main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars 5 BBY - The Imperial Fist

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sarge221, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    IC: Romeyn Oakes
    Geonosis Canyon Range

The sounds of the undead faded and their battle with the stormtroopers disappeared as the trio progressed toward the landing spot where the Blue Mynock was parked. Oakes had little time to think of anything other than revenge against those who had sent them on this foolish mission into the depths of Geonosis. His concentration on the crew of the Duraless was broken by the distinct sound of Imperial speeder bikes heading their way.

Looking ahead, Oakes could see the dust trails kicked up by the speeder bikes. Readying his blaster carbine, Romeyn expected a confrontation and was disappointed when he would not get it as the speeder bikes flew by them to help their beleaguered comrades out on the line.

Probably radioed us in anyway. Great Romeyn thought as the trio trudged forward through the sand, wind, and other miserable conditions of Geonosis toward their salvation.

Surmounting a summit in the trail, Oakes looked down at the Blue Mynock and was surprised to see an Imperial-Lambda class shuttle resting gently next to their escape and four stormtroopers.

"Halt!" A voice called out from one of the white helmeted demons.

The commander, you go down first. Oakes thought as he turned to look at Striker who had been right beside him a moment ago. Now, the Captain was charging head long into the enemy, slug thrower blazing, shots finding their mark.

Rage boiled up in Romeyn Oakes. Rage that he had suppressed the entire time they had slogged their way through the hell of the Geonosian tunnels. There was no way he was about to let the Captain be cut down by a bunch of Imperial lackeys.

Not if I have anything to say about it. Oakes thought as he clasped his blaster carbine tightly in his hands and raced forward toward the landing pad and the Imperial stormtroopers whose attention was fixed on Striker.

One of the stormtroopers was within arm's reach, busily trying to shoot Striker down. Getting a firm grip on the white armor, not an easy task, Oakes spun the soldier around and jammed his blaster carbine into the gut of offending person and pulled the trigger. A wisp of crimson shot out the back of the soldier as the blaster carbine wreaked havoc on the man's insides, doubling what remained of his center over onto the ground, dead as dead could be.

The other stormtroopers had noticed him now and had just begun to raise their blaster rifles to take care of him.

Sithspit Romeyn thought as he realized he had put himself into a very vulnerable position.

Tag: Grey, Ktala, Sarge

OOC: Many heartfelt thanks to those who voted me one of the best RPers of Autum 2010. What a surprise. I had no idea, really, and greatly appreciate being able to craft my creative side in this wonderful community. A writer is only as good as the story he creates and I feel that this story would not be half as powerful or epic without Sarge 221's guidance and the wonderful additions of every Rper here, especially Ktala and GreyJedi.

Thank you so very much. I am truly humbled and shocked.

2. Bloodline

Bloodline Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 18, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Ki'yan Tsudo
    Race:Human
    Homeworld:Mos Espa, Tatooine
    Personality:An unsually bright boy,quiet as a mouse and shy to a fault. Depsite his unwillingness to be vocal, he is a courageous youngster with the time arises. Polite and courteous, his downfall is he can be too quick into trusting people. His young age leads him into to childish immaturity.Very, very physically sick since birth.
    Appearance: Typical slave garments; chestnut brown back length hair. Numerous whip scars on his back and chest. A large cut runs down the left side of his face. Profession: Scavenger;Slave
    Weapons (Optional): rusty dagger, pouch of rocks,numerous small items, a long stick
    Ship (Optional):none
    Rank (Optional):N/A
    Brief History: A Tatooine native born to a Jedi mother, and a merchant father. His mother left when he was a child, thus he never really knew her other than stories. His father, once a prominent trader fell in debt to the Hutts, sending he and his son into slavery. Ki'yan has a largely incurable disease known a CIS.3,that affects his nervous system and makes it hard for him hard to do manual tasks, to which his master, assaults him savagely.

3. Bloodline

Jul 18, 2008
    IC:Ki'yan Tsudo
    Far outskirts of Genosis

"I have been waiting for you.Do not be afraid little one... I have waited"
    Her voice called to him barely in a whisper, yet louder than a thousand screams. She called to him..begged and pleaded to him. Not in a dispaired,sorrow manner but in a sort of expecting way.

"I-I-I-..I'm not afraid" Ki'yan squeaked in a nervous tone. Who was he kidding? His legs...wait, his legs. They were sturdy and healthy, everything he was not.

Where was he? He had no idea.
    Glorious place, even if he was lost. If indeed that was the case, it sure didn't feel like it.

She was adorned in what he recognized from old vids to be traditional robes worn by the jedi in the old stories. A hood covered her face, but her beauty could not be hidden. It shined like the suns of his home Tatooine. Jet black hair could be seen flowing out, but there was no wind, not a stir.

Every step Ki'yan took,no closer to the mysterious figure he got. Three steps more and he realized he hadn't made any progress.

"I have been waiting little one.."

A sharp pain somewhere in his head snapped him back to reality,dissipating away in a instant. It felt to the young lad as if someone smacked him upside the head with a mallet, but in fact it was the butt of a blaster."......GET UP BOY!...", a cold, calculating voice snarled.

"I SAID GET UP" the same voice repeated in yet more savage tone. A second sharp pain returned in the same place as the first and remained.

Ki'yan opened his eyes and fear immediately crept in his throat: he couldn't see anything but pitch darkness. His first thought was that he had gone blind, until he realized that the cargo bays lights were completely shut off. Laughing silently to himself, he sat up in the small clothes basket he was accustomed to sleeping in during busniess trips. He glanced at his legs: they were covered with old scars and rashes, bumps everywhere.

As the amber-colored florescent lights flicked on the familar voice matched with a familar face. Sycthra the slaver, the right hand assistant of his master, Moodoongo the Hutt.

She was tall for a woman with a slender build. Luscious red hair draped to her shoulders as her beautifual, cruel features were twisted with digust.She was dressed in her usual shiny black leather and knee-high boots, A black patch covered her left eye: a failed escape attempt by Ki'yan's father.
    She never forgot and tortured the both of them severely.

She placed a collar and chain around the little boy's neck and proceeded to enter the main corridor of the shuttle.
    The hutt known as Mondoogo VI was in the process of slithering down the recently lowered ramp of his personal spacecraft, immediately followed by about six full grown men slithered down the recently lowered ramp of his personal spacecraft immediately followed by about six full grown men.

Ki'yan squinted, his eyes having to adjust from darkness to light at a rapid pace. There were dozens of tents and vehicles gathered around as he realized that they were in a camp. Not just any camp, but from the armor people were dressed in they looked like Imperial soldiers. Why they were here, he had no idea.

TAG:ANY

4. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    OOC: So woot woot, we got a bunch of awards here. Best Star Wars RP, two Best Roleplayers, and Best GM. For my first successful RP, I don't think that's too bad at all :cool: Many thanks to the people that thought this thing would be worth their time and effort [face_laugh]

And a good way to start off the new year I think <.< Happy 2011!

