main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL 5/14/05 10pm-12am Star Wars radio show

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey everybody, I want to invite you to listen in to a special live broadcast I am doing this Saturday night on Way Out There Radio. I've been an internet DJ for a year or so know and I thought what better show theme than Star Wars. I'll play some of the most memorable songs from the sound tracks, along with some comedy stuff and whatever else I can find. It will be from 10pm-12am (after the meeting) and you can tune in by going to www.wayoutthere.net and look for DJ Pappaling (that's me :) Thanks and may the force be with you!

2. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Tune in tonight, I may have a special local guest! Still working on it as I'm writing this.

3. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Thanks to everyone who tuned in, it was very much appreciated. I promoted Tampa docking Bay 1138 and the opening night event a few times on the air, so hopefully we will get even more people coming.

4. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    yeah, it was cool as... "heck" :D

onward!

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Thanks Ravenjack...sadly to say I did not get to sit down until about midnight...but enjoyed meeting everyone.
    Marie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.