main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV 50% off "Close down" sale

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MR-V1N, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    Starting Monday, the 29th, the Vons that is on 2500 E Desert Inn Rd and Eastern is closing down, so if anyone needs to get groceries, or is in the area and would like to look around and pick up a thing or two, etc. Please stop by and say "hi" to me, that is if I am able to see you. Plus, you will be saving 50% off everything, except on alcohol. Here is my schedule for this upcoming week:

Mon: off
    Tue: 9am - 5:30pm
    Wed: 7am - 3:30pm
    Thur: 7am - 3:30pm
    Fri: 7am - 3:30pm
    Sat: 8:30am - 5pm
    Sun: off

The following week after this one, on the 6th of December, I'll be back working at the Vons, on Sunset and Stephanie. Hope to see you!

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    awesome info! thanks for posting that, MR-V1N!

Edit: I know someone who went there this morning, and they said it was 25% off. Maybe later in the week it will become 50% off.

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    If the 50% was off alcohol too, I'd totally be down!

Wait, is the 50% off of produce too? I know some people who would be kicking themselves for missing a sale like that on produce, especially since a tiny thing of blueberries goes for $6.49.

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    What about the produce?!?

5. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    I was told by "my" boss, that starting monday, everything will be 50% off except on alcohol.
    Well, when I started at the other Vons, everything was 25% off. The 50% off didn't take affect until Wed.
    I'm sorry that I gave the wrong info. I was going by what I was told. The 50% off was on everything, except on alcohol, milk, and tobacco.
    So, yes MD, Produce is also 50% off. That Vons will be completely closed today (Sunday) at 5pm. So, if you're in the area, check it out.

I was also told that for 2005, 5 more are planed to be closed down. I'll keep you all posted on when all of that starts taking affect.

"Life, don't talk to me about life." -Marvin the paranoid android

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.