Geonosis
    Canyon Range

When the four individuals had not followed the command and, indeed, pulled out weapons, the stormtroopers needed no further urging. Lining up their carbines, the troopers opened fired right as Striker and the rest did. Unfortunately, they only managed to pull off one salvo of shots before two troopers suddenly found their weapons being tossed from their hands while the other two - having a better grip - managed to keep their weapons though their aim was thrown off.

That was enough for Striker. For her first shots she saw why so few people used slugthrowers as her weapon's solid projectiles hit the stormtroopers but bounced off their armor. Fortunately, her aim being guided by a certain power, her later shots struck home as one of the troopers that kept his blaster found a slug blasting through his visor, delivering instant death that caused him to drop. Another trooper that bent down to retrieve his fallen blaster caught another slug right in his neck.

Romeyn took a more direct approach, all but tackling the other trooper that managed to keep his blaster. And it was the barrel of that blaster that Romeyn managed to point into the the trooper's gut and unload blaster bolts into his body.

His folly became evident as soon as his targeted stormtrooper died, however. Having retrieved his blaster and, driven by the deaths of his comrades, the last stormtrooper quickly brought it upon Romeyn - his closest target - and fired. The bolt leaped from the muzzle of the blaster and Romeyn suddenly felt intense heat and pain as the bolt hit him in the neck. His skin burned and charred beneath the power of the angry red bolt and the shot brought on a wave of dizziness.

Fortunately, it was only a graze. In his hurry to fire off a shot, the stormtrooper had sacrificed accuracy and the bolt had only left a graze on Romeyn's neck, not a kill shot. It burned but it could've been a lot worse.

Before the trooper could fire another shot, another slug was fired from Striker. Her aim was a lot more accurate as what the trooper failed to do she succeeded at as Romeyn, the closest viewer, was able to see the portion of the black body suit that was at the trooper's neck become shredded as the slug blasted through, blood gushing out of the new wound. And then the final trooper fell, making their way clear.

TAG: Ktala, grey, Liam

5. Bloodline

Jul 18, 2008
    IC:Ki'yan Malakian

Imperial Camp;Operating Base 3

Outskirts of Geonoisis

Ki'yan gave a small sigh in exasperation. He didn't understand why he had to be dragged away from Tatooine just be put in a leash. Still, he did what he was told, when he was told as fast as he could.
    He leaned forward to get a handful of rocks off of the ground and threw one as hard as he could. It flew a couple of feet and landed on the fender of an Imperial sandbuggy.

Every so often his female handler would pull on the chain two or three times rather savagely, reminding him of his place.

"You said 100,000 credits, we have only recieved 10,000. We want the rest of the money as agreed upon." The Mondoogo Hutt groaned slowly as saliva rolled from his huge mouth. His slug like body was drying up rather quickly: he too was made uncomfortable by the atmosphere as well.

A burly looking Stormtrooper took a step forward: obviously the leader looked at the group and scowled "Look here slug, you'll get the rest of the money when the sandbuggies you were contracted to give us..WORK!"

"They do work! I want my money NOW!" The hutt groaned loudly, as his tiny baby hands balled up in fury.

Bored, Ki'yan pulled out three powerballs from his pockets and began to juggle them one by one.
    They were not on due to lack of power, but the novelty toys eased the uncomfortablness of the collar. He was getting good despite not having time to really practice. A quick jerk of the chain threw of his concentration, and the ball rolled away under a a fuel cell container.

The situation between his master and the Captain was getting worse with each verbal jab and exchange they had. Two demanding personalities and blaster weapons was a deadly combination.
    The Captain took an angry step foward, to which Ki'yan's handler drew a small blaster from her belt.
    The Captain's men followed suit and pointed them towards the small group.

When Ki'yan realized that his handler had let go of his leash he immidiately ran to the fuel cell cart to get his ball. "Aw man, it's under the cart! I can't reach it" he muttered to himself. Maybe he should just go back to his master. A savage beating would await him once busniess was done,for what his master would see as childish insolence, but it would be better than getting caught for laying around Imperial equipment.

"Captain!, the internal heat signatures from that patrol in the canyon has just went cold! something must have happened to them! Should we investigate?" A radio operator asked, as he stuck his head out of a tan colored headquarters tent.

The Captain looked at the trooper who just addressed him before nodding in agreement. "Allright, assemble a small squad and go investigate.We have any shuttles going near that sector?

"Roger sir, a re-supply shuttle is headed towards Observation Point 6" was the reply.

"LOAD THAT FUEL UP!!!, WE HAVE TO MAKE A DETOUR NEAR THE CANYON"

Moondoogo looked around before groaning in anger "WHERE IS MY SLAVE? YOU TAKE MY MONEY AND MY PROPERTY!!!"

The Captain spat towards the Hutt and his assistant. "Heh, well the little bastard isn't my concern is he? No I don't think he is, so too damn bad...I don't want you all hanging around my damn base"

Realizing a couple of men were heading his way, the youngster hopped inside the cart and rolled himself into a ball and prayed to the stars they wouldn't notice him laying infront of them. Amazingly, the men didn't even bother to take a look at him and proceeded to roll the cart up the ramp of a Imperial shuttle. They left the cart in the cargo and hopped off ramp as the door closed.

The scream of the engine powering up temporarily made the young one's ears whistle and in a moment, the shuttle lifted up and was on it's way. This wasn't good. Not good at all. Ki'yan had no idea where he was going, and prayed that his master wouldn't set off his explosive chip.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Striker (Lana Vangress)
    Aboard the Blue Mynok, In Canyon, Geonisis

Strker's mind blanked on what happened next. She vaguely heard Oakes yell. She turned, and saw him get hit. When Oakes was hit, it was she that took that solder down, her shot driving into the troopers neck. She knew her weapon never stopped singing the entire time. She knew Grim was somewhere close, but at the moment, her only goal was to see what stood in the way of her ship, demolished. Anger and terror, pent up for far too long, finally having a release.

After that, she turned, and with a running leap, made her way to the doorway of her ship. Grim would take care of Oakes. She had something else she needed to do, quickly. As she stood at the doorway, Striker's waved her hand across the sensor, disarming the alarm system that she had. After a moment, the doors quickly slid open. She didnt wait for the others. She looked for Daks, as she made her way towards the ships cockpit. Her ship, recognizing her, the control room security systems moved to neutral position. She immediately began running a ship wide system's scan. I would not be difficult to believe that the Imperials might do something to the outside of her ship.

"Daks."

She also began running a scan of the orbit. One, to see what ships were still in orbit above them. Those solder had to come from someplace. And if those others were still out there, she wanted to know.

Only then, then Striker allow herself to breathe. Her mind slowly coming to term what what had just happened, and what she had just seen and done. And she began to shake. She gripped the back of the seat in front of her hard, willing herself to be still.

Lana kept a sharp eye on the doorway, until both Grim and Oakes were on board, and then she would seal it up. But she wouldnt do anything else till her ship gave an 'all clear' on its systems, and what lay close by to them, both on the ground and in the sky. Those troops had to come from someplace.

