main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars 41 ABY - Shadow Games

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    [color=orange-red]Cara Ta´Manis[/color]
    Korriban . . . Gorog-Style

She was close to crying. Her brother looked unnerving with his red skin. So different. But she realized, through the dimmed world of disorientation she was painfully aware, it was only her memories intervening with Gorogs. Or Gorogs memories intervened with hers? Were they both? Were they two? Was she Gorog?

Confusion made it hard to follow his words. "Sister, my Night Herald... are you alright?" Elsander had in his hands two goblets of drink, clearly something to help her calm down . . . she lauhged at that. Obviously it was poison.

Quite likely poison. Sith were not to be trusted. Then again, what did she care? This had all happened long ago. This was a story for historians.

"You're the ruler of all Korriban now. We're about to shoot the pretender into orbit, where he will undoubtedly die. What's wrong?" She laughed again. Should couldn´t stop laughing. An hysterical, maniac laughter. What was wrong with her? Obviously she had died. From the poison probably or the shot of the Chiss. And this was hell. The Seven Corellian Hells. She had heard a thousand people spitting curses and never gave a thought if they existed. She couldn´t stop laughing. "What . . . what . . ." Falling back into her seat she was shaking with laughter "What hell is this? Number Three? Do you have numbers!?" She laughed again, then calmed herself. He did not react. Could not. It wasn´t part of the plan. Not part of what had happened. "Red looks miserable on my brother." She laughed at him and took the cup. "Poison, hm?" Again a wave of laughter. She almost spilled her drink. "Oh my, almost I changed history, haven´t I?" Another wave of laughter. "So, you betrayed your sister, hm?" She started a casual conversation with the man looking like her brother. but it wasn´t her brother. Her brother was dead. She was dead. Or they were both in hell. The Seven Corellian Hells. Number Three. "In favour of this shadowhand? really cheesy title, by the way. Or do you want to rule yourself?" She took a deep sip of her wine. "Don´t worry, I´ll let you betray me. I can´t feel pain and I think I am better dead than bored by watching history repeating." She laughed again. "Sorry, sorry. Serious. Iam serious now!" Swallowing the next laughter she looked at him. Laughed again, but regained control. "Don´t panic. Your surely brilliant intrigue hasn´t been flawed in any way. I knew the outcome, you know? Gorog won´t be around a lot. Minor appearance in some thousand years. Otherwise really . . . not much." Drinking the cup empty she leaned back. "You got no idea what I am talking about do you?" Again laughing she sat down.

"Well, here it is. The revelation of a lifetime. You will be forgotten and I will become a bug. Mark my words. Heard it here first." Against she was shaking in laughter. "Should I kill you? I am sure you survived in reality. I would like to see how they deal with me not following the plan. Then again, if they let me do it, that would really not be like hell, would it?" She considered. "How fast will the poison work, brother?" She laughed again. Laughed and laughed.

She had never thought this would be so funny. Madness had it´s winning ways.

Tag: Sinrebirth

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    41 ABY

IC: Anakin Solo
    Shadow Depths, Corridors

Isis Steele spoke first, as direct as she had been in her youth, Anakin mildly noted. He smiled at her as she spoke. ?Why didn?t the Celestials need those scanners? And, what did you say about the Sith? When has a Sith ever been on Shadow??

"This may seem mildly strange, Isis, Driggs, but I don't think the Celestials were corporeal. I think that at some point they entirely stopped to be, or perhaps never were. It would explain why no remains have been found, for one, even before Corellia joined the Republic. I've been guessing that the Celestials interacted with our plane via gravity - as their technology is largely based on technology. I've even found evidence that they stored data in gelatinous blobs, which confuses me. I encountered one not long after I awoke."

"To the Sith..." Anakin scowled. "Something awoke during the bombing, whoever was responsible for that. And it converged on the Control Room, which had became active a day or so after. The blob I encountered depicted a red-skinned humanoid making an attempt on Centerpoint, strangely, in what I think was a Sith meditation sphere."

"I have only two questions to add, for the moment, and yes I will help you most likely either way. One, is there a way the knowledge of this technology could be downloaded usably into my brain or a pad that I could carry? Two, who is this we you mentioned about before we came?"

"Well, yes. We'd need to find another, um, blob. I can show you the one I found, if that helps. There are quite a few near the core, but I daren't go down there. To the latter..." Anakin considered. "I did say 'we', didn't I? Can we, um, not go there?" Anakin shook his head.

"We need to get going, anyway. The Control Room is this way." Anakin began to lead the three of them down a corridor, gesturing them to follow. "There are a lot of Killiks in the Control Room, guys. The majority of them. I haven't been able to get into there since the bombing shifted things around and they chased us, um, me, away."

Anakin fell silent. "What happened after I died, guys? Is... is Tahiri okay?"

TAG: Nick, Mitth
    ---
    IC: Blob 17,901

Mal Judder emerged from the labyrinth into a chamber near the top of the mountain, but still several dozen meters away from the crest. It was, in short, directly above where he had been, almost half an hour ago. The chamber almost immediately drew several things to Mal's attention. The ground was still denuded, still as it had been directly chewed through the walls, like all the tunnels from before. His lamp, however, illuminated metal. Old metal. It was difficult to tell, what with such a small lamp available, and only two eyes available to work out what it was. It was wedged against the walls of the chamber, probably continuing beyond them, and there remained cracks in places, a few running from the ship and transforming into tunnels - stress points. The amount of debris strung around the room was also mildly confusing. There were pieces of metal driven into the floor, denuded around so that he hadn't noticed them.

Then the room exploded with light, as a blob of brilliant energy that was currently floating its way from one side of the chamber to the other. About the size of his torso, it was quite beautifully bobbing its way towards him, a watery ripple effect emerging through it. From it. Within it? The exact effect was difficult to explain from the perspective Mal had.

Secondly, the illumination provided by the blob revealed the ships hold, spilled open. It was cavernous, and not all that inviting. But going back the way he'd came was less likely to achieve much. The blob, for its part, continued to float towards Mal, a semblance of intelligence directing it in a direction of sorts. It was serene, and, mildly terrifying, especially in the context of Shadow; tentacled-plants, Killik swarms, and, now, floating blobs of energy...

