main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

.45 scale lightsabers

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by simme, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simme

simme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2001
    Does anyone have a complete list of all the 0.45 scale lightsabers that were released by Master Replicas? So far I have found Anakin (AOTC, ROTS), Luke (ANH, ESB, ROTJ), Mace (AOTC), Obi (ANH, AOTC, ROTS), Yoda (ROTS), Dooku (AOTC, ROTS), Maul (TPM), Sidious (ROTS) and Vader (ANH, ESB, ROTS).

Simon

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Simme - check out the Rebelscum photo gallery for these. There's a list with links to pics, and a link to a checklist. I hope this helps!

3. simme

Nov 7, 2001
    Pretty good list. The only one that I have that is not listed is Anakin Ep 3.

4. simme

Nov 7, 2001
    OK, 2 follow-up questions.
    Why are Anakin's lightsaber from Revenge of the Sith and Luke's from A New Hope different? I thought that Luke's lightsaber was the one that Obi-Wan gave him which was the one he took off Anakin after defeating him on Mustafar?
    Even Obi-Wan's is different between Revenge and A New Hope and Luke's between A New Hope and Empire. How come? Are we not supposed to see similarities between the films?

A second question. I have the Vader Force FX lightsaber. On the hilt there is a semi-circle of metal near the blade and closer to the switch that turns the blade on there is a metal piece ca 1 inch long. Can someone explain to me what they are and how does Vader or any other of the jedis attach their lightsabers to their belts/tunics?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.