Buff, NY $50 FX's at Borders

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by jedidave76, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedidave76 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    hey all... i don't know if this has been brought up but there were about 8 Maul BD FX's at Borders in Hamburg. they were listed at $99.99 with 50% off!

i'm leaving on vacation on friday, or i would gladly go and pick some up for those that want.

happy hunting!
  2. DarthMayer Jedi Youngling

star 3
    If you buy two can you connect them?
  3. Solo42986 Jedi Master

star 5
    Went to the Borders here by work, and they had just sold out of the last two maul's before i got there.
  4. Qui-Gon_Tom Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Let me know if you want one....

...I'm going after work Thursday....
  5. Solo42986 Jedi Master

star 5
    I was actually looking for the Ep.III Obi for a friend out here, but the store clerk told me she hadn't seen anything other than the Mauls for a while now.
  6. JediKnightLisa Jedi Master

star 4
    If anyone finds an Anakin FX on clearance LMK or snag one for me. I don't know how long mine will last using it for every Anakin appearance and I would like a backup if possible. Then I could possibly use it for duels too. Thanks! :)

7. Solo42986 Jedi Master

star 5
    Did anyone find these? They'd just sold out of the last two Darth Maul's when I went to look last week.
  8. T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I was able to get a pair, no problen here in Rochester , both stores easily had a dozen left . JediDave , thanks for the heads up. That inconjunction with borders personal shopping days saved us alot. Thanks again. So Now I just need an Obi & a yoda when it comes out.
  9. Qui-Gon_Tom Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I picked up one of the Mauls....last Friday...they had 5 left...Hamburg Boarders (next to Target)....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.