KC, MO 3rd Offical Meeting! We're gonna be a FanForce!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by LukeSkiewalker, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmasterDan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey, can someone e-mail me directions. My e-mail is in my profile.
  2. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    This idea sounds even better... Please list the following as if it were a party invite.

Name Of Place
    Location (street addy, city, state)
    Time to be at location
    a link for Yahoo Maps

Yahoo Maps Link
    And with that info people should be able to find their way there with out somebody having to send 20 PM's
  3. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Generally I list something like that once a meeting has been finalized as well as posting it on the FanForce homepage. However, I don't know if we are having a meeting or not because nothing has been finalized. At least not that I have been told :) If there is a meeting this weekend please let me know and I will post it.
  4. WarmasterDan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sorry guys, but to do some stuff, I can't go to this one. :(
  5. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey i'm back..... ouch i guess that didn't happen, eh? yeah...
  6. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well I am off for the next two weeks, but dosen't mean I have time, I am doing alot of house work. I will finnily have my entire collection in a room all its own.

Also for a place to go, how about Matrix Reloaded at the Imax, at the Zoo.
  7. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's a good idea... but count me as #1 on the under-17 list. Oh, and I could probably do whenever, scheduling-wise.
  8. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's a good idea... but count me as #1 on the under-17 list. Oh, and I could probably do whenever, scheduling-wise.

Edit: oops, sorry about the double post!
  9. Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I couldn't go to see Matrix, I'm 14. Unless you guys told my mom we were seeing winnie the Pooh or Lilo and Stich. Sorry.
  10. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay Everyone Let's shoot for a meeting on July 19. That gives us a week and half to plan before we submit to the RSA. Why don't we all go to Olive Garden or something like that. Let's just do something very casual so we can celebrate becoming Official!

WE CAN DO THIS! We only need to have this next meeting to become official. Also please realize that generally we are not going to be able to work around Everyone's Schedule. I think in the future we need to have a set time and place for the meetings (the first Sat, Sun, Fri, etc of the month @ Billy Joe's Last Chance Inn) And plan outings seperately.
  11. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds good! ...which Olive Garden? :)

*snickers* The Official KC Bantha Tippers! *runs away before everyone asserts that our name will not be bantha tippers*

lol... I amuse myself sometimes....
  12. Laynel Jedi Knight

star 2
    "WE CAN DO THIS!"
    I completely agree. Would an evening meeting work for people? We could go down to the Plaza, there are restaurants there(Cheesecake Factory! :) ).
    Actually, unless it's Mon-Thur, evenings are much better for me, especially during the school year. Fri or Sat anyone?
    Oh yeah, and Olive Garden would be fine if I can get directions.
  13. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    The Cheesecake factory is an idea. If others agree I think we should have our meeting there.
  14. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
    error in the system caused this
  15. LukeSkiewalker Force Ghost

star 4
  16. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah sure, cheesecake factory works
  17. Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can't make this one, sorry guys. I'm leaving for Colorado for a service trip/habitat for humanity thingy. Don't change it on account of me, but if a lot of people can't make it that day then the 13, 14, 16, and 17 are about the only days I could do it.
  18. Lordstimpy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am not sure about that date, its buck night at the Royals game.
  19. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just need to know far enough in advance to tell my work, but I should be able to do whenever
  20. clonedmenace Jedi Knight

star 2
    (after another day at work) actually, they're having me work more and more and more... maybe i need to know like a couple of weeks in advance. although i'm considering quitting, for a variety of reasons... so in a couple of weeks, i may be able to do whenever! lol
  21. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm gonna say this because it's bugging the Crap out of me!!!!

This is the Kansas City, MISSOURI fan force right?!?
  22. WarmasterDan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It is, but it's the closiest fanforce for the people in Kansas, like myself.
  23. Laynel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Missouri!!!

There ain't nothin' in Kansas 'cept corn!

Just kidding. ;) Well, sorta. :D
  24. Taz_Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok... I was just wonderin, cause the more I read in this section the more I started to notice people are from Kansas... which I'm cool with, but it disapoints me that we don't have more of the missouri fans in here yet....

Cheesecake huh? Well meetings will be hard for me to make unless I know about 2 weeks in advance (still prolly be hard) on the exact time and date (location can come later), because the only thing steady about my work schedule is that I'm there from 2pm-11pm.... But if we did an early lunch on a weekend date or something that might work (and I'm thinking parents of minors would be more comfortable with that too)... by the way.... we should tell parents that they are welcome to float in a corner somewhere if they feel need ;) ... I can remember having a dad that half that time didn't want me to go places with my church youth group even...

Anyhow I'm rambeling so I'll stop...
  25. Orli_Bloom_fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    My dad already comes to the meetings.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.