What the k

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Driggs Norghar
    Shadow Depths, Corridors

Pulling out his datapad he began a new entry.

Galactic standard time of (Chrono's Broken and in a artificial underground system, so half past a mole). Conversation related from Anakin.

Nodding at Anakin's first statement he mentally recalled the scientific papers that postulated such theories, and considering some of the base line non-corporial in the strictist sense races, including those that were gasious clouds, it wasn't even out there as theories go. Not that Anakin with his limited scientific endevours and research would know, but still the lad deserved a nod for stumbling onto the theory on his own. Even if he was aided by touching gelatinous data storage devices that from relation induce a neural uplink to download directly through the senses.

The information about the Sith, that was old news new news trade off, which it actually counted as was another matter entirely. The fact of something being awakened in the bombing hints at new news, a new sith prowling that was captured and became a Joiner to the local hive. Age of Sith inditerminate, but implications to galactic history and lost technology arts withstanding, it is a serious threat that is already manifest in attempting to control this installation with the aid of the Gorog Killik Nest if coloration is still an indication.

Indications that they chased him away, but signs of possible split personality, dementia, or interaction with Celestials are possible, although disease of the nervous system steming from prolonged captivity without any non-hostile life forms contact is most likely as no other indications of having been absorbed by another killik hive.

He is curious about past relationships and how they doing presently, not surprisingly his first inclination is toward that of a blossoming romantic interest from just prior his death...Tahiri.

End Entry Anakin 2.3

Putting the pad away he looked first to the Jedi, still even more scantaly clad now without the hood, then back at Anakin. "I would say flash him to soften this, from the way most humans react of the older and younger single male gender. But your effects haven't worked in the current state so the next most likely wouldn't either."

Moving over he motioned for Anakin to take a seat, "Lad, you deserve the truth. I left the order for the same reasons that will cause you heart ache, great heart ache. You see...your brother turned and became a Sith. Why? Not even Luke the Grand Master knows that, but what we do know is that he took Tahiri down that path after he failed to succeed with your nephew Ben." Pausing for a moment he let that sink in, "She was devastated by your death, and...he used that against her. As the reports go he used a technique to allow her to see you in the past almost like ahh, a dealer gives an addict just enough spice to leave them edgy enough to do anything for more. She is broken Anakin."

Staying where he was he motioned to Isis, he might not like her ways, or her methods as a Jedi, a rather loose term. But if she could, maybe she could use her female status to console Anakin, and put those ludicrus apparel to some good use. Once they were done, then they could move on, and maybe, just maybe get to a point where he could study one of those gelatinous blobs.

TAG: Isis, Sinre

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Raxle Bisthto
    The Gilad Pellaeon, Shadow orbit, briefing room/hangar

The man whom Raxle had read about in several history documents over the years and spent countless hours of his childhood watching on the holovid was actually standing before him and shaking his hand in greeting. It was like a dream come true and it showed outwardly with the flushing of his cheeks and the goofy smirk plastered on his face. He continued to shake Skywalker's hand vigorously until the Jedi Master finally decided enough was enough and moved away from Bisthto, returning to his post beside his associates as the meeting got underway.

It consisted of the usual technicalities and Raxle found himself jotting down notes on his datapad as he sank back down into his chair after his brush with fame. In fact, he was so caught up in his task that he failed to bat an eye at the announcement of the chain of command. Not like it mattered to him, anyway. Raxle was far from a military man and he was quite content with his assignment of adviser for the others in the group. Of course, he was bound to butt heads with the burly Mando and possibly the Jedi, but it all came with the territory. He had been beat-up, pushed around and made fun of all his life, this mission would be no different. Hopefully this role would be enough to keep him alive down in the craggy tunnels of Shadow.

But then came the mention of Killiks and...a sarlacc?

The scientist's face twisted up into a nervous frown at the prospect of possibly falling victim to some sarlacc creature and slowly being digested over one thousand years. Sure, he would love to get a look inside the beast and possibly find the luminous Centerpoint tech, but not at the expense of his life. Others were more qualified for such a dangerous task. And then there was the reminder of the Swarm War and what the Killiks had accomplished in such a short time span. He did not want a repeat and he certainly did not want to fall victim to their collective hive mind.

All these nightmares began to elicit a feeling of dread in his chest, one that could be described as an early sign of panic. Raxle was never one to suffer from panic attacks in the past, but there was a first time for everything and he figured this was a perfect situation for such an episode to occur. With a nervous twitch of his finger to push the glasses back up onto the bridge of his nose, Raxle attempted to cover up his anxiety by bringing his face closer to the datapad and essentially burying himself in his work.

Miraculously, it appeared to work! With no real explanation to account for his symptoms, he began to relax. His heartbeat returned to its normal rhythmic beating, his breathing slowed and his mind ceased with conjuring up scenarios of death and destruction. It wasn't until he flicked his eyes away from the screen of the datapad that he noticed Master Skywalker looking in his direction. Trying not to get starstruck all over again, Raxle lifted an eyebrow curiously as he returned his gaze. Was the Jedi Master responsible for his suddenly calm state?

"A question if I may," he suddenly ventured to deter his attention from Skywalker, raising the stylus he was using to jot notes into the air. "Being a scientist and all, I am always looking for opportunities to further my research. I have been fascinated by Centerpoint and its tech for decades...back into my childhood, even," he paused here to offer a short chuckle. "If the ruling council allows, would I be permitted to collect samples from the surface of Shadow to bring back and study in my laboratories? Any, uh...any discoveries would be reported to this council immediately, of course."

TAG: Sinre, Rally, WINKWINK, Sir_Draco, Zadann

5. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Cara Ta´Manis
    Somewhere, Somewhen

Survival? Is that what it is about?

They . . . obviously needed her. Badly.

Tried to convert her, convince her. But she wouldn´t be lured. Something inside of her was still here to fulfill the senseless mission given to her by a Queen Mother that seemed so far away, she was probably only a dark dream. A false authority, made up to let Gorog envision Cara.

It was like this strange anger, that wasn´t hers. Gorogs? The Night Herald? Who cared? She watched herself rage and laughed about this other self. Why? It was all done.

Then the pain came. But screams found no room beneath laughter. The poison was slow. Even that seemed funny.

