main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

50 Cent: Bulletproof

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by joehahn000, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Anyways some of you people here tries to act funny with your pseudo jokes. However you're really just making a fool of yourself.

Enough of that, I'm just going to shut up now before I get under someone's skin like I always do.

2. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    I listen to rap/hip hop... but I hate 50 Cent so I won't even bother with this game.

But I gotta agree with LD when he says that a lot of people in here are stereotyping rap/hip hop. When in all honesty, most of the people in here haven't even heard enough of it to form an actual opinion on it. Please, if all you've heard is commercialized pop rap like 50 Cent, Nelly, Diddy or Lil Jon, then retract your statements because you've already made an ass out of yourself, and by continuing to stereotype, you're just making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

3. DarthMaul32

DarthMaul32 Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2005
    yep, because i listen to rap/hiphop/r&b and its not all bad like Tupac and Biggie and others like Dr.Dre but i can say i dont like 50cent but still will get the game so i can get 50cent killed every time lol

4. Yodas-evil-twin

Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    Game Informer put a preview of it on "the page bad luck". Most of those gmaes that end up their get llow ratings.

5. DarthMaul32

Oct 3, 2005
    might be bad, but getting it to kill 50 cent and see if it is like GTA alittle

6. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    Lol, atleast you have a motive to get/play the game.

7. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    This is just going to be generic and boring game #124673892

8. DarthMaul32

Oct 3, 2005
    yeah if there is nades in game im gonna throw them and run towards the nade and see if 50cent is explosion proof

9. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    Here is what you can probably expect from this game: Medicore graphics, bad camera controls, clunky controls, generic sound track, unoriginal story line.

This will probably be the sort of game that you should just rent. You'll play it once, and then never touch it again.

10. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    You people also have to consider the fact that this game isn't really directed towards gamers. The game is created with the casual gamers state of mind, not us hardcore/dedicated/serious gamers. A casual gamer will like the game because it features 50 Cent, it has hip hop, and stuff like that. They don't care about storyline, graphics, controls and stuff that we worry about. So you all have to consider that.

With that being said, the game will be good based off of what its meant for....a casual gamers type of game. As for a general hardcore gamers game, it lacks many things.

11. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    This is a sell out.

12. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    A sell out on 50's part?

13. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    Yes.

To me, this smells more like an attempt to rake in money than make a game that is actually enjoyable.

14. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Yep. I think that 50 is cashing in on his fame as much as possible until he fades in into obscurity.

15. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    Which cannot happen to quickly.

But I think more bad celebrities should do things like this. It allows for kick-ass photoshops of hilarity.

Emeril: Combat Evolved
    Nick Nolte: San Andreas
    Paris Hilton Does the Mushroom Kingdom

Make this photoshops. DO IT

16. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    Don't know how to put that so you all wouldn't call me an ignorant stereotype-thinking jerk...
    How many Americans are on this thread? I've read it all and finally after three pages I found something about the game: graphics, controls etc. All you could talk about was black vs. white artists... Don't you ever think about anything else???

I'd only like to know what this game you think would be like?

EDIT: Don't you think that there's something wrong with black SW charcters? In PT WIndu gets killed (so he fails, somehow), and in OT Lando betrays Han...

17. Armenian_Jedi

Mar 14, 2003
    Of course... and this is something he should do... you gotta make the money while you can, if you wait too long no one's gonna care anymore. Everything in this world is about money, why should this be any different?

18. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    There are some things that can turn away even casual gamers. An example. Imagine that the game had a targeting system that allowed you lock on to your enemies. The thing is, in order to do it, you have to keep looking at them and hold down a button. In a firefight, standing still is the worse thing to do. So now say that there were several guys with automatics. In short, you would die becuase you were so busy trying to get a lock, that by the time you killed some of them, your health would be low enough for the rest to kill you in a few hits. And to the fact that this applies all the time, and I would not touch the game again.

19. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    No.

20. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    In a thread like this the conversation is more likely to shoot off in a direction involving arguments about music and the rap philosophy then the gameplay. I haven't heard anyone discussing any screenshots, features or anything of that sort. Everyone is too content to judge the game on the man it's based on rather then the gameplay.

21. Armenian_Jedi

Mar 14, 2003
    it's because 85% of regular JC users are from white suburbia... of course that's just a guesstimate...

22. Yodas-evil-twin

Jun 3, 2005
    I took a look at some of the videos for the game. Graphics wise, both the cg and ingame engine graphics look good. However, the rest of the elements such as gameplay look average.

23. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    This one looks like a downer to me I don't like 50 cent at all but if the game is actually good Ill try it, maybe.

24. Sgt_Cade

Sgt_Cade Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2004
    There used to be a 50 Cent that would frequent the cantina in Nashal on Talus in SWG on the Ahazi server. Great entertainer! As for the real life one... not so much... I'll pass.

25. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    I couldn't of said it better myself. ;)

I guess I'm in that 15% because I'm black....and from the suburbs. But your excuse needs more backing to it. I live in the burbs, and I have a lot of white friends....and they all listen to and enjoy 50 Cent along with Hip Hop music. Rap today isn't what it was....10 years ago. Rap then was just a black/latino thing. Today it still remains to be dominatly a black/latino thing, however it is more accepted in other cultures. You have your typical American Eagle wearing white girl with flip flops dancing in Hip Hop clubs. You have typical white Ambercombie guys blasting rap music in their cars.

So your idea about "Well we're like this because we're white guys...." is really weak. No offense but I just see it as a bunch of ignorant people making ignorant judgements on a game because of the man thats behind it and the music that is behind it.

I saw this with Def Jam, GTA: SA, and I'm seeing it again with True Crime: NYC.

It doesn't bother me. I think its funny. I love sitting back and watching how people show their true colors online. Its entertaining!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.