main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA 5 Jedi/Sith needed for for early screening of ROTS May 18th 7:30pm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    The final word came from the PR people, The 501st and all involoved parties.

I'm putting out the invite for anyone with complete Jedi or Sith costumes. The bonus is anyone who signs on gets to see the film a few hours early...for FREE!

The screening is in Sacramento.

So far as my design for this is very simple. The Jedi/Sith will work the line and the door as well as be a presence inside the Theater to add atmosphere to the event.

I got to the 501st too late to get them onboard, they commited thier forces to the Regal's Midnight Showing. So the good news is we well see them there (those of us going there) But they understandably could not do both events.

BUT

The PR people would love to have 6 Jedi and/or Sith. (Myself plus 5 others, or I could have 6 and I could go out of costume if the need calls for it.)

I've discussed this with Devin and Hawkie previously and I know they have interest, if not completely confirmed for this.

Work and other things have kept me from the boards this week, and will likely keep me away For some time further.

If you are interested, Send me a PM, I may need to see a pic of you in your costume so be prepared if I ask.

don't be offended if I don't reply right away or if I can't make use of you. I have to select those who fit the job and I can depend on.

If I can I will try to make a charity event of this for the Star Light Fund, and add our totals to that of our brothers and sisters in line down in LA. But no word so far. More on that later if it comes to pass.

Those that know me can vouch that, I return favors. With the summer movie season about to blast off rest assured I will have many more passes to the big films of this summer.

"Join ME and we will celebrate ROTS in style!"

And then celebrate it again directly after that at Midnight!

"We'll be on a gravy train with biscut wheels."

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I'm there bro. Give them the old Rogue 1 - 2 punch! ;)

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Make that a 1-2-3 punch.
    "I'm with you too"

4. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    count me in also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.