Pain was irrelevant. She couldn´t stop laughing. That was her concern. Something inside of her even realized the death of Cara Ta´Manis. How everything she once had been vanished in this laughter. Even as she died and her body seemed to implode, she could never stop laughing. Gorog´s laughter might join hers or her brothers. Or suffering. Or the irritating voices of revelation. But the laughter filled the void that had taken her world.

Only through the darkness she could survive!?

It was sooooooo funny.

"You teach me survival by showing me dead people?"
    She screamed into the dark hallways of her mind. Poisons of imagination and very real effect raging in her veins.

"What is it you want? I embrace darkness? I COMMITED GENOCIDE! HOW DARK DOES IT GET?" Again laughter interupted her words. "I AM THE DEATH THAT CAME HERE! DID I NOT AWAKEN YOU? DID I NOT GET RID OF ALL THESE . . . HUMANS?! WHAT IS IT THAT YOU NEED? A GESTURE?" She laughed. "Gorog, you are PATHETIC!"
    She screamed, yelled, laughed. This was her rage. It was only hers. Whoever this "HER" was.
    "SHOW ME WHAT IT IS all about AND THEN SHOW ME WHAT I NEED TO KILL!" Her voice echoed through her mind. Laughter, laughter, laughter.

Sweet cries. And somewhere doubt chuckles.
    Of the soul that dies. And Gorog´s cold cuddles.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" She screamed again.

Sweet laughter. Sweet, sweet laughter.

Who was Cara Ta´Manis anyway?

You?

Oh yeah, right.

6. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Zazarine Zey
    Above Shadow

Cooperation. They were sending their men to do a Jedi job. They were dead. But the discussion never happened, as Master Skywalker asked him to fly them down.

"Of course I will, Master Skywalker. Of course I will." He nodded and stood up. "Meet you at the blastboat, my dear friends." He smiled sardonically and left. The Grandmaster had spoken his final word. There was nothing more to say. He would get down there, he would try to keep them alive and if necessary abandon them to fulfill his mission.

One way or the other. Shadow would have a haaaard time keeping it´s secrets.

7. WINKWINK

WINKWINK Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    IC Hob Bob

Above Shadow

[i][b]"We expect that there will be difficulties streaming to the fleet the deeper you get in, but anything you can send us will be appreciated, Hob Bob, Remember, this is Centerpoint technology, potentially, so you may be jammed before you realise it."
    [/b][/i]

"oooo, Jammed before i realize it,." Bob looked up in a pondering manner "is that anything like getting shot in the head before you realize it, cause, I've made that threat alot and I've never gotten anyone to tell me what it's like" he looked to the pissy jedi and said smiling "bet you anything I get to find out what it's like to get a Lightsaber embedded in my skull before i know it within forty hours" and the Jedi of course ignored him.

[i][b]
    "That brings up another point. Are there overriding Rules of Engagement for this mission or will it be up to on-ground operator discretion?"[/b][/i]

Bob hated Rules Of Engagement

[i][b]"Discretion of the commanding officer, Killiks are difficult to anticipate, and it's possible that they may attempt to influence your team. You mustn't allow that, and, recall, Seth is likely to go for your team if he encounters them. Stun him, capture him, kill him; whatever the situation dictates.""[/b][/i]

This time looking to the small scientist Bob started singing under his breath "This is the way we squash the bugs squash the bugs squash the bugs. oh this is the way we squash the bugs all in your equi--pme---nt"

[i][b]"As Second in Command I would just like to commend that we actually put our hindrances aside and get along. If we can't, we'll be down there to our own dooms." [/b][/i]

The scientist hadn't heard him, irritated Bob continued singing and decided that he would until he made everyone else's skin crawl.

[b][i]We've spent enough time discussing things as it is. Your blastboat has been prepped, and time is of the essence, Zey. If you could pilot the ship down, Zey, I expect that a Force user will be necessary to avoid the storms and gusts, as we've chosen not to bring a droid with us this time.May the Force be with you, my friends. You will undoubtedly succeed, of that I have no doubt."[/i][/b]

Thinking it was over, Bob was about to follow the Jedi out to see how he liked his singing when the scientist spoke up

[b][i]"A question if I may,Being a scientist and all, I am always looking for opportunities to further my research. I have been fascinated by Centerpoint and its tech for decades...back into my childhood, even,[/i][/b]

he paused to laugh here and Hob Bob almost had a brain aneurysm, he even stopped his under-the-breath singing

[b][i]If the ruling council allows, would I be permitted to collect samples from the surface of Shadow to bring back and study in my laboratories? Any, uh...any discoveries would be reported to this council immediately, of course."[/i][/b]

Hob Bob blinked, slammed his helmet down on the table, and started sobbing inside his helmet with the sound turned off

What had he ever done to deserve this?

[hr]

TAG Rally Draco Zadann Hansolo29 Sinre

8. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Alec Nephrite
    Sarafur, en route to Tavern

Alec remembered the runs that were one of the first things his father put him through. A Mando his age would've already been accustomed to the runs, but being manicured and imprisoned in a "classroom" in an Imperial camp had made him much too soft and - he could easily say the word now - weak. The only good thing about the camps were that, with the beatings that he had been the target of, he was much prepared for the ones that Sel administered to him during their sparring sessions. But the runs....the jello-like feeling of his legs were not as bad as the pain in his lungs - the part of his body that wasn't hardened during his captivity - and the sun that burned his once pale skin and drenched him in sweat that stung his eyes.

Even in full armor, his current run to the tavern that would have those spacers was nothing thanks to that bit of training. Lungs took in and expelled out air so easily now, the strengthened muscles in his legs stood up to the pounding of his feet against the ground that continued in this rhythm. It was strange to actually feel how powerful he was now compared to how weak he was then...and he thanked his father every day because of it. And he was still only thirteen years old, a child. To see what he was fully capable of, to no longer be shackled down by the Imperials and be allowed to see what he could really do, that was one of his main drives to live and come out on top no matter what was thrown at him.

Like these spacers.

The rifle that he had chosen bounced against his armored back from it's sling as he ran. During the run he thought about how he was going to kill them and his plan went through several changes. He looked at the datapad constantly to memorize their faces and finally decided on a course of action. Once he got to the tavern, two or three of them would go down easily with the silencer on his rifle. But the others...those were going to fall in some close up work with his buir's elbow and wrist blade that were integrated into his armor. That should show everyone that not only was Shysa around but what Mandalorians could really do in combat.

