main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

4-8-15-16-23-42: FFUK Discussion of 'Lost'

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Mustafar_66, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    The French woman?

But if that was true then what is the "it" that killed all the other surviors that were with the French woman?

Gah! Condundrum. No wonder this show has collected so many crazy theories.

But the fact that Claire is eight months pregnant and was allowed on the plane still bothers me.

2. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    I'm glad it's not just me that's bothered by that. Something is definately amiss there. Also, where's it's father? Was he on the plane, is he still in Australia, where is he?

3. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    I thought it was pretty good. With autumn drawing in, this show should definatly help to brighten up a dreary, cold, rainy Wednesday evening, over the next few months. :D

4. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    Just saw an advert on C4 that there are gonna be 3 eps back to back of LOST on sunday. I think thats pushing it. double bill, yeah, but not triple bill. Three Hours is a long time to get someones attention. I think channel 4 are pushing thier luck

5. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Well, they need something to put on now that BB's finished. And besides, lets face it, Channel 4's hardly got anything decent on besides Lost anyway.

6. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    This is very true.

7. Blaine_The_Mono

Blaine_The_Mono Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2005
    That Bromwell High thing looks really awful...

8. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Bromwell High?

9. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    I know what he's talking about, and it does look kinda bad.

On E4 tonight they're showing the first three episodes of LOST. I'm just gonna wait till wendsday though personally.

10. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Yeah. I'm only watching the episodes that are on Channel 4.

11. RoronCorobb

RoronCorobb Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2005
    ok so ive seen three episodes i couldnt wait and flicked over to e4 and all i can say is oh my god.the number of twists in this program could give someone a seizure through thinking too hard. also my favourite characters so far are Hurdy, the chap from smallville and the chap from LOTR (Merry). its a wicked show and the first episode with that poor sod and the jet engine was just class and saddening at the same time.poor guy survives some insane plane crash to be sucked into the debris afterwards.unlucky.

cant wait.im watching it on wednesday even thought its the same one as the e4 one on friday but i cant wait for next wednesday. wohoo bring on the awesome action and suspense

12. RoronCorobb

Aug 13, 2005
    well if you watched she speaks to merry from LOTR and she mentions that she isnt with the father.

13. RoronCorobb

Aug 13, 2005
    the thing that me and my wife think killed them wasnt
    the polar bear found in the woods we think that was running from something bigger. the same thing that killed the pilot. however it still doesnt explain why the bear was there in the first place.but i can assure you a polar bear couldnt rip trees down like that.

14. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    There is such a thing as an edit button ya know. And I haven't watched the third episode so I wouldn't know she told Charlie about the father.

15. RoronCorobb

Aug 13, 2005
    well if you looked the polar bear wasnt glistenin white it was slightly brown in colour.also what makes you think the polar bear arrived before the plane.i think the polar bear wasnt gonna attack.it was running from something...the tree crushing thing.

so if the bear arrived the same time its not gonna have time to change to match its environment.

liked the 16 year message thing.very cool. also i dont think kates as dangerous as she is being persieved.i mean what is there to tell us what she did.she could have killed someone by accident or even been framed. very interesting stuff.

16. Mustafar_66

May 20, 2005
    Let me just re-itterate my spoilerpolicy for this thread:
    No discussion of future episodes shown on E4 nor any spoliers from the episodes aired in America. Theis thread is solely for discussion of episodes shown on Channel 4.

17. Black_Scout

Black_Scout Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    I saw part of it last night. I think its great, but it is a little bit freaky, esspecially when there's that polar bear.

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    There's also a making of show on E4 tonight after the triple bill. That might be worth a look.

I wonder if there's gonna be any big romance in the show. You can already tell that Kate and Jack like each other. I reckon that Charlie and Claire will get together as well, what better way is there for him to redeem himself from his junkie days than to take care of the nice Aussie girl and her soon to be born baby?

19. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Last nights episode was pretty good. Lots of mistrust and secrets going on.

I really liked the ending, with that random music and all those little acts of kindness. It was nice after the whole thing with the marshal.

Though did anyone else get the idea that Kate and the marshal once had a relationship? It was just some of the things he was saying to Jack, like "No matter how she makes you feel..." and "So, she got you too" Also when Kate was bending over the marshal, she looked like she was gonna kiss him or something.

Proberly just me, but still. Good episode, and I know the series will just get better and better.

20. GeneralGrievous1

GeneralGrievous1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 6, 2005
    Yeah, Lost is pretty good so far.

I'm probably being dumb, but what are those numbers in the Title of this thread?

21. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Sorry, I can't tell ya because I don't know myself.

I've asked, but nobody has told me.

22. Darth_Daver

Darth_Daver Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 23, 2005
    Were they the numbers in that recorded message?

23. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    No.

But it's proberly part of some big mystery, so I'm personally now just gonna wait and see.

24. Space_Chicken

Space_Chicken Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    i loved it and i'm just guessing but i think that there may be some sort of research base on the island that made a creature which killed all of them and something in the base caused the plane to crash.... or i might just be crazy. lol

25. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    I have to say I am now well and truely spoilt with this show :_|

Why do I do it. Why can I not wait and see whats going to happen like everyone else????

I've only gone to the Lost website and read the episode guide, and it's detailed......

Still it all sounds really good though so I'll still be watching with interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.