TAG: greyjedi, Liam, Sarge

7. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Landing Pad, Geonosis Canyon, Outside the Blue Mynock

The remains of the stormtrooper that Romeyn had so thoroughly taken care of rested on the ground in a charred mess. The other two stormtroopers nearby had fallen victim to Striker's slugthrower, blood pooling from the exit wounds in their bodies. Ancient though such weapons were, Oakes had to admire the devastating effect slugthrowers had on their targets.

Romeyn's attention on his handiwork was cut short by movement to his right. Looking in that direction, Oakes felt the coldest of chills slip down his spine as an Imperial standard issue blaster rifle was pointed directly at him at close range, killing range.

Family, forgive me. I won't be able to come home to you after all Oakes was able to think in the milliseconds before the one remaining Imperial stormtrooper discharged a blaster bolt right at his head.

Searing pain forged its way across Romeyn's neck as he crumpled to the ground, dazed, disoriented, and confused. His vision swirled and swam, ears rang, everything seemed distant. Emperor's Black Bones, that stormie got me Oakes mumbled as he half expected to die on the miserable world of Geonosis.

But he didn't. His neck was throbbing, ripples of unbearable pain shot down his body and the skin around the affected area felt like it had been slit open slowly by a razor. Romeyn touched the wound with a shaky hand and pulled his fingers back to gaze upon them. Dried blood, charred skin, and the reek of ozone flooded his senses as Romeyn realized that the blaster bolt had only grazed him.

Thank the Maker Romeyn quietly prayed as he looked up in time to see the stormtrooper who shot him crumple to the ground, another slug finding its mark.

Getting up on his feet, breathing heavily and senses still not recovered from the shock of nearly being killed, Romeyn stumbled toward the Blue Mynock, the landing ramp visible, a welcome sight to the farmer from Roon.

Setting one foot on the ramp, Oakes fell to his knees and rested against the supports that formed part of the hydraulic lifting mechanism of the landing ramp.

He felt so tired. He just wanted to rest here awhile. Yeah, just rest.

Tag: Grey, Ktala, Sarge

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Grim
    Blue Mynock, Geonosian Canyon, Geonosis

The battle for the Blue Mynock had been brief, intense and deadly. A double pang of guilt had coursed through Grim as he found himself not nearly fast enough to aid Oakes ( even with his speed), as all he could do was watch his new found friend get shot at point blank range by a stormtrooper, and being also for not successfully disarming the original patrol as he had intended.

But thankfully, the Force was still with them. Striker finished off their last opposing stormtrooper, who miraculously had only managed to graze Romeyn's neck, instead of burning a clean hole through it, which ironically, became his own fate, thanks to the Captain.

Grim quickly ran to the his disoriented friend, who though wounded, still managed to walk up to the Mynock's landing ramp through sheer strength of will.

"Easy, my friend. We're safe for the moment." Grim said as he caught the leaning Romeyn by the arm and helped him up back to his feet and up the ramp. Looking at the wound, Grim was glad that it looked worse than it actually was. There would be no bleeding due to cauterization. But he still needed to get the burnt flesh off and put a bacta patch on it, or at least field dress the wound.

"Let's get you comfortable, shall we."

Letting Oakes lean on him, Grim almost carried the farmer up the ramp. As soon as he was in, he hit the intercom and informed Stryker. "We're in. What's our status?" he asked as he moved Romeyn to the nearest seat, helped the man onto it and reclined it. Without wasting a moment, Grim searched for a medi-kit. Finally finding one, he opened it and removed what he would need.

"This my sting a little." he informed the still dizzy Oakes, before administering the 'cleaning' agent. After that was done, he readily applied the bacta patch he found.

"Rest for now my friend. You've earned it."

After putting the seat's security strap over Romeyn, Grim dashed to the ship's cockpit and stopped midway between the nav-station and the gun turret.

"Where do you need me captain?" he asked, fully alert and more than ready to aid in facilitating their departure from the new horror planet, just as soon as the captain gave the word.

It was then, when his senses became fully alert that Grim sensed something in the force. Something in the distance, perhaps in the outskirts of Geonosis. Grim made a quizzical facial expression and didn't even realize that he was speaking aloud.

"I sense?a disturbance in the Force?."

Grim's head slowly tilted, his expression becoming distant as he tried to get a clearer understanding of what he was sensing.

Tag: Ktala, Liam, Sarge :p

(Work still being evil! unbelievable!) [face_frustrated]

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Striker (Lana Vangress)

Lana kept a sharp eye on the doorway.

As she tried her best to control how hard her body was shaking, she felt Daks move up against her legs. As soon as she felt her brush up against her, it seemed to break the horrible feeling she had, making her gasp, as she realized she had been holding her breath. Striker looked down at the ships console.

'Diagnostic complete. All systems normal.'

Striker sighed in relief, as she sat down hard sideways in the seat. They had not messed with the Mynok. But her scanners were having trouble seeing what was above them. But there was movement. Somewhere. Somewhere close.

Sithspit!

Sound made Striker whirl around, blaster at the ready. She quickly lowered it, when she saw Grim all but carrying Oakes into the ship. "We're in. What's our status?" Grim asked over the intercom. Striker sat back in the seat, and began to check the map they had used, when they first had entered the canyon, knowing that Grim was tending to Oakes.

Grim dashed to the ship's cockpit and stopped midway between the nav-station and the gun turret.

"Where do you need me captain?" he asked. To Striker, he sounded like he was so far away. She shook her head. It felt as if a thousand glob flies had descended in her head, and were buzzing around angrily.

Striker spun around, to stare at Grim, as he tilted his head, his expression becoming distant. It was a good think that she still had the goggles covering her eyes.

She had HEARD that said before. Never quite understanding the implications of that statement, or its true source. But after what she had seen and heard on this trip, its implications were beginning to scare her.

'"Lana."

She turned.
    She was five, and as she looked, she saw her father standing there, holding out his arms, smiling. She grinned, and ran over towards him. He held up his hand, stopping her.

"More Magic?" she asked. Did she ever sound that young? He smiled, slowly nodding his head. She watched, spellbound, as he began to juggle some tiny orbs, then soon began to float between his fingertips.. She giggled, clasping her hands together.

"Remember this Lana. It's important." he told her. She wrinkled her nose. Why was this important? It was FUN!

Her dad roughed up her hair. "Dont worry. There would be plenty of time." he told her.

But there wasnt. He would soon be gone. No.

He turned..

"Daddy..."

She blinked. She was back on the Blue Mynok, staring at Grim. She paused, trying to find her voice. She quickly turned away, and began to talk.

"Uh.. Take a seat, and watch the guns. We're not going anywhere yet." she told him, keeping her voice calm. "These soldiers had to come from someplace. That means there might be a ship in orbit. If we power up now, they will spot us. So we're going to play dead right now. But the systems are hot, in case we gotta get moving quick."

Striker reached over, and pulled out her datapad. "Gives me a chance to scan some of that stuff you downloaded. See if we can find out just how deep in the sewer are we."