TAG: Sinrebirth

9. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Isis Stele
    Shadow Depths, Corridors

Driggs ushered Isis forward, gesturing weakly at Anakin, indicating that he was ill-fit to comfort the man. Isis blinked several times, quickly, and took a hesitant step forward. She cleared her throat and then moved closer to Anakin, whispering to him like she would a child. She said, ?She was devastated by your death, and your brother preyed upon her. He weakened her and then gave her the power to drown her pain. But, Jacen was stopped and Tahiri was? redeemed, in a sense. She has left the Order. She is alive, and she is healing.?

Isis lay her hand on Anakin?s bare shoulder. His skin was as cold as ice, but she forced herself not to flinch. She looked him in the eyes, but didn?t say anything. She nudged him with the Force, trying to give him reassurance.

Tag: Sinre

10. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Mal Judder/ Upper Mountain/ Shadow

After a relatively long walk through a maze Mal made it to the summit, and the room that had been waiting for him there. As with every tunnel he had just worked his way through the room looked like it had come straight from the rock wall, and could almost have been a natural formation with a bit of artificial help to round things out. Other than the metal that was sticking up out of the floor, the walls and the ceiling in varied places. Not to mention the debris. What is this place? Some kind of control room or something? Of course after the blob was noticed everything else kinda went to the wayside since there appeared to be no other threats.

The thing seemed to be less than solid, since he could see through it. Mal figured it was some sort of fluid or something, maybe a gas being that had a very translucent skin of some sort. Although how it managed to control it's height was something he certainly could not figure out. Suffice to say there was nothing in his experience that he could really connect to this thing so it seemed wise to keep an eye on it. Although how he could actually fail to do so was somewhat questionable, given the fact that it was now providing a nearly blinding light. Then it moved.

Oh great, some living floating thing... Drawing his blaster rifle, Mal pointed it at the blob and was ready for pretty much anything, balancing on the toes of his feet, trying to be ready to move in any direction depending on what the thing did.

However what the extra light provided was detail. Now Mal could see that this was the hold of a ship. A ship that had somehow found itself underground and in some pretty pathetic shape going by the appearance of things. There were a few doors elsewhere, but having no particular point of reference he had no idea where they might lead. But they were certainly better than going backwards at this point. All that lay that way was killiks, monsters and death. Not to mention a thermal detonator that might be who knows where and could go off at any moment. Not precisely something he wanted to be walking into.

Sighing softly, highly displeased with his choices, Mal moved forward. Making sure to skirt the ball of energy, which had continued in a direction, he headed towards the nearest doorway.

TAG: SINRE

:snoopy

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    30,000 BBY

IC: Gorog

Time passed.

Cara was dumped on the spherical Sith ship that shot into orbit, testing the first Sith hyperdrive. It plunged coreward, feeding information to the new rulers of Korriban.

Time passed.

And then the sphere was torn from hyperspace, a visceral scream in her mind. Poisoned, her mind was rent with the mental pain of the sphere as it was yanked into orbit of a blue-green planet.

[image=http://theforce.net/timetales/tt1-1/alderaan.jpg]

The atmosphere battered and bruised the sphere and Cara herself, tossing her around the flame-coloured innards of the ship, completely unable to affect it. Cara felt the ground approach, more than saw it, and there was a terrible ripping sound, as a spire drove through the eye of the sphere, tearing it apart and stabbing at her.

A sickening crunch resounded, and then a rip.

Cara found herself falling hundreds of meters, bereft of her right arm, falling?

Falling?

Falling?

A glimpse, and a world is revealed.

Survival simply had to follow.

For Cara was Sith.

Even if she didn?t have a choice in it.

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/b/b1/Killikmounds.jpg/180px-Killikmounds.jpg]

---

This reality played out in her minds eye, but it became clear that her eyes were returning to her mind, too. The Gorog had carried somewhere deep down into Shadow, somewhere so deep that only darkness surrounded her, and they'd just dropped her.

She hit the stone ground, hard.

There was nothing for her to see.

And then...

Light.

An orange-red glow, spreading out, and out.

Then a ripple behind her, in the Gorog mind ? in her mind ?

And behind them stood a dark man, engulfed in a dark cloak. A lightsaber was in his hand, and it was crimson - another hanging from his belt. But that wasn?t the worrying thing.

[image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/be/Xanatos_JATM.jpg]

Cara suddenly sensed that life was missing from around her, that the hive of Killiks that had been carrying her was considerably thinner. They?d conveyed her through a cavern, and had dropped her off the other side. Though she could not see down into the cavern, she could certainly see what the man was standing upon.

A tentacle was holding him up, placing him within the tunnel that she now stood in. A gargling roar rang out, from behind her. ?Cara! Your opponent is revealed! It is this man that poisoned you!?

The man pointed a gloved finger forward.

?Gorog! Tell me what the Sith you have done!?

He plunged forward, cutting at one of Cara?s escorts, the pain reverberating through her mind, and it became clear what pain she had been feeling ? was feeling ? from the hallucination.

Then the ground beneath her feet exploded, tentacle-plants driving from beneath her feet and propelling her forward ? towards the man, towards the edge ?

Power crackled around her ? she was Gorog. And she was Cara.

And all their potential was hers.

TAG: SirakRomar

[color=brown][b]6 ABY[/b][/color]

[b]IC: Melsith[/b]
    [i]Sarafur, Edge of Town, Near the Swamplands[/i]

[blockquote]As [b]Alec Nephrite[/b] retreated, he caused a ripple in the area as creatures scattered and scents nudged. [b]Melsith[/b] readied her blasters, and started off on a jog in the approximate direction that their Barabel companion had pointed her. Because she had elected to wear a personal shield, as opposed to armour, she was light on her feet, and rushed after the armoured man, making sure her twin blaster rifles were fully armed.

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/7f/Zabraknh.jpg]

Alec?s helmet comlink rang out; it was [b]Callat[/b].

?[b]Shysa[/b]! Get your backside here ? new orders, whatever you military imbeciles want to call it. Before -?

