main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO 3rd Meeting Agenda

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tabee, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    no worries hun, we'll talk on it and see what we can come up with.

If none of us have the skills to make it look perdy, I'm sure another FF wouldn't mind helping us get started :)

2. _Mike_

_Mike_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    I have Macromedia Dreamwever MX

3. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Now, Mike, the question is, how good are you with it? I know the basics of dreamweaver, but I've never really spent that much time with it. I could help with any graphics. I'm sure Louie would be glad to help with that too.

4. _Mike_

Aug 20, 2002
    I'm kinda good with it, good enough that I can make a pretty decent website. *goes off to work on his personal site*

5. GeorgeLouis

GeorgeLouis Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    I will be there...
    I can/ will make graphics for the site...
    If you'll let me...
    Okay, enough from me...

6. Stl_Imperial

Stl_Imperial Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2002
    Animations could be thrown my way....say like rollover buttons up to flash stuff. It definately could make a sweet difference. I just wish it didn't take so long to make the cool looking stuff. :)

7. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    I can also do graphics :)

~monogpfm

8. _Mike_

Aug 20, 2002
    I have some relative experionce with flash. I can make a site Intro. theres a simple noiseless intro on my site: http://mike.oconnell.tripod.com/

9. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    [face_laugh]

ok, I'm guessing from the discussion y'all have had that we won't have a problem finding someone to set up the website :p

we'll talk about it more at the meeting :)

2 days! :D

10. GeorgeLouis

GeorgeLouis Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    Alright, two days!

11. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Does anyone realize that the balloon race is Saturday also?

Don't know whether or not I'm coming. If the ground dries out I might be doing yard work after this rain instead. :(

Also was the exact location of the lacross fields posted somewhere previously? I think I know where they are, but not 100% certain.

12. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    I didn't even know there was a balloon race...

oh well

and I don't know the exact location either... a friend of mine knows and I'm dragging her along ;)

13. _Mike_

Aug 20, 2002
    *rings bell* I officialy Declare the Storck Mar.... er.... I mean St. Louis Posting OPEN for 9/20/02!

14. Sith-Kazar

Sith-Kazar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    I heard of the balloon race yesterday night, it's going to start at 4:30pm. So we might get to see it, asuming there is any parking!

15. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Good luck on the meeting. :)

Also, if anyone is confused on locations, swapping cell numbers via PMs might help.

16. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    that would work it I had a cell phone :p

anywho, just some last minute reminders:

Bring something to eat! Well, if you're eating, I am bringing some cookies, so you may at least want to bring a soda or soemthing :)

Lost? If you aren't exactly sure who we all are, here are some helpful tips:
    Look for people wearing SW shirts
    And look for a jesters hat, that'll be me ;)

Can't wait to see y'all :D

17. Darthtrader

Darthtrader Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2001
    According to the park ranger I talked to
    there's no such place as the lacross fields
    in Forest Park ????? Next time we meet pick
    a location that actually exists.I don't know
    if I'll show up, I really didn't want to
    drive back and forth thru the park looking
    for the meeting.

18. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Have a nice meeting :D

~monogpfm

19. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I just first bothered to come in here last night, so I'll miss the meeting :( Well, have a good time anyway. ;)

20. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    wow, i couldnt make it, (but you found that out anyway), i really really really (goes on for a long long long [goes on even longer]) wanted to go. but instead i went to the gwc (gateway wrestling championships), they were hilarious, i mean they couldnt be faker but i still had a good time. on the spin kicks they whiffed by like a foot or two.

well i really hope u guys had a really good time without me, and make sure u tell me EVERYTHING that happened. if u dont want to post it here just email me. if u dont feel like looking at my profile then, hipbro5@aol.com is my email.

im sorry i missed it. :(

21. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Yes, please post. Who attended and what you did are a good start. :)

22. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    *Sigh*

ok, this is what happen, besides the fact that it was massively crowded at the park, we did discover that there is indeed no such thing as a Lacrose Field there. So yeah.

Although I can say that 3 of us where there, Princess_Robin, Luminara, and myself.

We ended up at the zoo and no real official business took place, mostly because it was stuff I wanted to talk to y'all about.

I'm goina try and come up with a day that is better, and the location will exist :p

23. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    yeah the lack of a Lacross feild did cause some problems...but there is a Cricket field...if that is what who ever's idea it was to meet at the location (sorry I don't remember who it was...) talking about...

24. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I said, and I quote, "Like I said before, I used to have lacrosse practice on this field right behind the tennis courts. That would be the perfect place for it. It's a big open area, and then, if anyone wanted to play tennis, they could." I just thought that I would clarify that I never said the "Lacrosse Fields" before people started getting pissed at me. I said the field I had lacrosse practice on behind the tennis courts. I feel really bad for you guys after all that planning. If I had been coming here more often, I probably would have clarified what I had said. Sorry for any confussion.

25. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm glad that I first came here a few days ago, trying to find this meeting would have been to confusing. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.