Striker's hand scanned the controls, as she wiped her eyes, trying to keep what little control she had left.

"Keep watch. Let me know if anything gets within a hundred clicks of us. I...uh.. I need some caffa."

Striker turned, and quickly went down to the main galley. As she did, she did a quick check on Oakes, gently giving him a pat on the shoulder as she made her way to the galley.

"Hang in there." she told him quietly.

Once in the gallery, she began to fumble around, looking for a cup. Daks followed behind her quietly, just watching.

Tag: Greyjedi, Liam, Sarge, anyone who may be joining us? :p

10. Bloodline

Jul 18, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the delay people. Thought i posted this, guess it didn't go through..hope it's okay :)

IC: Ki'yan Malakian
    Inside Imperial re-supply shuttle
    Canyon Ridge, Genosis

The darkness in the ship's cargo hold calmed Ki'yan as he fomulated a quick plan in his head. This was seriously bad news. He had no idea where they were heading and had no idea how long it would take to get back to his master. After all, all slaves had a thermal explosive chip implanted somewhere in their bodies. Most chips had a delayed self destructing timers usually actived on business trips and special errands.

He scurried through hold climbing over cases of unmarked equipment, hopped over barrels of water, rolled under fuel cell carts. He stopped when he reached a very small staircase. Florescent lighting shined from the upper level.

A once inaudible radio conversation grew louder, the closer to the ship's inner bed he crept.

{Storm leader, this is Storm 2-6. We are approaching the area of last contact. Transmitting live video feed.} The pilot voiced crackled over the radio as the small Imperial spacecraft swooped low over a small ridge and lurched suddenly to the left.

Ki'yan hit the ship's hull and immediately started to see stars.Damn that hurt. All the bounty hunter action vids he snuck late nights to watch lied. He sagged to the floor, his head throbbing in agony.

The co-pilot grunted "Jesus Marv, lemme know why don't cha. This ain't no speeder son. You young guys today think it's all about speed". The older pilot began to lecture him on proper procedures of speed in miltary hardware.

The younger pilot glanced backwards in mild alert, cutting off the old man in mid-lecture. " Hey Keith, did you just hear something? I coulda sworn...I heard something, or someone moving around."

The Co-pilot looked at him with an annoyed expression "Waddaya a weenie? Probably just some equipment rolling around. Just concentrate on flying this hunk of metal". Going back to his lecture he didn't notice the glare he was recieving from his partner.

The younger one obviously was not satisfied with the answer he recieved and unhooked his dual seatbelts. "Look Keith, i'm going to go check it out, take over the controls".

Hearing footsteps come down the small staircase fear immediately grabbed his throat. His body froze, he couldn't move or think. "I got to move now!" He thought to himself. As the pilot touched the last step the child threw himself behind what looked to be a pile of sticks. The pilot's eyes followed the boy's shadow and he immediately made a move to that location.

"AHA!" The pilot screamed. But there was no one there. His head whipped to the right and he immediately caught a full blast of sand to the face. Pure grade Tatooine sand, some of the coarsest in the Outer Rim. He screamed in anguish as he tried to rub it out of his eyes.
    Bad Mistake.

Treckles of blood started to form of his eyelids and dripped off of his lashes. The pilot swung a wild haymaker and caught Ki'yan in the mouth sending him crashing against the hull. The youngster tasted blood: the pilot hit one of his teeth, leaving it hanging. Blindly the pilot's hands found Ki'yan's neck and he immediately began to choke him.

"I got you little bastard! I'l kill you!" He gasped in anger, tears mixed with sand and blood flowing down his face. His eyes were shut in pain but the area around them were red and swollen. The lad was in a dire situation and he knew if he didn't act fast he was going to die. He kicked his right foot as hard as he could foward: His attack landed on the Pilot's family jewels, immidiately forcing the man to release him.

Ki'yan fell on all fours as he coughed and weezed. Everything had almost gone dark for him and he wasn't sure how much strength he had left. He grabbed a stick out of the pile as his opponent staggered back to his feet. With all the energy he could summon he swung the stick at the man's head. The imperial pilot swung a huge right hook at Ki'yan, catching him the the eye at the same time he swung. Bo

11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Grim watched with particular interest as the Imperial Shuttle flew ever closer, then landed a mere 10 meters from the Blue Mynock, dust rising from the rocky ground as it touched down. The disturbance in the Force he had felt just a moment ago intensified, but became no clearer. Silently, he watched as the landing ramp descended and and the door opened. Out came a curious old man, bristling with hostile intention. That was actually pretty evident from the way he held a military blaster rifle and purposfully pointed it at the Mynock.

"Captain?" Grim intoned slowly. "You keep seeing about a quick exit from this place, and here's the data I collected from that those data towers." Grim handed her his datapad without looking, and turned to leave. "I'll stall these guys for time?depending on what type of 'negotiation' is required."

Grim almost chuckled at that one, but quickly moved past the moment as he made his way to the Mynock's landing ramp and slowly made his way out, his empty hands raised up to his shoulders, where they could be clearly seen. He stopped at the foot of the Mynock's ramp, fully visible, and waited for the strange man to speak. The man would see a darkly dressed mercenary, wearing a dark trench coat. There was nothing defining about Grim per se. And that's exactly how he wished it.

There was something else about the situation that had not become apparent at the moment, but Grim knew by now that these things were revealed in their own time. All he had to do was trust, and be alert to act when it was required of him.

No words were spoken yet, as he gave a slow and respectful nod. After all, the man did have a Blaster Rifle pointed at him.

Tag: Bloodline, Ktala, Liam, (Sarge)

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Striker (Lana Vangress)

Striker was quiet as the Imperial shutter flew straight towards them, and then landed, about 10 meters from her ship. NOW, she was annoyed. Just what they needed..more soldiers. Perhaps if they were lucky..

A landing ramp descended and and the door opened. Out came a curious old man, looking over their ship. Only one?

"Captain?" Grim intoned slowly. "You keep seeing about a quick exit from this place, and here's the data I collected from that those data towers." Grim handed her his datapad, and she laid it down. "I'll stall these guys for time?depending on what type of 'negotiation' is required."

Stiker didnt quite catch to what he was alluding to at first, until the door to the Mynok opened up. She looked over with a growl. She didnt want them to KNOW that anyone was on ship. She wanted to play dead, and wait till the fool went off looking for the others.

No chance for that now.

She watched as Grim slowly made his way out, his empty hands raised up to his shoulders, where they could be clearly seen. He stopped at the foot of the Mynock's ramp, fully visible, and waited for the strange man to speak.

In Strikers current state, if that idiot did the wrong move, she was more than prepared to open up with the ships cannons, and remove the treat.

Not being able to do anything about it now, Striker kept scanning for any other ships nearby, as she kept a keen eye on the other ship, just in case there were more on-board, waiting.

