main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO 3rd Meeting Agenda

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tabee, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    If I had a car with me here at school, I would consider coming home for the meeting, but I don't, so it would be kind of hard to get there.

2. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    This really stinx for some of us.

3. darthdrakon

darthdrakon Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2002
    bobfemme, it's a lot easier to go the extra mile when you have a car, me, cuppajoe, _mike_, and dueman arent even out of eighth grade yet, so we have to depend on our parents going the extra mile, you get it?

4. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I see where you guys are coming from, but you can't expect the older members to go to certain places just for the younger members. If you offer to give your parents a few bucks for gas, they might be more willing to go a little further. I know that's what I had to do sometimes before I had a license.

5. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    My Mom probably won't even wanna drive that far, even if she wanted to. BTW, Most of the younger people here (such as myself) are like some of the only people from STL.

6. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Now that we have a location, how about a time for the meeting. For me sometime after 2:30 pm in the afternoon. Let's see if we keep this moving. I think we all would like to become an official fanforce.

7. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    2:30 is when I was planning for, I've just been lazy :p

8. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Cool beans,sounds good. :D

9. Son_of_Suns

Son_of_Suns Jedi Grand Master

Mar 16, 2002
    If 2:30 is what everyone decides on then I'll try as best I can to make it, but in the future can we try changing the times as well as the locations? We've been discussing lately how we need to choose different places for meeting so that people can get to one meeting or the other, but the time always seems to be at about the same. Myself, and probably others, don't have troubles with locations but rather with times. It'd be nice to eventually have meetings in the evening as well as the afternoon.

10. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    yeah, we'll switch around times as well, but I figured people would be more likely to be available on a Saturday afternoon then Saturday night

11. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    putting all of this in "3rd meeting agenda" is very confusing.... i either thought you were still discusing the 3rd meeting, or it had been pushed back....

12. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    no worries, I;m goina start a new thread about all this as soon as I check something :)

13. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    2:30, eh? *scribbles in appointment book* :p

I'll try to make this meeting... seeng as it's down the road :D

14. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    If anyone's gettin' bored here, ya shuld go here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8842278&page=1

CuppaJoe The Wise Is Here!

15. GrandJediMaster

GrandJediMaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    You know I'm a friend of dudeman, _Mike_, and CJ and we all live near some very interesting and fun malls. What is wrong with taking one more mile? Will it kill you to have concern for those who can't drive or can't go to the meetings 'cause all of you here pick locations far out of our range? I know that the choices we made don't look nice to your older people who sit in front of a computer, about what about us who are in school and can't go anywhere without our parent's permission. It's not very fair. Start to show some caring for those who cn't go to the meeting 'cause you want it at the new mall. Well, we think that if you will ignore our choices, we won't go until we have a location near us and won't cause people to be mad. Thank you for reading this post.

16. CuppaJoe

Aug 24, 2002
    JamesTown isn't very fun. Kinda small.

CuppaJoe The Wise Is Here!

17. GrandJediMaster

Jun 29, 2002
    Ok, I admit that, CJ. We all live by two big, very interesting and fun malls and one small, boring, and somewhat fun mall.

18. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    guys, the decision has been made.
    Do what you can to make it to this meeting, if you can't, then perhaps you will be able to make it to the next one.

The majority agreed on West County Mall, and that is where we are going.

Now please, this thread it no longer necessary, if you have any more complaints, PM me.

19. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    jt i never said i wouldnt go to the meeting if it wasnt at jamestown, i want to see the new mall myself but i did want it at jamestown but i can live with west county.

20. GrandJediMaster

Jun 29, 2002
    Dan, I am ok with the new mall and stuff but I know you can make it but what about me and Pat. Well, I can say is, hope ya go and tell us about it when ya get back.

GrandJediMaster, Master of all Jedi, is Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.