main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark 48 hours of the force!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Wet_Fett, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    who went...c'mon tell me!

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    48 hours--ha! I went to a Walmart around 5pm on Saturday and the tent was closed.

I was at a Walmart here in Memphis at 1am Saturday (Friday night) but it wasn't one of the tent ones.

3. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Ok lets see not much on the 48 hr thing but heres the breakdown. 4-1-05 11:40pm ToyRUs L.R. in armor, 4-2-05 12:50am Wal*Mart L.R. in armor, 2:00am Wal*Mart N.L.R. till 3:00am no armor, 5:50am Target N.L.R. till 8:30am in armor, 8:35am Wal*Mart N.L.R. tent event till 9:20am in and out of armor then later that day to several Wal*Marts and ToysRUs.
    Eventaully found everything I was after Had to order the Early Bird from Wal*Mart.
    P.S. had a blast

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Shoot if Duncan wasn't such a pain at not going to sleep...I'd done the all nighter as well! Juz did the Target (520am - 820am) with them and the NLR Wal-Mart with them. Went to Barnes & Noble for a few (had to go back to the Wal-Mart due to misplacing my Dooku Attacktix figure [face_blush] how could I misplace that poor misunderstood man??? [face_batting]) Went to the Jax Wally world later that day. I was dressed from 440am - 245pm So not quite 12 hrs but close ;)

OK I know...I'm nuts 8-} at least I admit to it!! [face_laugh]

5. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    i loved that tent. i went to the one in conway and it was AWESOME! i was stupid and spent most of my money a couple of days before but still had some to get 2 figs and a poster. i let my mom buy the rest...that is a couple of figs. but still i went in my robe and tunic and had a blast.

did u see that new saber that turns from blue to red...it was crazy...next payday that and a vader helmet and a few figs is what i'm gonna buy. spend all my money on star wars stuff instead of my girlfriend...that's great!

6. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Nyborg's son had the multi colored saber. It's see thru and the light changes blue or red. It's pretty cool, though it'd be better in the dark. Sweet lookin' though.

Personally I don't like the new hilt though... *shrugs* I like the older Anakin hilt.

7. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes the color change saber is better in the dark and seems to be brighter than the older ones. Couldnt check it out though the others are all packed up for the move. The tent was great I wanted the Lego mosaic they where making. Wet_Fett if you can get some of the other Conway folks together this weekend let me know and bring the Vader helment for you to check out. In my opion it is one of the better helments theyve done ecspecially for the price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.