The line was cut by an inarticulate screaming.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Sarge221[/b]

[hr]

[color=green][b]41 ABY[/b][/color]

[b]IC: Luke Skywalker[/b]
    [i]The[/i] Gilad Pellaeon,[i] Shadow orbit, briefing room/hangar[/i]

[bloc

12. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Isis Steele
    Shadow Depths

Anakin grabbed the hand that Isis had placed on his shoulder. The link caused Isis to experience a flurry of emotion, and Isis froze, surprised. She could feel Anakin?s fear and pain, but worse, was his guilt. Anakin looked at Isis, and his guilt flared. He released her hand. It was shaking. Anakin stammered, ?We? we have to go.?

Isis watched him walked away, but before she moved to follow, all the lights flicked on, and Anakin was running. Isis yelled after him, ?Anakin, wait! Slow down!?

He turned the corner and Isis sensed danger. She heard a creak above them, and grabbed onto Driggs. Pushing with the Force, Isis flung her and Driggs forward, hoping to avoid the falling rubble. As a last ditch effort, she threw Driggs ahead of her, but she had already avoided a quick death. And, yet, now there was two problems. Behind her, Isis sensed Killik, and in front of her, she could see countless red bars of light. Fighting was futile, and the only course to take. Isis rolled to her feet, igniting her green lightsaber in the process. She yelled to the Drall, ?Defend Anakin, Driggs. Go!?

Isis addressed the easy threat first. She turned and leapt towards the Gorog. They were vicious, but ultimately no match for a Jedi. Even as they sacrificed themselves to attack Isis from different angles, she began to cut the insects down by Force and lightsaber blade.

Tag: Sinre, Mitth

13. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Zazarine Zey
    Shuttle, Shadow

He had known it. the only thing he regretted was that he hadn´t known it from the beginning. They were here to kill him, and they had been here to kill him from the very start. Maybe Skywalker was in it, too. No, he surely was. But one thing he did not know. What to do, now.

Piloting through the depth of the clouds of Shadow he smiled under his mask.

No, they wouldn´t make this mission vanish as the last one. With a tip of his finger he activated the auto-pilot and stood up. Looking up at the shocked Sgt. Maltrix Booly. "How did you plan to do it, hm? When I sleep?" He asked him. The mn faked surprise. Faked lack of understadning. The apin was real, when Zey´s green blade ignited through his chest. "Not with Zazarine Zey!" He hissed and lifted the blade, burning through the mans organs.

A roar came from behind. ZaRanna! The Barabel. He was their leader. Surely he was the one . . .

"You little reptile dare to challenge me?!?" He yelled out and jumped forth, his blade whirling. The Barabel grabbed his mask to withdraw it, but Zazarine had anticipated that. They all always tried. Grabbing the Barabel´s arm and drawing on the force he slowly twisted it to the side, deformed it until it broke in a smashing sound. He looked at the Barabel, as the man ached in surprise and pain. The tail slashed out like a whip and hit Zey´s side. Blood tripped from the wound. Zey hissed again and his lightsaber raised and fell, raised and fell, raised and fell . . . until the Barabel collapsed into three pieces to the ground.

His eyes went up. The scientist. The metal-head. They were accomplices. He was sure of it.

"You think I don´t know you helped him?" Zazarine laughed out, an spooky sound from beneath his breather and slowly approached the remaining two traitors.

They all died so easy.

They all deserved tit so much.

Tag: WINKWINK, Han_Solo29

14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shadow Depths

One moment Anakin was awash in emotions, and he was glad that the lady Jedi had taken his hint to comfort the man. Console him in the hard times, but then as things changed they moved forward, then ran forward, then he was being grabbed, shoved, and flung.

Something reminescent of a stuffed animal day dream nightmare he had had once from so many making the comparision that he had to try and immagine what exactly they were feeling and expecting of one that was `cuddly looking'. Nightmare fit it best for the thing that was being that which was `cute and cuddly looking' as the children put it. Now it seemed to be coming true even though he had control of his own actions.

Getting dragged along for a ride was what this whole experience of Shadow seemed to be, as if he was somehow part of a molecular bond formed solely of attraction...where one goes the other must follow until the attraction is negated. Which in this case was the fleet above that had the ability to negate it, something to far to effect the bonds that were dragging him ever deeper into this place. Like a piece of sulfate mixed with chlorine he was stuck in the middle, currently tossed from one binding to another.

As he landed heavily he tucked into a side-roll before standing between Anakin and the red bars of light. He knew there was Killik behind, Gorog, but these ahead left a bit to be wondered about..."How about we let you by to kill Gorog, and you let us by to secure the facility? I'm a published scientist about the tech in question, he was the one it imprinted on but clueless, and she's the emotional baring that holds this together. Muscles, tightwad, and double-cross we lost somewhere up there. So what do you say? We secure you kill Gorog, everybody wins and Gorog in all it's members dies?"

Keeping one hand over his lightsaber he awaited a response.

TAG: Nick, Sinre

15. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Alec Nephrite
    Sarafur, Edge of Town, Near Swamplands

?Shysa! Get your backside here ? new orders, whatever you military imbeciles want to call it. Before -?

It actually took a moment to register the transmission, one because he still had to get used to being called Shysa all throughout this mission and the other reason being that the transmission just came as a surprise to him. Having been ready to kill some spacers, the Mandalorian came to a stumbling halt when he finally registered the transmission and his brows immediately knitted in confusion. That had definitely been Callat.

And from the sounds of it, it looked like his payment may be endangered.

Ah well, the thirteen-year-old thought, the possibility that his client suddenly coming to an abrupt end not exactly being as disturbing to him as it would for someone else. Sure, it may mean that his first client got killed but the client was only a side job for his true mission: posing as Fenn Shysa.

And from the sounds of it I may be getting some action. Get some fun in there and let people know that Mandalore has come to these here parts, eh?

He said eh a lot. Alec didn't know when, exactly, it started but it had to be sometime during his Imperial re-education. Not only did he like to annoy his teachers and get a beating for it when he spoke in Mando'ade, he also used Basic in a way that wasn't "proper" such as saying eh? at the end of sentences. It just stuck and he had been using it ever since then.

Turning back around, Alec was a little annoyed that he made that long jog but he supposed the extra exercise would be good for him.

TAG: Sinrebirth

16. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Cara Ta´Manis
    Somewhere inside Shadow

?Gorog! Tell me what the Sith you have done!?
    The man with the lightsaber shouted at her. And she was carried by the same tentacles that were holding him. Laughter, she still couldn´t stop it.

