forthcoming film based upon what we know from the previous movies, not spoilers.

10. medleyoz

medleyoz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Hi. Let me join 3NS. I want to remain spoiler free for ROTS but am having a hard time resisting those articles on the front page, and feel with the support of a community behind me I will be able to make it.
    I also want to discuss EPisode 3 without spoilers, just speculation.
    Thankyou.

11. Darth_Rabe

Darth_Rabe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2001
    As this will be the last feature film I cannot pass up this oppourtunity to join in the discussion. I humbly ask to be allowed to enter non spoiler forum. *grovel grovel* Gotta keep them evil evil spoilers away!

12. homer_of_the_sith

homer_of_the_sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2004
  13. Mandrell

Mandrell Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 1, 2000
    Although I haven't posted here for over three years, it would be nice to access the 3NS forum.

I'd like a pass please Mr.Windy ;)

14. Darth_Michael

Darth_Michael Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 24, 2002
    I'm spoiler free and I want to stay that way. So here's my application and please accept it:
    *Application*

By the way, since read only access is possible, why lock the 3NS for both write and read access instead of just write access?

greets -dm

15. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Can I have access please?
    I have been spoiler free for all the prequals, and now that I plan to post again in the JC, I don't want to change that.

16. DarthStew

DarthStew Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    I've been here to contribute to the NS forums for the past prequels, and I am ready to once again for RotS.

17. andynxd

andynxd Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2004
    ive been trying to avoid spoiler forums for a while, i would love to join :)

18. Fobok

Fobok Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2001
    Having been way too spoiled for Episode II, despite my attempts to stay non-spoiled, I'd like a safe place to discuss Episode III. (And, see the non-spoiler news, if we get to the point where TFN main page is no longer hiding spoilers, like happened last time.) Please, may I join? :)

19. Darth_Sailant

Darth_Sailant Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2004
    Hi, I too would like to join this forum... I hope that I'm posting my 'application' in the correct thread?

I ended up being unwittingly spoilt for both Episodes 1 & 2, and really could use a place (like this) to discuss ROTS without running the risk of reading major spoilers.

Cheers!

20. Shmi02

Shmi02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    I was part of the old Spoiler Free Episode III forum, but I think I have to re-register. If that is the case, please allow me entry-- I haven't ever posted in the Spoiler Forum(or even been to the Spoiler forum, if I can remember correctly). I am trying to stay as spoiler free as possible!

21. patroc

patroc Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2004
    Oh I NEED to be let in.
    I will abide by all the rules.

I managed to spoil the last two movies for myself and I'm determined not to let that happen this time.However I REALLY need some people to speculate with BAD.

May the force be with you and oh but if only memory wipes were for real.

Imagine seeing the original trilogy for the first time!

"I am your father Luke"

wait.....you guys all knew that right?!?

22. Darth_L-Heit

Darth_L-Heit Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2004
    i would like to be accpeted because my other sn (lheit) was accepted

23. Bob marley

Bob marley Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 1999
    I would also like to get access to the non-spoiler forum, I promise to obey all the rules.

24. Shiro

Shiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 9, 2004
    I would like acess to the non-spoiler forum my windy friend.

25. DARTHPHYSICIAN

DARTHPHYSICIAN Jedi Master star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    Please Let Me In.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.