main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL 4th of July radio show tonight 10pm

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Hello, if you guys get a chance tune in tonight at 10pm to www.wayoutthere.net for my live 4th of July tribute broadcast. It's a 2 hour show and I will be playing some great patriotic, military , and inspirational songs. Look for DJ Pappaling that's me :)

2. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    everyone have a great 4th! but please keep in mind what the holiday is really about, saluting all the sarifices our soldiers have made. we are celebrating because of them, and for thier honor. I dislike the fact that alot of people treat this as a just amother day to get drunk, and a day off work. please keep this in mind tommorow

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Thank you for a wonderful reminder SithFan. I always feel the loss of my first husband more on holidays such as this. But I always remember that we are fighting to stay free. Some of you know that I lost my first husband in the Vietnam conflict. It was a long time ago but you never forget. I have some patients that are vertran's and I always fight to get them the best I can in services...they deserve much more!!!

Have a Happy 4th!!!!
    and stay safe!!!

4. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Yes, all will be remembered! Here is what I put up on my site for the 4th... www.anniesrealm.com/july4th.htm
    Sorry I didn't put up the link sooner.
    [face_flag] Annie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.