Now it sounded like Cara Ta´Manis voice. That was her, right?

"Timetravel!" She yelled as an answer and laughed again. Poison her? She did not care. It did not matter how she had died. Or through whom. Shadow had taken her and she was in hell. Not as a damned, but as a devil. A Sith. Eternal servitude to an unbound chaos. And even that seemed meaningless. Now that it was so hard to feel. To remember who Cara was. Who she had tried to be. Gorog? Maybe she was Gorog. But what was Gorog? Another name and another meaningless concept by her and her people . . . by the Sith.

Cara Ta´Manis. From Hapan. Gorog from Shadow. A Sith from Korriban. She was dead. Even though her body hadn´t made it a reality, she felt the cold embrace of death in her soul. And pain of the bugs who were now her.

Or was she one of the bugs?

Laughter. Laughter. Laughter. A galaxy of laughter.

"Who actually decided me and my people must die and you may life?" Cara asked. And her laughter died. Her features went cold. Her soul opened wide to this power, this connection to her hive. The force. Was it the force?

And a single violent scream escaped her throat. A scream that was carried into her very essence. And into the force. It wasn´t aimed, wasn´t directed. It was just the expression of boundless destructive intend. Cara wanted it to end. All of it. The cave, the tentacle, the man . . .

END.

17. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Borus'eth'Sabosen
    -Shadow

The killiks disgusted him and not just because of the barbary of their attacks and the appearance of the creatures, but because of how they moved as one; an ocean of scuttling bodies. He was disgusted but not afraid. The moment Seth was dropped into the room he knew this was meant as a challenge or battle for the killiks could easily swarm him and kill him. Instead, one giant insect emerged from the crowd, staff in hand, challenging the Chiss.

Drawing his pistol and standing hunched over in defense, Seth watched as the creature approached, swinging its appendages wildly, pressing console controls and blocking off any exit. The moment came when the only way to go was through his opponent and the Chiss pulled himself onto the control panel before firing at the killik's head and jumping from the panel into the killik's carapace, attempting to shove him back or knock the creature off one of his many legs. If he could get one leg up, he would pick the creature up and fire on the underside.

When the killik had first appeared, Seth mentally weighed the killik to clock in at approximately 450 to 500 lbs, based on its humanoid size. A trained soldier would be able to lift that much given the right incentive. Seth's being his life.

Tag: Sinre

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: winkwink isn't gonna be around til wednesday, and he hasn't had a chance to update before now as he doesn't have consistent computer access ATM. he found out about the update yesterday when i told him, so if you could give him a chance to respond i'm pretty sure he'd appreciate it.

The Ship

After everything else that had happened that day, there were still surprises. Planets that seemed to talk, plant creatures that try to crush you into paste, killiks where there very definitely should not be any. Then there is the blob. Apparently sentient in some capacity, as it was now following Mal, albeit slowly. He hoped that it remained slowly as how to kill a sentient energy ball had not been covered in any of his training or experiences that followed. Hopefully it couldn't go through walls or something, as that would just be plain evil.

And so Mal entered the ship, an apparently still somewhat operable ship as the lights came on. Well, some of the lights. And some of them flickered, casting odd random shadows throughout the corridor entrances and the hold that the Trooper found himself in.

Taking the direction that should lead to the engineering bay, and hopefully somewhere he could shut down the drive so that he could kill the radiation increase that would eventually kill him, he learned that this ship was vastly larger than he'd expected. Corridor after corridor stretched before him, and crisscrossed wrapping around the hull like an onion. The resemblance to a bugs nest was astounding, and made him feel slightly claustrophobic while exploring the vessel.

Coming upon a room that seemed like it might have some operable controls, Mal moved over to a somewhat lighted terminal with a pretty cracked screen to see if he could make any sense of the controls. That turned out to be a somewhat hopeless endeavor, as the language used was not basic, or any of the other languages he had picked up over the years. Sighing to himself in frustration, he headed back out into the corridors continuing to head aft and making sure to keep note of the rising radiation levels.

A noise echoed throughout the corridors as Mal entered the engineering bay. A sputtering reactor made the radiation levels spike drastically, but still barely within the safe zone. Definitely give myself an anti-rad shot when I get out of here. It never paid to take chances like that with ones health. Growing a third arm was not on his topmost list of things to do.

It was only after coming to that conclusion that the sensors in his helmet picked up a different energy reading, coming from a small pyramid that lay on one of it's sides. There was something about it that made him very uneasy, almost as if it emanated darkness in some fashion. Something told him it would be trouble, but curiosity one out and as he approached a hologram sprang into life above it. It's bulbous eyes residing on either side of a head that rose in a rather conical shape was slightly unnerving. This was a creature from the distant path, long thought to be extinct after what happened millennia ago.

Going over to pick it up, Mal decided this was something better looked at outside of the ship. Of course getting back out would take several moments, but standing around in the radiation was something he just was not interested in.

As he walked the thing spoke to him, in some language he'd never even caught a whiff of as he went on his missions. Over the course of the next few minutes it tried several other languages and only just found one that worked as Mal entered into the hangar bay that he had entered the ship through. The blob, being abominably slow, had not gone terribly far into the ship, but it was directly in front of Mal.

The words spoken by the Rakatan took his attention however. Apparently it was quite tired of killiks, a feeling that Mal could definitely understand. Being slightly unsure how to proceed with a thing that came from a slightly glowy pyramid he decided to ignore it for the moment,

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Raxle Bisthto
    Blastboat, approaching Shadow

Just when things appeared to be going quite smoothly, Raxle's whole world pitched forward as the small blastboat was buffeted by an unseen force. The scientist unleashed a stifled cry as he was thrown abruptly against the crash restraints crisscrossing over his chest. "What---I--" he stammered with wide eyes as he struggled to maintain some kind of control. Things just didn't seem to be making sense. Unless of course, the Shadow was in fact a sentient being of some sort. Was the crater itself attempting to defend itself from an outside fore? What exactly were they dealing with?

A towering figure, silhouetted against the flickering overhead lights, brought Raxle's current train of thought to a crashing halt. It was their Jedi liaison on the mission, but judging from the feral look now glinting in the black orbs behind his breath mask, he had not stepped forward to offer them advice. Was he actually the cause of their current predicament? Perhaps he was working in tandem with Shadow.

