5 reasons why Games is Better than JCC

Discussion in 'Games' started by droideka27, Apr 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    At least you got complimented on your accent. :p
  2. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    well yeah, there is that :p
  3. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
  4. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hah, maybe Hawk would too if he was EVER ON TEAMSPEAK!!

:p

And malkie what the hell is a "peeown"?

Tonight Mark, tonight you need to get on TS with us. That's an order! :p
  5. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    I'd like to think myself as #11- cause I'm like that speaker Spinaltap has... ;)
  7. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    First rule of business, competition is good for customers.

Isn't that a Ferengi Rule of Acquisition?
  8. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the Games forum better because the banner here is so much better than the JCC. Plus they have hawt guys who play games which is teh awesomeness.

However, I think the Games forum has a more close-knit family feeling because it's smaller...whereas the JCC is huge...in the JCC you're just kind of...there and no one really cares. Here, people either hate you because you're a n00b and then ignore you, or they "welcome" you and give you their sarcastic treatment which is v. nice because it keeps you on your toes. Not that it helps my height any.

And, btw, it's not the users's fault the modz don't do anything. And it's not the modz fault that the users don't do anything except chat about random stuff.

It's not a bad thing to chat about random stuff...I mean, you come here because you like games and talk with people who like games too. That's not bad.

Anyway, I am at my Spanish class right now and I am very bored and very tired.

9. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    For the record I do not nor ever have agreed with the cliquing attitude some gamers have. It's just some very insecure people trying to make themselves think they're cool by pretending they are better than other people.

But I honestly think most of us are not like that. At least, I would like to hope we aren't.

Although, if too many chicks start invading my territory, I just might hafta put my foot down! [face_devil]

;)
  10. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
    The cliquing thing is annoying to me. Guess that's why I didn't make the list.
  11. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Alpha, my advice is don't even worry about the so called "cool" clique. If you want to game with us, you're welcome to. A lot of the people who are in the clique now started out as complete outsiders and they just asked if they could join games or teamspeak or something, and before long they'd been assimiliated into this half arsed clan of inbred gamers. :p

I guess there are certain types of people that we tend to exclude, but usually only those that make a nuisance of themselves either by ordering everyone else around constantly, or not lettng anyone else get a word in edgewise, or complaining and whining constantly.

I actually wrote a bit in my LJ about social responsibility once, vs. bullying/excluding. Im not gonna go into it here though, as it's off topic, and probably boring. :p

12. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    I concur with you Conne. I think maybe people should be more welcoming and not so clique-ish.

The JCC moves faster than Gamez. There is almost always something to post on there.
  13. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Hawk, if you start using TS or playing GBG with me, you can go on that list. But until then....

And malkie, forgive me, i know jcc is best, i just had a momentary attack of insanity. PS ur miii favoreet MOD!!!!!!!!
  14. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
  15. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
  16. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Malkie's Scottish. Therefore he pwns.
  17. SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer

star 5
    You want me to dig out England vs. Scotland football/rugby/war results?
  18. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    Oo time for an accented-mod show down! Time to bet on which accent would pwn the rest. Tough call there.

[lecture]Hawk, had you been goofing off like the rest of us instead of being responsible and working you would make the list. Mark, find you damn mic. No more crying either of you. [/lecture]
  19. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    If I had my finger up my butt all the time I would have an accent too
  20. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Mark was planning to show up on TS around 8:30-9 pm board time tonight. But you all planned a game to be going on like during that time, so I dunno. If we end up delaying like we usually do, though, he might be able to join us for the game.
  21. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    You want me to dig out England vs. Scotland football/rugby/war results?

Want me to dig a hole in your back garden and put you in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eleventyone etc etc [insert forceboat and other Games stuff]
  22. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    I do like the fact that Games is smaller than the JCC, we have the chance to get to another better. And it doesn't get to confusing in here. Now I have to get this Team Speak stuff.
  23. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh, it gets confusing, trust me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.