main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA 4th of July BBQ

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    hi all, this is sort of last minute, but after talking with Mar and Paulie, I have decided to throw a 4th of July BBQ
    let's say about 6:30 at Cate's Place in South Everett-
    PM me for address and phone and directions

I have to work the Rustycon fundraising fireworks stand that day until 3, so I may not be on top of things as far as having all the food ready when peeps get there. But most likely I will. Just thought I'd warn ya Just In Case.

I will provide potato salad and hot dogs and buns. probably some munchies and dips as well. Please bring along a dish to share, and bring your favorite soda as I don't drink it, so I most likely won't have any available, but there will be some wine and vodka and mixer.

And if ya want fireworks, I live in unincorporated snohomish county and they are allowed. And if we want, we can walk down the street and watch the neighbors who almost always have plenty themselves

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I'll have Food money before then - I'll bring some interesting veggy food as well as munchies!

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    cool beans.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    maybe we should make this at 5pm? I should be back from the fireworks stand before then
    what do y'all think?

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Anytime is good - 5pm works just fine.

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Hope you all had a happy 4th!

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Thanks Cheryl. We did. and we all ate way too much. But then it's a holiday :)

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Ah, you ate my burger then. [face_mischief]
    This was the first year ever that we could watch the fireworks display from our apartment. We had a great view of A Mountain, one of the places Tucson has official fireworks. It was great not having to drive somewhere and fight traffic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.