3rd Annual Cape Comic Con Cape Girardeau MO

Discussion in 'Carbondale, IL' started by khristenkenobi, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    The 3rd annual Cape comic con will be held April 26th & 27 at the Semo University Student Rec. Center South.
    Some SIJO members attended this last year and we had a really good time. The 70 Explorers were there also. Our group did not have to pay to get in last year, but we will find out for sure and pass that information along to you. And also for those of you that play, there will be a Star Wars mini tournament and A Magic the gathering tournament, (both on saturday) So even if you dont have a costume you should try to join us.
  2. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Tickets this year are $5 each or $10 for a gamer pass for those of you that want to play mini's or magic the gathering. I'll have all the information at the meeting.
  3. Mavrik1989 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I might be able to go I guess
  4. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    We would love for you to go with us. None of us are wearing costumes this time. We are just going to hang out and have fun. We dont want everything to always be about the costumes, because that makes members that dont have one feel left out and we want everyone to feel like they are just as much apart as the costumers are. [face_batting]
  5. khristenkenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    If everyone that is going will let us know, we will find a place to meet and we can carpool to cape. I know we have several people going.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.