main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 5 Times Vestara has Loved (V/B, K/N(M) some spoilers for FOTJ and Legacy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by whateveritis12, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    Title: 5 Times Vestara has Loved
    Author: whateveritis12
    Timeframe: starts during FOTJ moves forward from there
    Characters: Vestara, Ben, little bit of Luke and Kol
    Genre: I guess Romance
    Rating: T mentions of sexual relations
    Summary: 5 times Vestara has loved something in the 5 truths format

Notes:Bam my first Star Wars fic. I'd started something similar to this a couple months back but got away from it, finally I came back to it and plowed through the first 3 in probably 30 minutes and spent the rest of the night on the last two. I've been intrigued with Vestara's character ever since she was introduced in Omen. I mean come on exactly how many characters are in Ben's age range? I just overall enjoy what's been written of her character and even though a relationship with Ben might feel too much of a rehash of Mara and Luke, I say bring on the rehash.

Five times Vestara has loved

1. I remember when I was 8 years old playing with my Dad. Every other time except when it was just the two of us he would always be tense. From living the life of a Sith during my early to mid-teen years, I know it was because he was afraid of showing any weakness that his enemies would have exploited, which would have eventually got him killed. But he never showed that to me when it was just us two. He smiled, he told me I was the light of his life (after going through some training that disgusted me, but now that I have seen the light, I look back on it with the regret that we never experienced it again during the rest of his life after I left his house). Just the little things made him smile at me. When he taught me how to use the force to do the littlest things, like just levitating a ball between the two of us and doing it successfully, he?d come up to me give me a hug and kiss on the forehead, tell me he loved me and exactly how proud he was. It meant the world to me whenever that happened. During this time of my life all I wanted to do was impress my dad to the point that I would fill my life with his praise. He meant the world to me before I was selected to go into a more extensive training program. All I wanted was to impress him, but I only felt that feeling once more, when Ship came to our planet and selected me out of all the other Tyrc, he was able to pull me aside for just one second, hug me, kiss me on my forehead, told me he loved me and exactly how proud he was. That was the last time that happened.

2. I remember when I was 16 years old and in my pseudo relationship with Ahris. Whenever it was just the two of us and our masters were off on another mission that didn?t require either of us, we would be laying around in post coital bliss and talk about a future that we might have. Many words were said, including I Love Yous from both sides, but I don?t know how much either of us meant with our words. I guess we thought we were in love, but there were too many problems with the situation to bring any of our dreams to reality. To start I think there was a point where I crossed a line to where I didn't trust him enough to fully love him. Too much Sith training with Master Rhea controlling my life to truly feel the love that I felt later in life. It was during those 2 or 3 weeks between the Strike Team?s meeting with the monster called Abeloth on her planet and our escape that I realized that I would probably have to kill him or be killed by him while we were in our customary future talk positions. When he did die at the end of a Skywalker lightsaber, I felt loss and pity for what could have been but never could be.

3. I remember when I was 21 and walking down to the altar at my wedding on the arm of Luke Skywalker. Sometimes I?m still in disbelief at exactly how it came to me actually marrying Ben Skywalker, I even joke around with him sometimes about how he mind tricked me into even thinking of him in any other way than an enemy. He just laughs, hugs me, kisses me on the lips, tells me he loves me, and to never change. Thinking back to our first face to face meeting where we weren?t trying to active

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great look at Vestara -- =D= super format also. :) Liked the names you came up with also.

3. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    So that's why you were asking for names... like those!

I am regrettably unfamiliar with Vestara, but I love what you did showing the progression of her life. Awesome. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.