"How did you plan to do it, hm? When I sleep?" the Jedi Master suddenly shouted over the steady thump of falling equipment around the vessel. He was facing their leader now, the GA soldier, and Raxle gaped. Was he accusing Booly of murder?! Before the poor man had a chance to respond to the sudden accusations, the Jedi Master ignited his lightsaber and stabbed it through the soldier's chest.

"No!" the scientist found himself crying out before his mind could register what he was doing. This could not be happening...could not be...

"You little reptile dare to challenge me?!?" the Jedi bellowed a second time as the Barabel rushed forward to Booly's aid. Again, the lightsaber swirled through the air in a blur and the second team member dropped to the floor, cleaved in three pieces.

Raxle's skin turned white in horror as he pressed his body back into the seat in a feeble attempt to hide. He had no combat training and even if he did, he had no chance in all the Nine Corellian Hells to withstand an attack by a Jedi Master. He was doomed - doomed before their mission even had a chance to get off the ground. What had he been thinking to agree to such a project?

The Jedi Master stalked forward and speared both the Mandalorian and himself with a hard glare. "You think I don´t know you helped him?"

"I...I...I--" he was a blubbering mess and it didn't help that it felt as if he was about to deposit his lunch all over the vessel's deckplates. He swallowed the bile rising in his throat and took a steadying breath, running a shaky hand over his face to wipe away the droplets of sweat from his eyes. He had to remain calm, maybe try to negotiate. "T-there...must be s-some sort of m-misunderstanding. P-Perhaps we can drop all this a--and...come to an a-agreement. I-I can offer you a p-percent of the profits I-I receive a-as a result on a-any discoveries I-I...m-make. W-would that appease you?"

TAG: WINKWINK, Sinre

20. WINKWINK

WINKWINK Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    IC Hob Bob
    BlastBoat

Hob Bob had fallen half asleep as he was pretending to dose so as to avoid the chattering little scientist at his side.

Little, heheh, your not much bigger than him buddy boy

He twitched in his half sleep

Shut up you

Make me

I will

No you won't

How would you know

I'm you dip****, if I can't make me shut up neither can you

I hate it when we do this

I know

... God i want to kill somebody

The ship then lurched out of control and sped away from their targeted landing sight, still not fully awake Bob watched as the jedi got the boat under control. And then he watched as the Jedi got up, stabbed Booley, sliced Zaddanna, and started towards him and the scientist

Ooo, what luck He thought as he launched himself at the Jedi, moving on pure instinct to try and foil Zazarine's Precognitive force powers

Shut UP He thought at himself with some force as he bowled into the Master, relying upon his Beskar armor to protect him from the Jedi's lightsaber.

Hmph, I'd have thought this would make you happy Came the predictable response as he bashed his helmeted head again and again into the Jedi's mask.

Finally coming fully awake, he got up, looked at the cowering scientist, and wiped his visor off. He then said out loud "You know... that did kinda make me happy"

TAG Hansolo29... oh and sinre if he survived that 8D 8U 8l 8(

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Gorog
    Depths

The scream rang out into the Force, ripping into the surrounding Killiks and shredding them, ripping apart the tentacle the cloaked man was standing upon. He dropped, his hands opening and leaving his crimson lightsaber behind, the red illuminating the shadows and showing the depths of the cavern which the Killiks had, during Cara?s visions, carried her over. Behind her, the orange-red glow still shone, and mutterings in some archaic language flowed into her head ? evidently the voice ? Gorog? ? had used the Force to keep the tunnel mostly intact, and now had redirected his attention to restoring his control of his pet.

Her will began to slip, and she felt a pressing need to turn down the tunnel behind her and continue the way the Killiks had been carrying her, little cuts down on her shoulders and arms showing where the little creatures had nipped her clothes and skin to convey her through the depths.

The little mantra was broken by a roar of pain ? echoing from the cavern, and then a blaze of illumination as the walls around the base of the pit seemed to reveal themselves ? allowing Cara to finally see the demon which had been harrying them. It?s tentacles where shorter than one would have expected, but the little head was clear, snarling and snapping.

A Sarlacc.

The man was nowhere to be seen, presumably vanished into the Sarlacc?s mouth, but then a tug in the Force, incredibly powerful, pulled her off the ledge and down towards the monstrosity, its flailing arms reaching to ensnare her and tug her into the creatures maw.

Gorog, for his part, snarled in anger at this development. ?You weren?t supposed to have woken!?

TAG: SirakRomar
    ---
    IC: Anakin Solo
    Tunnels, Inner Core

Anakin was on his knees, feeling pain throbbing in his temples as the Force sung with pain. A roar was filling the tunnels, an echo of a scream which still had his eardrums ringing. Isis had launched forward, a flurry of violence in the Gorog.

Hooley was talking to those half a dozen individuals at the end of the tunnel ? those crimson blade wielders who had appeared a moment after the Gorog had landed in their midst. The Killiks were between them and the Sith, but Hooley?s voice carried nonetheless. When the tallest of the black-clad pointed down to them, it became evident that this wasn?t going to be pleasant.

?Jedi! Kill them!?

Four of the Sith lurched down the tunnel, two wielding dual lightsabers, the other holding some kind of glass knife with the lightsaber. They stank of the dark side, and one of them reached Isis first, while the rest cut apart the Killik swarm. The one she faced had two blades, his handsome face marred with black tattoo?s on purposely white skin. His eyes glowed hard, the yellow that Darth Caedus? had taken in his final weeks.

The man slashed backhanded at her neck, and then the other blade came up to stab her waist. By the Force he was fast.

TAG: Nick, Mitth
    ---
    IC: Crashing Blastboat
    Crashing, Shadow Orbit

The blastboat computer had very little understanding of what was happening to it. The galaxy was shifting, gravity yanking them down and up and around, and the computer felt like it was going to be ripped in half. ?Felt? being a relative word for a computer who could sense things only via sensors and by the missing parts of itself.