Tag: Bloodline, Liam, Greyjedi, (Sarge)

13. Bloodline

Jul 18, 2008
    NPC: Imperial Co-Pilot
    Canyon Ridge, Geonosis

At the first sight of Grim putting his hands up the pilot stepped backwards in sudden alarm.
    "Aye...that's close enough you! Take one more step, i'll blast yur head clean off"
    The old imperial trooper growled as he squinted in the sudden ray of sunlight. He wasn't expecting to appear, this was surely not what he had planned.

Blood pressure rose and sweat beads ran down his face: the product of the arid conditions of the planet. His eyes were bloodshot and wide open, a hollow look of fear and anguish seemed to haunt his face.

This was not good. Not good at all. Hopefully he could bluff his way out of this situation.

He gripped the handle of the blaster tightly and squared himself in a defensive stance. His eyes scanned Grim's entire profile obviously scanning for any weapons or explosives. "How many people are with you? Where are the Imperial troopers that were in this area? Did you have something to do with their dissapearance?" He demanded bearing his teeth.

With his free hand the old man roughly pointed to the unknown ship
    "How many people are on that scumbag of a ship? you better answer truthfully if you know what's good for you". How was he doing? He couldn't really be sure.

Well, if all else failed he could kill this sucker, that was an capable option. Right? The pilot glanced over his right shoulder double checking if the little bastard was awake. He wasn't to the best his fifty-eight year old eyes could tell

he fumbled on his combat harness for his radio before realizing in horror he didn't have it: It was still on the ship. The pilot knew he couldn't just turn around to get it and still expect his enemy to still just stand there. He was surely in a tight bind.

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Grim didn't move, but let the man talk as he regarded him calmly. The man was in distress of some kind, and therefore dangerous.

Not that Grim was in any danger, but he also sensed someone dying inside the ship, and another, a force-sensitive being in a great deal of pain. Grim wondered if Striker could sense the force sensitive just over 10 meters from their location. Heck, he wondered if she even knew that she-herself, was force-sensitive. That was a good question, but one that would have to wait.

The man tightened his grip on the blaster he had aimed at Grim and all but snarled at him. "How many people are with you? Where are the Imperial troopers that were in this area? Did you have something to do with their dissapearance?" He demanded bearing his teeth.

Grim paused only for a short moment and fixed his gaze at the man as he let the force flow between them.

"I'm a lot more likely to answer your questions if you would at least lower your weapon." he said evenly, exerting a measure of force at the last two words. Mindtricks were always a dicey affair, there were many variables and factors to consider, and though Grim could simply dispatch the man without harm to himself, he felt that enough blood had been shed already. Could that be the reason for the reddish tint on Geonosian rock?

"How many people are on that scumbag of a ship? you better answer truthfully if you know what's good for you".

"Lower your weapon." Grim insisted, his tone determined but calm. "Now." he added in emphasis as he exerted a greater measure of force.

Grim remained focused on the man infront of him, even as he felt one life slip beyond anyone's ability to succor.There was still time to aid whoever the Force-sensitive was within the ship, and he was not about to squander it. Either this man, did as he 'suggested' or he would have to learn just how peeved some folks could become
    when strange folks pointed blaster weapons at them for no apparent reason.

The outcome of this encounter depended on the man's next move.

Tag: Bloodline (Ktala, Liam)

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Dexx Solan
    Mess Hall, Aboard the Redacted

"So are you going to actually sit down and join us or are you just so full of yourself that you think you're providing us with an excellent view?"

The blond had spunk to speak to him that way, he had to admit, but he wasn't going to let one little girl such as herself get to him. In fact, he was beginning to discover that he liked that sort of talk. He enjoyed the challenge it brought forth and it enabled him to keep up an air of confidence - one he sorely needed if he was going to keep up with the two women.

"Nice to meet you too," he uttered under his breath, forcing a smile to remain firmly in place. Sliding toward the empty chair at the end of the table, he lowered himself down with a dramatic sigh. "Now that you mention it, I think I'll take you up on that offer and stay awhile."

He eyed Artigan with a sardonic grin as she acknowledged him before returning his attention to the blond. He found her to be far more interesting at this point. And in many ways, he was curious as to how far he could go before she called it quits. "'Cause you know, I would just love to join you on one of your workout sessions. When do we begin?"

TAG: Sey, Xani

16. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Blue Mynock

Eyes opened, adjusted, squinted, and cleared away the film of sweat and dirt that had obscured his vision in the moments before his journey into unconsciousness. The walls were closed in around him, cramped, angular, and smelled of sweat, grease, and durasteel. He was on a ship.

What ship? Oakes wondered as he looked around at his surroundings, taking them in for all they were worth which to the casual observer would not be much.

It hit him now. His collapse on the landing ramp, vague memories of Grim helping tend to his wounds. Frightening images of a stormtrooper about to take the life right out of his body. The pain of that experience instinctively shot a hand up to his neck, feeling the bandage over the wound that had come within an inch of sending him to the next existence.

I'm on the Mynock Romeyn thought as he stood shakily on his feet. Noises in the cockpit caught his attention. As he headed toward the cockpit, Oakes felt something brush against his legs. Looking down at his feet he saw the aesthetically pleasing form of Daks, Striker's pet.

"Hey there," Oakes muttered, his voice scratchy and dry. He knelt down and extended his hand to Daks who responded with a cursory sniff and inspection to confirm the familiarity of this guest in its house. Satisfied, Daks trudged off to whatever destination it had in mind.

Reaching the cockpit, Romeyn found Striker busy at the controls scanning for ships. Peering outside the window he noticed a new craft had just landed nearby, an Imperial shuttle.

"More visitors. Great. Can't they just leave us alone? Wait until that pilot of the shuttle sees the dead stormtroopers out there. That'll have every Imp within three parsecs chasing us down," groaned Romeyn as he examined the shuttle more closely through the cockpit windows.

Romeyn's eyes settled on an empty cup of cafa next to Striker. His role on the ship was quite clear: Cook or get out.

"Grab you a fresh cup of cafa, Cap'n?"

Tag: Ktala, Grey, Sarge, Bloodline

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Striker (Lana Vangress)

Stiker gently patted Daks, and let her go, as she watched what was going on between Grim and the Imperial with great interest. Interesting. No one else exited the ship. If there were other soldiers, the definitely would have swarmed them by now. Yes, she felt almost sure of that.

And there was something else. Stiker didnt know quite what to make of it. She looked at the ship once more. There WAS someone else there. She was sure of it. But perhaps, like her, they were hiding. Maybe providing backup like she was doing Grim. She heard movement behind her, but she didnt turn her head to look.

The Guard looked nervous. Grim was talking to him in calming tones. Very calm.

Oakes came up behind her, and began to speak. He sounded a bit shaky, but considering what happened to him, he had every right to be.

"More visitors. Great. Can't they just leave us alone? Wait until that pilot of the shuttle sees the dead stormtroopers out there. That'll have every Imp within three parsecs chasing us down," groaned Romeyn as he examined the shuttle more closely through the cockpit windows.

