1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:WA 3rd ed Dungeons & Dragons players wanted...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Saintheart, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    ah well.......I'm waiting on Dead Rising personally.
  2. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Me too. And Lego Star Wars II + Test Drive Unlimited. Saints Row I think I'll pass on for now.
  3. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm hanging out for lego starwars II. Just finished the first one again.
  4. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    This is my first thread that has been...

[image=http://www.ntsb.gov/events/1999/bourbonnais/amtrak5.jpg]
  5. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Uh ... oops ... so tomorrow, who's coming?

:p
  6. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Me.
    You.
    Leith.
    The Johnnage Factor.

:D
  7. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The gang's all here!
  8. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    When do we think the next game session will be? Is there a date we are aiming for?
  9. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Shuffling through my wedding-preparation-encrusted diary, 14 October 2006 in the afternoon sound okay?
  10. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Should be fine, otherwise I'll let you know if there are any problems.
  11. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have a bucks party to go to that night so it will be usual departure time for me but yep 14th October should be ok.
  12. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    So we're confirmed for a 1:30 pm start on 14 October 2006. Hopefully Johnnage is reading this and will be along this time...

We may well also have a new magic-user joining the group. And not a paladin, ranger, or cleric ... I mean a real, genuine weedy wizard dude who has to be protected by the rest of the party... :D :D :D
  13. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    I confirmed last night during our regular Deadwood viewing session that the wizard will be along on Saturday packing magic missiles, fireballs and other toasty delights for what is left to encounter in the old dwarven monastery! [face_skull]
  14. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    So..................think we'll be playing again soon? Or is everybody's weekends pretty packed at the moment?
  15. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Funny you should mention that. I've been putting messages out to those who don't come on here; I've got another spot available on Saturday afternoon, 25 November from say 1:00 pm. Johnnage has said he can come (for once :D :D :D ) and I'm waiting on Kart's response. So...25 November?
  16. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    You always pick days I'm doing stuff in the late arvo/evening! :oops:

Just checked with Todd and he can make it that day so it's looking good, I am watching Pearl Jam that evening and going to a short dinner before hand so I'll need to be leaving around 4:30/5pm as usual but that still gives us a solid afternoons worth to go back and kill that bat ha ha!
  17. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Right now I really can't confirm if I can make it that day. It's the last day of my course, and I may get roped into doing stocktake at work that afternoon too. I'll figure it all out this weekend and let you know, but by all means go on ahead.
  18. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Update from Todd is that he's having air conditioning installed in his house that day....if it's done on time he's fine to attend, if they run late though he'll have to stay at home and wait until the installation is finished. So he's a maybe on attending.

I can still make it......up to you Mike though if you still want to go ahead with the session or not, just let me know.
  19. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The good news is, I can make it. The bad news is, I'm going out that night to celebrate the completion of my writing course, so sadly I won't be bringing my xbox this time Michael :p
  20. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Doh!

Never mind, we're coming up towards a good bit in the campaign. Hopefully that'll make up for any time crisis. :D
  21. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've got Pearl Jam that night as well so will need to leave early (as usual). :_|
  22. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Well, boys, that was as much fun as I've had in a long, long time. I am quite positive I saw tears rolling down Kart's cheeks in laughter during that little encounter with the Hill Giant. I know my guts were aching afterwards. I want T-shirts.

"FIFTY...FOUR...DAMAGE!"

23. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm still miffed about that!!!!!! Damn cleave, damn Kobold....damn hill giant....

54 damage!!!!!!! That would have put my DPS through the roof!!!!!!

DPS - Damage Per Second.
  24. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  25. LBJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    [face_laugh] that's a classic! [face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.