1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

4 minutes TCW online

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Cid, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cid Jedi Youngling

star 1
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809991325/video/8977211

Please refer to the official *Videos* or the official series thread for discussion
  2. TheTelmarine Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This has already been posted in another thread or two, but I suppose a video of this magnitude should get its own thread. :) Cid, what do you think of the video?
  3. Cid Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I think it's probably the best stuff in the movie. Other stuff i have seen REALLY concerns me, and though this looks good it's not enough to dispel the image of battle droids clunking into each other and saying things like "Uh Oh." I had no problem with the action sequences in the PT, either, it was the REST of the movies i didn't like.

Doesn't make me change my plan to wait for word of mouth before i go see this.

I have to say some of the Jedi stuff here makes me lament even more the lack of Jedi in the supposedly darker, more adult (I'll believe this when i see it), LAS.
  4. rumsmuggler Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    It's on the official site as well.
  5. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm actually going to lock this, and re-direct here:

VIDEOS thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.