Striker gave a grim smile as she replied to Oakes. "Only if he gets a signal out. And I dont plan on letting that happen. Besides, there are enough body parts out there for them to check out..will keep them busy for awhile." she answered softly.

"Grab you a fresh cup of cafa, Cap'n?" Striker turned, and gave Oakes a smile. "Glad to have you back. And yes please. I could use it." She gave a soft chuckled. "In the pantry to the left. Look up 2 shelves, and grab the Corellian brandy as well. I think we all could use a shot." she said with a grin, as she gently tapped his shoulder.

Striker turned, watching Grim once more. "Grim's got a plan. And I think there is something over there, in that other ship we need to check out. We can use it as a decoy. That will give anyone else out there, something to chase." Striker nodded, as she watched Grim carefully. If that Imp even looked at him wrong, Striker was ready to react.

Tag: Liam, Grey, Sarge, Bloodline

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Geonosian Canyon, Geonosis

The old man blinked, looking confused, hesitant. at that moment, Grim felt a powerful compulsion in the force, a compulsion to act.

And so he did.

While the old man struggled with the havoc the mindtrick played upon him, Grim seized the moment and used the force to dash forth and cover the distance between himself and the man in almost a blink of an eye. in an instant, Grim was right in front of the blaster wielding man, his left hand striking the weapon and disarming the man, while his right delivered a powerful blow to the unsuspecting man's abdomen. His eyes bulged out and he wheezed out air which was forcefully knocked out of him by the blow. The man managed to look both stunned and surprised before he finally crumpled to the floor and passed out, unconscious, but Grim had already moved on into the ship proper.

Using the Force to guide him, Grim strode in quickly and found what the Force wished him to find in short order. Upon a chair, a lanky and disheveled boy was bloodied and bound, with a gag around his mouth. A blade protruded from one of his ankles. Unbearable pain emanated from him, even in his unconscious state. Grim could not fathom such treatment, but then again, he could. A wave of anger coursed throw him, but he held it at bay. This was not the moment for that.

On the floor lay a dead pilot, his throat showing signs of heavy blunt trauma. From the pose he was in, it almost looked like the pilot had almost chocked himself, except for the streams of blood covering his mouth and chin. Grim noticed his empty blade sheath. This was clearly a place of violence and death. No place for a force sensitive child.

Grim was glad the boy was unconscious for the moment. It would make carrying him a lot easier and for now, and he would also be less aware of pain. Either way, time was of the essence. The old man was unlikely to stay unconscious forever, but there was no doubt that he would be a lot less trouble than before. Imperals reinforcements were likely to arrive soon, which meant The Mynock had a very small escape window.

Without hesitation, Grim lit his lightsaber, and with a quick and precise swing, he cut the boy's restraints, managed to hide his weapon back within his clothing and grabbed the falling kid smoothly.

"I got you?" he said, in a low voice as he tried to suppress some unpleasant memories from his past. Gently hefting the boy, Grim proceeded off the shuttle. The old man lay on the ramp floor, groaning with his eyes closed, holding his abdomen as if it were about to fall out through a hole. Though he was no threat for the moment, the cruelty in the man's face was now evident, but luckily for him, Grim had more pressing business elsewhere.

Gathering the force all around him and into himself, Grim bent his knees and crouched down. Inside a heart beat, he leapt prodigiously into the air, then bounded to the awaiting ship. It took him a total of three leaps to cover the distance before he bounded in the Mynock and slapped the intercom.

"Alright captain, I have the boy, he's banged up pretty bad and he'll need immediate medical attention. There's a blade stuck in his left ankle. Needless to say, now is a good time to blow this dustbowl."

That being said, Grim hit the ramp control and made it close before heading to what passed for the ship's infirmary.

Tag: Bloodline, Ktala, Liam, Sarge

19. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    GM Notification: *throws flag onto the playing field*

Play is good and has the GM's blessings! Kill/knock out pilot and take kid. No more taking control of the Empire peeps. Remember, the Empire is strictly the GM to control; from the highest Moff to the lowliest stormtrooper and pilot :p

*blows whistle*

Game on!

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Striker (Lana Vangress)

Striker watched as Grim deal with the Imperial, moving swiftly. Having taken the man down, he ran inside the others ship. As he did, she frowned. She wished they had time to access their ships maps. Then again, maybe they did. Striker moved to see if she could make contact with their ships computer. They would have current maps. Striker knew either those ships came from the ground, or from above. Then again, there was an easy way to tell which. If they came from above, those idiots who had sent them on this fun adventure would contact them soon. If they werent there...then most likely some Imps were in the area.

Striker flicked a switch, and her engines began the familiar hum that meant they were coming to life. Since this ship just landed, she might be able fool anyone looking for a least a little bit. She watched, as Grim quickly came back into view, and then with several leaps bounded to the Mynock. She then heard Grim's voice over the comlink.

"Alright Captain, I have the boy, he's banged up pretty bad and he'll need immediate medical attention. There's a blade stuck in his left ankle. Needless to say, now is a good time to blow this dustbowl."

Striker winced in sympathy. That wound was in a nasty place. She flicked a switch, and her ships maneuvering thrusters came on. The ship slowly lifted off the ground. She kept the ships energy level low, not wanting to cause a huge energy spike. She waited until she was sure the ramp was sealed before she started heading out, and then up the canyon. If the skies were clear, she was heading for open space. She wanted to go to the back, and check on what was going on, but right now, she needed to find someplace safe. And right now, empty space was looking very good. But if her scanners suddenly picked something up, then she was preparing to make a run for it.

Grim headed for the middle of the ship. Daks ran out in front of him. "Meow! Mrrrr." she 'spoke' to him, as she lead the way to the tiny area that Striker used. Nothing fancy, but it was enough to keep her patched up. As long as it wasnt something major, Grim should be able to find what he needed.

Tag: Liam, Grey, Sarge, Bloodline

21. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Blue Mynock

Striker gave a grim smile as she replied to Oakes. "Only if he gets a signal out. And I dont plan on letting that happen. Besides, there are enough body parts out there for them to check out..will keep them busy for awhile." she answered softly.

Oakes grunted and fixated his stare on the shuttle before making a passing comment that he was going back to the galley to grab the Captain a cup of caffa.

Striker turned, and gave Oakes a smile. "Glad to have you back. And yes please. I could use it." She gave a soft chuckled. "In the pantry to the left. Look up 2 shelves, and grab the Corellian brandy as well. I think we all could use a shot." she said with a grin, as she gently tapped his shoulder.

Romeyn smiled and planted a weathered, but reassuring, hand on Striker's shoulder before heading aft. Entering the galley, Oakes had little difficulty locating the ingredients to put on a fresh pot of caffa and smiled a bit as he examined the bottle of Corellian brandy.

"Hello. What have we here?" Oakes said, fondling the bottle carefully, in a manner if overheard might suggest to someone that he was talking up a rather attractive being.

"My, you look delicious. I don't suppose," Oakes whispered to himself before gazing beyond the galley toward the cockpit. Striker was still busy doing what she did best. "you'd mind if I had a little sample. You know, make sure you're appropriate for the crew."

