main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ROTS

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Well, I'm going to be 28 years old this July and ROTS is already going to be 4 years old. Wow, it really doesn't seem like it has been THAT long already. 2009, what?! It makes me wonder if they're going to do another convention this year or next. 2007 was CIV. That was only a couple years ago but seems longer ago than ROTS.
    This club has seen it all. We've done it all. And we've been through it all. Together. Now it's summer and it feels a bit quiet without a new SW movie. But May is still SW month imo...
    Lets face it, the NBO is the classic cure for boredom and getting a good "geek out" on.
    I'd like to see the club come back together with some kind of foundation in place. In essence, I'm asking of anyone out there is still interested in having meetings, movie nights and all that kind of crazy stuff that makes us the geeks we are?
    How bout it NBO? Do we dare get "the Force" back together? If we time it right, we might even be able to make the Dairy Days parade! So gang, what'd ya think???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.