4th of July colors

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by talltrees, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Boy, these colors are bright! I like the theme and the pics, but the colors are a little much. I need to adjust the brightness on my monitor. Or ware shades :)
  2. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to scratch my eyes out to make the burning stop!
  3. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    These colors clash with my hair!! teehehe! :D Although I do like it when you move your cursor on to an underlined topic, it changes color. It has probably done this always, I just didn't notice. Very cool. :cool:
  4. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    These colors don't run. There's a reason our founding fathers chose this particular color scheme for the flag. Watch some "Mr. Show" episodes to get your history lessons. Spank! ;)

Jeepers Creepers, Semi-Star.
  5. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Brent, you are just a wealth of knowledge. What do you mean they don't run? Red runs all over the place. My dad has had one too many pairs of skivies (sp?) turned pink because of the color red.
  6. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    That's bleeding, not running.
  7. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL! Alright BLEEDING then. The colors do bleed and get all over everything. Smarta$$! 8-}
  8. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    The colors may not run but I may run from the colors :) MY EYES!!
  9. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wear sunglasses while roaming the boards...

Not only does it cut down on the glare, but you look coooooool in the process...

;)

-Gary
  10. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    no doubt heh..when I first saw this I thought something had messed up in my color settings in windows hehe...
  11. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey guys, this is Jammie & Mike!
    We are going to be out of town in Omaha till Monday so we just wanted to tell everyone to have a Happy 4th & don't forget about us!

Look forward to seeing everyone at the next meeting! Take care :cool:
  12. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alright, they're gone!! [face_laugh] Break out the Screaming Yellow Zonkers!! It's time for a party! [face_devil]

Seriously, though, we hope you guys have a good time.
  13. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Does nobody know any Mr. Show? How utterly depressing... If anybody wants to borrow my DVDs of 10 hours of original, refreshing sketch comedy, just ask.
  14. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought 'The Kids in the Hall' were the ones who revived sketch comedy and made it orginal again.

**shrugs**

I guess I was wrong.

Actually, I know of Mr. Show. Though I haven't seen any of the episodes.
  15. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ugg... Kids in the Hall was a bunch of guys dressing like women and making gay jokes. Although the movie was funny as hell.
  16. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Who's talking revival? Monty Python will never be dethroned. Kids in the hall were/are great as well. Another of my favorites was The State on MTV. I'd like to see that make its way to DVD so I can get rid of my crap VHS copy.
  17. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Who the hell is Mr. Show? Tell me it's not like Mr. Dressup up in Canada? Why the Canuks are so weird? Now if this Mr. Show is along the line of Monty and Kids, well I might have to borrow it. Although, I don't have a DVD player, so I might have to wait.
  18. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG! Finally someone else who watched The State!!!

Brent, I have seen a dvd copy of some State episodes at Suncoast a while back.

"You know when that big giant thats holding up the shy dies...we're screeewed."

Also most of the orginal cast of The State did the movie called 'Wet Hot American Summer'
  19. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    "DAMN YOU SIDE-WAYS HOUSE!!!"

"You're Dad, and I'm Doug - two great tastes that taste weird together."

"LOUIE!!! I wanna dip my balls in it!"

Ahhh... the state. I've got an 8-hour VHS copy of all the episodes. It's not good quality, but watchable if you really love it. I'll make you a copy for $240 worth of pudding.
  20. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    "OHHH Yeah...." ---Barry and Levon

I used to have some episodes recorded, but I eventually taped over them for some reason or another.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.