The top came off the bottle. The alcohol poured down his throat. It burned. It made him cough a bit. But Maker did it hit the right spot. Exhaling loudly, Oakes wiped his lips. "Sweet Maker. I should take some of this back home to the family. Have ourselves a right ole' party. Frak, that's good."

The rancher from Roon took another swig.

Memories swirled in his mind as he gazed down at the bottle in his hand. Memories of green pastures, the warm sun on his back, a sturdy mount beneath his legs, and the gentle bellowing of nerfs grazing the knee high grass before being rotated to a different prairie. It seemed so long ago, the life he had. Now, well, he'd trashed his ship the Ruby Peak, which he privately hoped was still at the coordinates he had sent it to, faced the undead on Geonosis, killed an Imperial storm trooper, and nearly been killed himself.

The Captain. Share it with the Captain. And with Grim. Wait, do Jedi drink? Oakes wondered as his voice echoed around his head, slightly distant. The effects of the alcohol exacerbated by the fact that Romeyn hadn't eaten a square meal in several hours.

The caffa was done. Grabbing a cup in one hand for the Captain and carrying the brandy in the other Oakes began a fateful journey to the cockpit. He didn't get very far when Grim came leaping in carrying a bloody child with him. Oakes was pressed against the bulkhead in the narrow aisle of the Blue Mynock, nearly dropped the bottle of Corellian brandy and would have dropped the cup of caffa were it not for a serious effort on Romeyn's part.

"What the hell, Grim! Can't just enter the ship normally? That too much to ask," Oakes slurred a bit.

Grim disappeared to treat the young boy. Oakes stared in that direction dumbfounded for a few seconds while his inebriated mind began to process.

"Hmmmph," Oakes grunted before heading to the cockpit. Reaching Striker, Oakes handed her the fresh cup of cafa, related his incident with Grim in the aisle and collapsed into a nearby seat. His free hand unconsciously slid to the Corellian brandy still in his clutches. He hoped the Captain wouldn't notice that Romeyn had drunk some of the alcohol down.

Gazing at the bottle in his hands, Oakes muttered in a state of near drunken stupor, "I picked the wrong day to quit drinking brandy."

Tag: Ktala, Grey, Bloodline, Sarge

22. Bloodline

Jul 18, 2008
    IC: Ki'yan Tsudo
    Onboard the Blue Mynock

His world was dark and desolate. No light, no happiness..just sorrow and silence. It was different, sat heavy on the brain. Was he dead? Alive? The lad wasn't sure. This wasn't a bad place to be, yet it wasn't great. Just as is...

"I have been waiting for you.Do not be afraid little one... I have waited" a familiar voice whispered sweetly in his ear. It filled his heart in the way water fills a cup. In clear view the same woman from his dreams held her arms out to him, beckoning for him to come. They were in the same place as last time it seemed.

"I have waited for you...but you are not to come yet little one..not yet".

"Wha..? I don't get it! do I know you? tell me!" he asked and took a step forward, desperate for answers. The hooded woman merely gave him her usual dimpled smile and waved a slender hand "do not be afraid" she repeated as her voice faded out. Ki'yan's world swirled around him, suffocating him with regret and rememberance.

What if he did die here? if he happened to come across his final days on this planet. In his young life there was nothing to really look forward to. He always told his friends back home on Tatooine he would make it off

It wouldn't be so bad. It would probably be fine. How many people would miss a slave? He reasoned. In time, it would be as if he didn't exist. In time...In time.

Time....???!!!!! That was something he could not afford. The self destruct chip imbedded deep in his skin was only set for the standard four hour trip. Most Tatooine slaves were planted with the standard Overlord correctional chip. In the event of escape it was primed to overheat the internal organs "cooking" them from the inside.

Hutt masters however, weren't known for doing the usual. Mondoogo, his master embedded all his "property" with an nuclear explosive chip. Powerful enough to level at least two blocks in any direction: the perfect scare tactic to keep his sheep in line

As he slipped in and out of awareness he felt as if he was floating in mid air. He was mistaken: in truth, he was being carried, but by who he had no idea. Strangely enough, he didn't feel threatened. Just pain, Massive amounts of dead, undeniable pain.

Ki'yan weakly struggled in the Grim's arms. "Time....no time....base camp...Imperials...Atomic weapons...gotta get my dad....have...to...". Each breath he managed to take was jagged and harsh. He could feel his very being shut down. Slowly and surely. The youngster could feel his body getting colder by the moment.

As they passed a window through his nearly swollen shut eyes the sight of his appearance sent surges of shock down his spine. His coarse tan slave attire was torn and caked with blood, dried and fresh. One of his front baby teeth was knocked out and his lips were cracked and swollen. Ki'yan's jet black back length hair was matted with his blood and the blood of his enemy. The worse injury upon his person was the intimidating combat knife that was lodged in his ankle. Blood continued to spurt with every moment he and Grim took. The entry and exit sites was starting to look discolored and swollen.

His scattered mind searched back to the fight with the Imperial pilot. Fear crept back in Ki'yan's heart and he realized he had been seconds from dying. He was almost killed...that close to it being all over for him. He wasn't brave, just extremely lucky. The young boy held on tighter to the stranger that was carrying him and began to cry loudly, his bruised and battered face turned red with despair.

After all, he killed that man. He could feel it deep down inside. He felt every blow that the man felt, every gasp of blood filled air.How he could,he had no idea. Every step they took the little boy's cries became louder, more pain-filled.

Tag:Everyone

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Aboard the Mynock, lifting off

The boy was falling in and out of consciousness, muttering things that made little sense, probably due ti his traumatic experience. Atomic weapons on Geonosis? Perhaps there was something about hidden weapon caches after all, but that was not the focus at the moment.

Grim deposited the boy on the same chair Oakes had occupied only moments ago. The boy's dark hair and many bruises stirred memories of what he must have looked like when the old hermit woman in the lower levels of Coruscant had found him so long ago. He had fallen from very high and crashed a long distance down to the underbelly of the sprawling planetary city-and above, the Jedi Temple burned.

With some effort, he pushed the stinging memory away and focused on the task at hand. First, Grim administered a mild sedative to lessen the overall pain the boy was in, which then allowed him to use a more potent and local anesthetic on the boys ankle. Grim waited a moment for the effects to settle in, then tapped the lodged combat knife as a sensitivity test, but the boy seemed oblivious to this and had not reacted to what should have sent an incredible jolt of pain up his leg. Satisfied, Grim pulled out the combat knife and quickly cleaned the wound. It needed to be looked at and sutured by a professional medic, incase there was any trauma to the bones, but some heavy bandaging and a bacta patch would have to do for now.

Even as he did this, the boy remained in his semi-conscious state of disquiet. He, who considered himself both an exile and an outcast, looked upon the boy and wondered what troubled him so. He could only begin to guess as he could discern by the multiple scars and evidence of physical abuse that the boy may have been a slave, or worse. It was best not to dwell on that at the moment.

