main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA 4th Unofficial Star Wars Fan Day at Disneyland

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crazybirdman, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Yay! times infinity!!!

2. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007
    Okay , so I'm not confused 8-} (fat chance, huh?)

Do we have a scheduel for the day? Lunch at Rancho del Zocalo at what time? SW group picture at 2PM, right? Are we meeting before? Staying together after? Does anyone have a park hopper or just DL tickets?

Thanks for your support.....[:D]

3. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    As far as I understand, we're meeting for lunch at noon at the place you said then the group picture will be in front of the castle at 1:00.

At this point, I don't know if I'm going to be able to go. It makes me terribly sad to even consider missing this, but I may not have a choice.

4. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Uh...yeah...um...there is no missing this event Madame President, we'll have to call you Stuart 2 [face_laugh]

Honestly though, we have to have you there. Come on everyone...give Kari your support as we did Sandy who "couldn't make it". Look now, Sandy is going.

If you need a ride, you can go with us if need be...no problem.

Please come Please come Please come v Please come Please come Please come[face_praying]

5. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    The picture is at 2.

And you have to come!!!!!!

Kari! Kari! Kari! Kari! Kari!

6. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    My post was just meant to say that I probably couldn't go, just a fact, and I didn't want it in any way to sound like I was whining or asking for a pity party. Sometimes we have to make tough decisions. As adults we understand that that's just the way life is.

And then, once again, you show how incredible you are! You guys are amazing and wonderful and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you!!! [:D] Minda, thank you for your shoulder, too!!!!!

Since my son moved to dad's, child support stopped coming in (loss of income) and I've started having to pay it (more loss of income). As with everyone, finances have gotten tighter and tighter. Things are really just getting to the point that I don't know for sure what to do. I'm having to cut everywhere I can, and then some. I'm sure that almost every single one of you can relate to that!

After talking to Minda and my friend from the old LAFF, I'm probably going to do what I can to make this trip. I know I shouldn't, but sometimes we just have to be frivolous! Mike, I would like to talk to you about possibly bumming a ride as my Blazer is spewing antifreeze laden smoke into my vehicle at the moment. (Heater core has gone out again! Replaced it less than a year ago, should be covered by warranty, keep your fingers crossed for me, it goes in on Wednesday)

My passion for this group and for all things Star Wars is not in any way diminishing during all this. In fact, it's all of you and that incredible fantasy world that will probably get me through. Because, it will get better! Tough times don't last! With the wonderful love and support I continuously get from you guys, I know I'll make it through!

My heartfelt thanks to all of you!!![:D]

7. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    Yeah, Kari! I'm going with Mike too.
    I can't believe the heater core went out again. Hopefully this time it'll stay fixed.

PS: Answer your messages, Mike.

8. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    What messages?o_O

If you're referring to your PM, I did that...so read your messages:p :D

9. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Due to Mike and Sheila letting me bum a ride with them and an early birthday present, I'm going to be able to make it!! YEA!!!!! That makes me VERY happy!!!

Okay, the group picture at the castle is at 2:00. (Sorry for the earlier mistake!)

We discussed our group meeting for lunch at 1:00 at the Mexican food joint across from the Thunder Mountain ride. That's still on.

What time do each of you plan on getting to Disneyland? If we're all there at the same time in the morning, we could get a group shot or two. Mike, what time should our group get there?

I think I have everyone's cell number. Please PM me if you need mine.

10. delta_1138

Aug 17, 2006
    I sent one back again, last night.

11. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    We won't be going in the park until 9, but we'll be in Anaheim Friday night.
    [face_dancing]

So who is coming???????

12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    JO/DM - 9:00
    HSF/Mrs/Dane - 9:30 (?)
    JF - 9:30 (?)
    D1138 - 9:30 (?)
    HC clan ?

Who am I missing?

13. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    Minda and Family

14. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Mickey Mouse

15. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007

:eek: :_| [face_talk_hand] [face_whistling]
    What! You forgot us! Whatever!!!!

Thank you Nikol for remembering us, *sniffle, sniffle, *

We'll be there at 9 AM

16. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Oh Minda, I'm totally hanging my head in shame!!! I knew there was somebody totally obvious I was missing but I just couldn't make my brain come up with the answer. Seriously, I'm so sorry!!!

I put you guys on the top of the list. Am I forgiven?

MJ & girls - 9:00
    JO/DM - 9:00
    HSF/Mrs/Dane - 9:30 (?)
    JF - 9:30 (?)
    D1138 - 9:30 (?)
    HC clan ?

Sonya, are you Darrin and Seth coming? Anybody else that I totally blanked out and forgot?

17. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    My wife and I may be there around 10AM, and having our usual favorite breakfast at the Carnation Cafe. I'll definitely be at the 2PM Castle photo. Other than that, we have no firm plans. We're going back on July 4, so it should be rather casual day for us on Saturday. Maybe we'll take a break and checkout 'Wall-E' at the Downtown Disney AMC.

I look forward to seeing everyone again on Saturday!

18. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    We should be there around 9a.m. So happy you can go, Kari. And yes, we understand what you are going through, with the finances and such. This is going to be our last thing we can do for a little while, because of finances. At least, I will be going back to work, soon. That will help so much. But we plan on having a great time with you all. See ya on Saturday.

19. delta_1138

Aug 17, 2006
    Kari, make Mike answer his messages, will you? Or maybe you know the answers. I'll PM you instead.

20. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    You're welcome, Minda. :D
    Yay for everyone going!!!!
    Does everyone have everyone else's number????
    If you want mine just ask/PM me. :cool:
    Yay!!! Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
    M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!!
    Are you and the girls going to help me find Sleeping Beauty??
    Pictures!!!!!!!
    I'm so excited!!!
    I have been excited all week. I was so excited last night that I couldn't sleep
    and I was up until 3! Don't tell Ronnie!!!!!!
    [face_dancing] Going to Disneyland! Oh yeah! It's my birthday! Not really! But it feels like it!!

Indiana Jones here I come! And Star Tours. I have to go on that with my fellow nerds! :-B Nerds of the world unite!!!!!!

21. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    I am so jealous of what they have in Florida. Especially the merchandise. It's probably a good thing it's waaaay over there, because I'd probably go broke.
    I totally want the Leia and Amidala fashion sets.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/news20080529b.html

22. Jedi_Knight_JT

Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2006
    I'd love to go, but have other plans...

23. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    If you're gonna PM me, make sure you either send it to the right person or do that all important thing...press your send button! :D [face_frustrated]

I haven't goten any PM from you since you asked about coming with us. I totally would've PM you back as I have no reason not to...you silly willy gum drop!

We're meeting at the Arco / summit inn at the top of the pass at 8:15 sharp! Be there or be square! See you then. Kari has my number if you need it!

24. delta_1138

Aug 17, 2006
    Well, I sent you a reply for sure, it says so under my Sent Messages list. Whatever.
    So that means I have to wake up at 6:00. Oi vey.

25. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I just spoke with Mike and he asked me to let everyone know that he has no landline or computer until around Tuesday next week. So, we'll all have to patiently wait for his pictures until the middle of next week. His cell is working.

Of course, since he can't defend himself, we can all post 'smack' about him for the next few days! [face_devil] :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.