Its attention was only vaguely distracted by the events of the five individuals that were aboard itself. Two of them had just succumbed to death by lightsaber, and then the Armoured One ? Hob Bob - launched himself at the Insane One ? Zey ? while the Bespectacled One ? Raxle ? quivered in the corner. Zey slashed his lightsaber down at Bob, the blow deflecting off the Mandalorian Iron and this moment of surprise from Zey allowed Bob to grab the Jedi and promptly bash his helmet into the Jedi Master?s face.

Zey misinterpreted the Mandalorians intent as

22. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Isis Stele
    Tunnels, Inner Core

The transition from fighting Killik to fighting Sith was quick and violent. Insect carapace was slashed, only to reveal flesh in its place. The Sith moved faster than she could have anticipated. He was tall, with what appeared to be white skin covered in arching black body art. His eyes shone with his permeating dark power; yellow and contrasting against black rings around his eyes.

Dark red lightsabers struck at her with uncanny agility. One came at her neck. The second stabbed at her side. Isis contorted her body to duck the sweeping high blade and sucked in her stomach to avoid the stab. When the lower attack was retracted, Isis dropped to the floor and jabbed a hand out to knock the Sith back with the Force, then exploded the lights above the fight.

As they flickered off, Isis Force pushed herself into the air and landed with her blade raised. She hacked into her enemy?s body, and turned her blade off halfway through the strike. She reignited the blade as quick as she could, a few centimeters above her slash, hoping to finish her opponent in one swoop. However, she also opened herself up to the Sith?s wrath, should her desperate maneuver fail. Her chances were even.

One of them would soon be dead. Isis smiled at everything she had missed and would still.

Tag: Sinre, Mitth

23. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shadow Depths

As the Sith cried out he found himself in a...well what best could be described as an awckward situation to the six ring of a Corellian hell...maybe the seventh if bad day's were counted ontop of it.

Isis was being attacked, Anakin was having a clone's meltdown, and the rest was a Killik verses sith fight off. Not pretty by any one's books, especially when neither dance partner's could decide on a proper tempo.

That being as it may he reached out with the force to grab the attacking Sith and throw him back into what ever moth ball had formed ahead. Shouting with the effort, "One Jedi, One Clone, and one scientist not of that order! They need to kill the Killiks, you need to find a world you can survive on more than a brief fiery instant, and I need to study some amazing Celestial Tech. Now either work with us by killing the Killiks without killing us and I'll see about getting you safe passage through a blockade ready to bomb this world to ashes or you can get out of our way or die! Now decide."

Taking some deep breaths he pulled out his blaster and fired it once to shoot a Killik to underscore his point. He wondered if he just sealed his fate to a gruesome death or a blessed honor guard. Either way he was sure he wouldn't like what he had to live with.

TAG: Nick, Sinre

24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Cara Ta´Manis of Gorog
    Deep down in the planet

A saarlac.

She had read about them. Or was it someone else who had? Someone whose memories were now part of hers? Hard to say. They . . . she knew it. And it hadn´t been meant to awaken.

it was something he old self had learned that made her react now. Combat training. Dodging. Rolling, jumping and avoiding. Pain had returned. Not ot her body. But to her mind. The pain of Gorog. She even found some strange satisfaction in it. Cara still had a part in herself that wanted them to die.

Antoher tentacle reached out and she suddenly found the impulse not to dodge it. Instead she opened her mouth and screamed. Not like the first time. That had been an amateurs approach and a shock how good it had worked. This was her, knowing what devastating power she was. Gorog. Cara. It did not matter. And her mind laughed again, while her mouth just screamed.

Amazing how these two things sounded so different and yet made such a great symphony in her mind . . .

The world.

Was irrelevant.

She screamed and directed all her rage to the ceiling above. She would bury it. She would make the planet devour it. She would show it, what hsadow could do. Because she knew. It had taken her soul. What was flesh compared to her guilt ridden soul.

And as the mad symphony of the laughter and screams in her head reached the painful cresecendo she screamed even more . . . jumped to the cave above. there had to be one. There had to be something. That. Made sense. Something that. Was. Cara. Gorog. Where were the others? What others?

Such a beautiful symphony.

Of destruction.

25. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    The Cavern

Expectations rather changed with the reply of the glowing thing. Apparently the little pyramid didn't like trying to be eaten. Not that Mal knew anyone that did find it terribly pleasant. It was the comment following that which made him even more surprised. Enslaved one? "Look pa-" but it talked over him, so he just grimaced and listened. Ennac. And the Data, which could only be the blob. Maybe it was a little too sentient.

Looking non-plussed, not that Ennac could know that, Mal replied. "Think you've got a few screws loose or something. I'm not enslaved, nor is my species. Not sure what would make you think that." That was as far as he got before a very odd feeling started. It was like a stream had suddenly been let loose in his mind, and it was carrying with it... what? Information? Feelings? A sense of the world around him? A premonition? Ah hell.

With that thought the world exploded into sound and light as the incoming whatever it was literally pulverized the ancient ship. Somehow Mal knew it was another blastboat. There was really no legit reason to come to that conclusion. After all, it could just be an asteroid or something like that. Not that there had been any in orbit...

Regardless, the Stormtrooper found himself flailing through the air and into the energy sphere that he'd been dancing around. Judder fell through the light of the thing, and his whole body got a jolt as it made contact.

And then he wasn't in the cavern anymore.

Instincts taking over Mal rolled from his shoulder, and looked around. The sounds were a little different, but still consistent with what he had obviously landed in the middle of. A battlefield.

Looking around he saw varied shades of humans and some... wooden... droids? Everyone of them had a sword in their hands and many of them were screaming in defiance, orders or some combination of the two against killiks. Lots and lots of killiks. Didn't I leave this party like two hours ago? Sighing as he rolled to his feet Mal quickly made his personal blaster rifle ready, but wasn't a hundred percent sure who to shoot at given the situation.

This was quickly remedied as call rang out over the ancient projectile weapons and screams of the dieing. "Bogan! Retreat! Kolosolok!" Mal didn't know what any of those were, but somehow none of them really sounded all that friendly. Didn't look too friendly either, as he saw this rather large insectoid creature coming straight at him. Ah hell.

Realizing that trying to outrun the beast, which could rather easily cover several of his steps in just one of it's own, was a somewhat worthless idea, Mal started blasting it in the face as he started straffing to the left. With his unoccupied hand he started feeling for a concussion grenade... of which he only had one left on him.

TAG: Sinre

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.