First, they had to get the heck off of Geonosis.

"I got the knife out." Grim announced via commlink. "But he'll still need to be seen by a professional medic. His condition is stable for now. I'm coming over to your side."

With a glance, Grim saw that the boy was calming as he did not fret as much. He hoped the sedatives were successfully easing his discomfort. The physical one's at least.

Propelled by purposeful strides, Grim to reach the ship's cockpit where he saw Romeyn sitting on a chair, a bottle of brandy in his hand. Grim gave a chuckle at the sight. He couldn't blame the man, especially after coming so close to being killed?and survive. In his opinion, the farmer earned the right to a little indulgence.

"I'll man the guns if you don't need me on the nav?"

Grim made a face again, the disturbance in the force was not completely gone. Something else was amiss, something?elusive. More to the point, something he could not easily pin-point, which in truth, did not sit well with him.

Before turning to man the ship's gun turrets, Grim remembered what he wanted to say.

"It seems there's something to these weapons everyone is chasing." He quickly looked to Romeyn, remembering the story about his ship and its unusual cargo. "The boy said something about an Imperial camp and Atomic weapons. Sounded odd enough, but I was wondering if The Mynock was capable of making a passive scan sweep for atomic radiation. It's crude tech. No one would bother to look for that signature, given higher yield protons. That's why it would be easy to hide it in plain sight. What do you think?"

The jedi outcast gazed upon Striker, knowing that she too must have a lot going on in her mind, but at the moment, no one could afford the luxury of letting their guards down, not until they gained a fair measure of safety first.

Tag:Ktala, Liam, Bloodline,Sarge

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Striker (Lana Vangress)
    Aboard the Blue Mynok, Geonisis

Romeyn smiled and planted a weathered, but reassuring, hand on Striker's shoulder before heading towards the galley. Striker chucked, and kept her eyes open on her scanners as she moved the ship. She could hear Oakes moving around the back, and it wasnt too long that the wonderful smell of caffa reached her nose. She kept an eye on the scanners hoping that no ships would pop into view. Suddenly, she heard Oakes yelling.

"What the hell, Grim! Can't just enter the ship normally? That too much to ask," Oakes yelled, slurring a bit. Striker raised an eyebrow, but didnt turn around.

Soon, she heard footsteps coming near her. At the smell of strong caffa, Striker turned her head slightly. Oakes handed her the fresh cup of cafa, related his incident with Grim in the aisle and collapsed into a nearby seat.
    "Hmm. A kid huh? I wonder what the Imps were doing with him?" Striker asked herself outloud. She looked over as Oakes slid into the seat next to her, his hands clutching the Corellian brandy. Gazing at the bottle in his hands, Oakes muttered in a state of near drunken stupor, "I picked the wrong day to quit drinking brandy."

With a quick deftness, Striker leaned over, and with a quick hand, and a bit of her 'luck', she removed the bottle from Oakes hands. "And I picked the wrong day to step on this slag heap..but this will help." she said with a grin, as she opened the bottle, and poured some into her caffa. She then took a healthy swig from her cup, giving a soft sigh.

Personally, she would love to drain the entire bottle, but she was responsible for the others. She could not afford to get drunk until she was sure they were safe. Suddenly, a very strong emotion hit her. Striker almost gasped, as she suddenly gripped the controls. It was powerful. So much pain. and sadness..but she coudlnt quite put a finger on what was wrong with what she felt. She reached out, grabbing her cup of caffa and taking another long swing, pushing down the rising emotions she was beginning to feel. Just a little while longer...

Luckily, Grim's voice broke her out of her mood. "I got the knife out." Grim announced via commlink. "But he'll still need to be seen by a professional medic. His condition is stable for now. I'm coming over to your side."

"Alright." she answered softly. She handed Oakes the bottle again.

"I'll man the guns if you don't need me on the nav?" Striker nodded. "Yeah, just in case we have someone insisting that we dont leave." Striker added. Lana took off her helmet, and rubbed her forehead.

Grim turned for a moment, and then turned back towards she and Oakes. "It seems there's something to these weapons everyone is chasing." He quickly looked to Romeyn, remembering the story about his ship and its unusual cargo. "The boy said something about an Imperial camp and Atomic weapons. Sounded odd enough, but I was wondering if The Mynock was capable of making a passive scan sweep for atomic radiation. It's crude tech. No one would bother to look for that signature, given higher yield protons. That's why it would be easy to hide it in plain sight. What do you think?"

Striker turned to look at Grim. "ATOMICS? Are you serious?" Striker felt that headache crossing her forehead once more. "Need to look at the stuff you downloaded. This is just too much here." Striker gave a frown. "Well, I can check for certain types of radiation. If its close, or its alot of it around, the ships sensors should be able to pick it up. I can tell it to sweep for a broad range of spectrum's, just to give us a chance of picking up anything out of the usual." Striker told grim. "But I would think that Atomics would be to easy to scan for." Striker leaned forward, adjusting her scans.

"But, I'll look for whatever is around us...and as much of the planet I can scan. Maybe we'll get lucky." Striker set her secondary scanners and and started scanning everything. She then stood up. "If thats the case, go to the back, and grab a hand sc

25. Bloodline

Jul 18, 2008
    IC: Kiyan Tsudo
    aboard the Blue Mynock

The sedative slithered and crawled through Kiyan's bloodstream and quieted the agony brought on by his wounds. He could feel the world around him, slowing down gradually.

The boy opened his eyes with slight gingerness: His eyes were still slightly swollen. The medicine injected him was not only helping his ankle, but was seeming to work all over. A ghost pain still coursed through his body but normal given the extent of his injuries.

He became aware of his surroundings. He was obviously alone in what appeared to serve as a medical enclave. It was relatively empty other than a cot and small medicine cabinet that sat above a metal table. Kiyan rose from the chair he had been disposed in and slowly hobbled to gaze through a window.

He saw different sized canyons, endless rock formations and cracked surfaces. In many ways it reminded him of Tatooine and the deserts that covered it.This was his first time on Genosis and he already had grown sick and tired of the desolate planet.

"Time....time...time...OH NO!!" the boy gasped to himself. His memory on what happened was spotty but the magnitude of the danger they were in couldn't be easily forgotten. Kiyan had to let whoever would listen know the truth. Time was not on their side

With great effort Kiyan dragged his numbed down leg behind him as he made his way down the ship's aisle towards the cockpit. The strong smell of coffee filled his nostrils and the closer he got, the stronger the scent became. The boy reached towards the handle of the cockpit's door and pulled it open. Kiyan hesistated for a second, before hopping inside.

Three adults were sitting inside, two talking among themselves. One was a woman who looked to be the pilot of the spacecraft. She appeared to be a bit older than him and was in conversation with who he recognized as the man who saved him. The third man Kiyan didn't recognize but he appeared to be rather drunk and fading away.

With quiet respect the child nodded to the group. "erm...excuse me...but..there is a problem.." he began to say. "I know where the Imperial camp is...."

Tag: Liam, Grey, Ktala, Sarge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.